3-Day Los Angeles to Botanical Cactus Garden, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-335
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed,Sat (2017-07-26 To 2025-12-31)
Explore Grand Canyon West Rim, Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point, Skywalk, Colorado River, Outlet Shopping, Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden on an exciting three-day bus tour starting from both Las Vegas and Los Angeles with special discounts and exclusive offers.
1 Night stay in Grand Canyon
In the early morning, our guests will depart from Los Angeles, and Las Vegas; guests arriving at Las Vegas will meet our travel agent in the lobby of Bally’s Hotel by 2:00 PM. Reach Grand Canyons West Rim to visit its enticing attraction, Hualapai Ranch. Next, stop at Eagle Point and witness the incredible sight of Canyon. Enjoy the breathtaking Skywalk which is four thousand feet above the ground level of Canyons. Continue the journey to Guano Point to catch the spectacular sight of the sun setting. In the evening, guests will have a delicious dinner of BBQ at a ranch.
Hotel: Hualapai Ranch or Similar.
The site of the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk near the West of Canyon is known as Eagle Point. It is located in Arizona and considered as best spot for tourists.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
It is basically a tourist spot visited by many people around the world; the guano point is popular for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon.
Guests will set off in the morning to enjoy the breathtaking sight of Canyon from a Helicopter. Explore the depths of Canyon. In the afternoon, take an exciting Colorado River cruise. Guests will then head to Las Vegas to spend the night. Guests can also take an optional night out tour to visit the famous attractions of Las Vegas. This night tour will take you closer to this lively city.
Hotel: Harrah's Las Vegas or Similar.
1. A bit expensive but it is worth the money. The ride is serene and the scenery is breath-taking. You will also be served lunch. You will capture even more amazing views from the helicopter which will halt at Tower Butte and you can walk around a bit.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
On our last day, we will head straight to Ethel M Chocolate Factory where guests can taste the chocolates and see how those delicious chocolates are prepared. Next, enjoy at Botanical Cactus Garden. Then we will take you to Lenwood Factory Outlets where you can shop at your favorite brands at a minimal price. In the late afternoon, our tour will head back to Los Angeles.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Lenwood Factory is factory that mainly targets Chinese consumers. The stores that come under Lenwood factory have staff that speak fluent Mandarin to serve the customers well.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Colorado River Cruise and Helicopter Tour||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 7762 Beach Blvd, (Radisson Suites Hotels Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce - Hotel Guest Only) Commerce, CA 90040 at 7:00 AM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 AM
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:15 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:15 AM
- 1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:20 AM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:20 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel - Hotels Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
- 3633 Rosemead Blvd, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 9488 Valley Boulevard, (Quality Inn Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:40 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:45 AM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:50 AM
- 117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 AM
- 18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:45 AM
- 18880 Gale Ave, (Best Western Plus Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 9:00 AM
- 1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites) Walnut, CA 91789 at 9:15 AM
- 3645 S, Las Vegas Blvd, (Ballys Hotel) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 2:00 PM
- 5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:40 PM
- 7762 Beach Blvd, (Radisson Suites Hotels Buena Park) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
- 7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 6:40 PM
- 18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 6:40 PM
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park) La Palma, CA 90623 at 6:40 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
- 1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 6:40 PM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 06:40 PM
- 705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel) Rosemead at 6:40 PM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:40 PM
- 18880 E. Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 6:40 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 7:00 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 08:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This tour organizer is trustworthy as they charge that is mentioned in the website and this offers a great relief that on the way we need not shell out more money. There is no money extortion done in polite ways. So enjoying the tour is assured. This was recommended by my friend and I am also happy to say the same that this tour is fabulous. The guide was helpful and my family enjoyed the tour. I would like to inform here to everyone to take credit card to do payments if required anywhere, taking cash during travel is unsafe.
I and my family were on this tour and it was a nice tour covering some of the important and prominent places in the world. We are African Americans on this tour, of course no one showed any sort of difference, yet we were not very much included. We could realize the gap. Though we value the respect the guide and the driver gave us, they also took good care during the trip. The most irritating face was with the hotel accommodation, the water was very slow and not hot. Even after informing the reception, they did not bother to check.
Grand canyon was the primary reason for me paying for this three complete days tour deal. However, this canyon wonderland covers a land area of I think five thousand kilometer square which is greater than many countries in the world. It is like the never ending rock formations region. The tour people behaved very nicely to their guests and also they helped us guiding. The grand canyon skywalk, guano point, and other spots were really awesome; I don’t think my words would be ever enough for how charming they were. Anyways, the lodgings were decent and worth it. The chocolate factory was astonishing because I get to see where my favorite m&ms were prepared. Thank for this wonderful gift.
The tour is really good, but the choice for food is scarce. There are only Chinese options and I being a strict vegetarian feared that I cannot do with eating and had to starve for being on this tour. Luckily, the Chinese place had few vegetarian choices and so I was saved on the edge. The charges are transparent and no hidden or extra charges need to be paid during the tour. They are reliable and are committed towards offering their passengers the best of the tour. I gave 4 stars owing to the food choices, though nothing can be done, I also understand.
I admit that these three days of the journey were one of the best days of my life. We began from las vegas because we were already there for some work but rather decided to 3-day tour deal to see what they have got. Grand canyon is, of course, a wonderland and spending too much there might get boring because it is the same rock formations that dwell in it. However, the skywalk literally took my breaths away. We had a good time browsing in the ethel m chocolate factory and I didn’t know it resides a cactus garden which was also wonderful as they make their chocolates. I realized vegas night tour that this nocturnal city is best to visit the in an evening/night time.
I recommend this tour and give 5 stars as the tour time management was appreciable and the bus well organized. They did not miss any of the tourist spots and the night tour in Vegas covered main highlight s, major hotels and lots more. It was nice to have a friendly tour guide at all times around the passengers. However, to enjoy such lovely tours planning ahead like me is a must. The eating places are mostly Chinese and so the eating options also revolve around Chinese foods for the lunch and the dinner. A fascinating and love tour!
According to me this is the only way to go cheaper and yet see such fascinating places. Even if you take your own car, you cannot see all of these in three days time and enjoy staying in such grand hotels. I had a great experience as everyone was nice and the tour guide was humble with all the passengers in the bus. I am sure they were asked to take utmost care of their guests and the guide was just doing that. He instructed and informed about each place and ensured all of them were together in the place and back to the bus.