3-Day Los Angeles to Reno, Lake Tahoe, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-143
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Modesto, CA, Sacramento, CA, Lake Tahoe, and bunch of other places on this exciting 3 day guided bus tour with hotel accommodations and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
- Only the guides and drivers who have COVID 19 negative can provide services from now onwards. Drivers and Guides will wear the mask. They will disinfect the bus daily. Travelers will have to wear the mask and their temperature will be monitored regularly. Travelers will be provided with hand sanitizer and wipes. We recommend travelers to bring their own hand sanitizer also. Bus sitting will be based on the standards set by the Government.
We will journey from Los Angeles to Fresno, CA. After having lunch, we will be heading towards Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park. There, we will look at giant sequoia trees. There also stands the largest living the tree named “General Sherman”. Then we will travel to the town of Modesto, CA where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Modesto or Similar.
Kings Canyon National Park is located close to Sequoia National Park in California's Sierra Nevada Mountains. It is prominent for its huge sequoia trees, predominantly; towering granite canyon walls surround the gigantic General Grant Tree in Grant Grove., Cedar Grove, to the east. The park is home to bears, rattlesnakes, and cougars.
This National Park is filled with vast canyons and giant trees. Within the parks, there is a striking range of cold alpine peaks to warm foothills. The sequoias here grow at snowy mid elevations and are several plants to watch that live in varied conditions.
In the morning we will head to the capital of California, Sacramento, CA. After analyzing the city, we will be going to Rena, NV for the night by way of the beautiful Lake Tahoe. It is famous for being the largest alpine lake in North America. In addition to being a wonderful place to swim, fish, and boat, Lake Tahoe also features winter activities like skiing and snowboarding.
Hotel: Grand Sierra Casino, Reno or Similar.
Lake Tahoe is a popular tourists spot, especially for those who like water sports and fishing. One thing that is becoming very famous is Lake Tahoe boating, this is because the lake and its surrounding is extremely beautiful.
Reno is city in the state of Nevada in US. It is known as “The Biggest Little City in the World". It is famous for the casinos of the city and is also the native land of Caesars Entertainment Corporation.
It is the capital city of California, United States. The city is also a cultural and economic core has been named as “America’s most diverse city’. It has been named after the Sacramento River.
Upon the finish of our tour, we will travel to the Mono Lake on the outskirts of Yosemite National Lake. The Mono Lake is a salt lake in the central California and will have time to admire the flocks of migratory birds and marvel of salt spires. Then would be the Red Rock Canyon State Park. This park is located at the convergence of the Sierra Nevadas and El Paso Mountains. It has a myriad of impressively-colored canyon, buttes, and other rocks formation. For these reasons, it has made itself a popular film location.
California’s Central Valley is large valley, the valley is highly beautiful and full of plantations. It is place that should be visited by everyone.
Mono Lake, CA in the western hemisphere is the oldest lakes. This is beautiful reflecting on shimmering blue waters the snow-capped the Sierra Nevada. This covers 70 square miles in size and is an immense inland sea filling a natural basin. This area is suitable for an entire family as a natural wonderland.
A National Conservation Area, the Red Rock Canyon in Nevada is managed by Bureau of Land Management. It is located around 15miles west of Las Vegas and receives more than 2 million visitors annually. The canyon features in rock formations: walls called Keystone Thrust and sandstone peaks. It is a popular rock climbing and hiking destination.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory Fee: $65/per person for Lake Tahoe Cruise.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior(65+ yrs)|
|Lake Tahoe Boating, NV||$65.00||$65.00||$65.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 17913 MacArthur Blvd, (Starbucks - The Square Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 6:30 AM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:40 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:00 AM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona) Pomona, CA 91768 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:10 AM
- 225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 7:30 AM
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA91748 at 07:30 AM
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 1211 East Garvey street, (Vanllee Hotel & Suites) Covina, CA 91724 at 07:30 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 7:45 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort suites Rosemead ) Rosemead, CA 91170 at 08:00 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 08:00 AM
- 424 N Main St, (Pico House) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 AM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Motel 6 Fountain Valley - Huntington Beach Area at Parking Lot) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:40 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:00 PM
- 424 N Main St, (Pico House) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 PM
- 17913 MacArthur Blvd, (Starbucks - The Square Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 7:30 PM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 7:30 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 8:00 PM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 7:45 AM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 PM
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:00 PM
- 225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 PM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 9 to 15 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 8 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no-show on the departure date for any reason including COVID.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason for cancellation is, the processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirements or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour if the future travel plan suits you. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements like separate purchase of air tickets, visa cost, taxi fare etc. We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Note: More than 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection, COVID or any other serious issue. If you reschedule a tour and later decide to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you want to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. No reschedule request will be entertained within 15 days before the departure date.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 2 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets for same room.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I really want to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing such a great tour, we moved on time, there was no delays, the bus was great, also the hotels were really clean and comfortable, the tour guide was really helpful and friendly. The places we went to were more than beautiful, we really had a wonderful time. Great job Golden Bus Tours
The most thing i loved about that tour was actually the tour guide! that guy was great! he was really friendly and funny, he also was very helpful in every way. Of course the places we went to were very beautiful, like Lake Tahoe and Red Rock. So i would really recommend that tour to my friends.
Well to be honest the tour itself were really nice and the places we visited were amazing, but i was not a big fan of the bus or hotels, the bus did not have Wifi, which is very important to me! also the hotels were clean and comfortable but they were not great. so over all it was nice but not great