3-Day Los Angeles to 17 Mile Drive, Monterey Bay and San Francisco City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-396
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Join the guided bus tour starting from Los Angeles and explore Santa Barbara, Denmark Village, UC Berkeley, San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Monterey Bay, Monterey Aquarium and much more. Ground transportation via deluxe air-conditioned, accommodation and professional tour guide will be provided to visitors.
Today in the morning, we will leave Los Angeles and travel along the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway. First, we will take a short break at Santa Barbara, CA and head towards The Denmark Village in Solvang. Here you will sightsee bright sunshine, rolling hills, and open country. Then we will head to Silicon Valley, here you will explore the Apple Park; a renowned headquarters of Apple Inc. Return to hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Marriott San Ramon/Sheraton FourPoints Pleasanton/Crowne Plaza or similar.
Apple Park Visitor Center is a retail store marketing their smartphones, iPad, and many more. This center is a renowned tourist attraction in California and it’s known to attract a number of tourists every year. This place is an architectural wonder and offers visitors to learn and shop simultaneously. The park features exhibition, store, café, roof terrace to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Solvang means area favored with a ton of sunshine in Danish dialect. The larger part of living arrangements of such city is of Scandinavian backgrounds. German style architects and cookies are the key, well known specialties of Solvang.
A famous Danish Village constructed with the Denmark-theme is located in California. It is known as Solvang or Denmark Village.
Santa Barbara, US on the central California coast. It is located with the Santa Ynez Mountains and is situated on the coast line on the south. The city has clear blue shores and best defines the 18th century architecture.
The Silicon Valley is in California. The word silicon is used because many silicon chip innovators and manufacturers are present there and is also a hub of many high-tech corporations and start up firms.
Solvang is a city of California located in Santa Ynez Valley. It was founded in 1911. There is also a copy of the statue “Little Mermaid” in the city. Tourism in the city began after the visit of Prince Frederick of Denmark in 1939.
On the second day, we will visit University of California at Berkeley in the morning. Before touring San Francisco visitors will experience a ride of Cable Car system. Then we will explore Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Monterey Bay and Monterey Aquarium. Finally, you will enjoy a Bay Cruise to sightsee the beautiful city from the water (Optional Tour). Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Marriott San Ramon/Sheraton FourPoints Pleasanton/Crowne Plaza or similar.
Experience the thrilling yet romantic ride on the ultimate historic cable cars up the steep hills of San Francisco. It will be the most memorable ride of your entire trip.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula and home to numerous tourist attractions. Experience the San Francisco Advanced Tour for its Segway expeditions; it’s fun riding the hills in San Francisco. The 2.5-hour Segway experience leads the visitors to the top-notch sites; climb up the steep hills and ride down the famous streets with entertaining tour guides, and more.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
The University of California, Berkeley is also known as the UC Berkeley. It is a public research university that is located in Berkeley California. The university of California, Berkeley was founded in 1868.
Today in the morning we will leave the hotel and move towards the attractive Monterey. You will be amazed by the gentle sea breezes, rolling waves, fascinating rock formations and meandering coastline. Visitors will also see seals and sea lions resting on the beach. We will drive along 17 Miles and enjoy some shopping and good food. While passing through you will also enjoy the view of romantic Lovers Point. Our next stop will be the large Monterey Aquarium, here you will sightsee unique exhibits of marine life like colorful fishes, white shark, and deep-sea monsters. In the evening, we will arrive at Los Angeles. Transport service will be provided at the end of this tour.
A scenic road that lets you enjoy the beautiful drive through Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, the 17-Mile Drive provides visitors with several points of interest along the way!
Refers to a public aquarium situated in Monterey area of California. The aquarium was founded and established back in the year 1984 and is situated at the site of Cannery Row.
Refers to the bay in the Pacific Ocean which is primarily located in the California’s cost, the bay is at the southern part of the major cities like san Jose and san Francisco. The famous city of Santa Cruz is at the north of the bay.
It is a city in the central cost of California, the attraction point in the city is the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The population of the city is 28, 294 as per the census of 2013.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
$65 per person for UC Berkeley, Cable Cars, 17 miles and Madame Tussauds San Francisco or San Francisco Exploratorium
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice:Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cable Car System, SF||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$44.00||$32.00||$44.00|
|UC Berkeley, CA||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 6:30 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:15 AM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 7:15 AM
- 225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 7:30 AM
- 18880 E.Gale Ave, (Best Western Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 7:30 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 7:10 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:45 AM
- 1211 East Garvey street, (Park Inn By Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel guest Only) at 07:45 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 08:00 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 AM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:45 AM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:00 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:00 PM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
- 3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 8:00 PM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 08:00 PM
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 PM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
- 17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 08:30 PM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We have been in the United States for several months from New Zealand. By far, I have never experienced any luxury and a good tour like this one before. We just drove through almost every great attraction of SF, Santa Barbara. Great hotels and bus service!
at first, I got the feeling that we are not going to enjoy the tour, but when started to explore the Santa Barbara City then Solvang, Silicon Valley, the tour got fascinating. The seafood at the Fisherman Wharf was really amazing, and the boating experience there was wonderful.
It was a short but worthy trip, we visited almost all places. The bus driver, tour guide, hotels and all arrangements were excellent. Enjoyed a lot.
travelling by the bus is a new experience for me, I was a bit afraid that’s why I choose a short trip but it was a good experience. Tour guide was a very knowledgeable and friendly person. The busses and stay was comfortable. I would like to travel through this bus tour service, but next time I visit some national parks. Good days.