3-Day Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim (Skywalk) and Las Vegas New Year's Eve Countdown Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-412
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
2017-12-30 | 2018-12-30
Explore Grand Canyon, Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Guano Point, New Year Countdown Area, Chocolate Factory, Desert Cactus Garden, and Lenwood Factory Outlet Mall on our exciting bus tour starting from Los Angeles and Las Vegas with hotel accommodations and buy 2 get 1 free ticket offers.
In the morning, our group will depart from Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Then we will head straight to the Grand Canyon West Rim. Arrive at the Hualapai Ranch to enter the west rim of the Grand Canyon. Guests will explore the breathtaking collection of the massive rock formations, hoodoos, and vistas. Tour the renowned Eagle Point; step on the Grand Canyon Skywalk to take in the breathtaking aerial views of this world’s wonder (optional). Enjoy witnessing the panoramic views of Grand Canyon from the Guano Point. Later, the delicious BBQ dinner will be served to our guests at the Ranch in a stunning setting of live country music. *Guests joining the tour from Las Vegas will meet our travel guides at the Bally’s Hotel Lobby at 2:00 PM.
Hotel: Hualapai Ranch or Similar.
The site of the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk near the West of Canyon is known as Eagle Point. It is located in Arizona and considered as best spot for tourists.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
It is basically a tourist spot visited by many people around the world; the guano point is popular for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon.
Begin the day by witnessing the captivating sunrise view from the hotel rooms. After breakfast in a morning, our guests will appreciate taking the helicopter ride to explore the depths of the Grand Canyon. Guests will also have the opportunity to board a cruise on the Colorado River to learn more about the core charms of this world’s wonder. Continue to the south strip of Las Vegas, and get in the center of New Year Countdown Area and enjoy the world-class New Year’s Eve celebrations with awe-inspiring fireworks and performances.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel Casino or Simailr.
The Canyon De Chelly Jeep take you into Canyon de Chelly tour, and Kikipelli Cave is the first stop. There are the first ruins, petroglyph rock and junction ruins to see and to visit the South Canyon. Later, we will visit Antelope House ruins as well.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
In the morning, our group will explore the Chocolate Factory where the world-renowned chocolate products are produced. Then, we will enjoy touring the Desert Cactus Garden housing hundreds of marvelous cactus plant species. Continue to Lenwood Factory Outlet Mall for some renowned outlet brand shopping with special sale discounts. Later, our group will return to Los Angeles to conclude the tour.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Lenwood Factory is factory that mainly targets Chinese consumers. The stores that come under Lenwood factory have staff that speak fluent Mandarin to serve the customers well.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:30 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 7762 Beach Blvd, (Radisson Suites Hotels Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 7000 Beach Blvd,(Holiday Inn Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce - Hotel Guest Only) Commerce, CA 90040 at 7:00 AM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 AM
- 8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 7:00 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 7:00 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:15 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:15 AM
- 1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:20 AM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:20 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr,(Best Western Markland Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
- 3633 Rosemead Blvd, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 9488 Valley Boulevard, (Quality Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:40 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:45 AM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:50 AM
- 18880 Gale Ave, (Best Western Plus Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 9:00 AM
- 3645 S, Las Vegas Blvd, (Ballys Hotel) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 2:00 PM
- 5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:40 PM
- 7762 Beach Blvd, (Radisson Suites Hotels Buena Park) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
- 7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 6:40 PM
- 18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 6:40 PM
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park) La Palma, CA 90623 at 6:40 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
- 1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 6:40 PM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 06:40 PM
- 705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 6:40 PM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel) Rosemead at 6:40 PM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 18880 E. Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Inn) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 6:40 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 7:00 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 08:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This tour was certainly good. I had planned earlier also to be on this tour, but unfortunately good not make to this tour. In fact, both times I cancelled and lost the money. This time after this tour I feel like the amount is covered. These three days were amazing; especially I did not moving from Grand Canyon. Later after going to the West Rim and Skywalk, I was frozen, the views were stunning and I did not want to move, but had no other way, but to get back to the tour bus. Everything was beautiful, I give five stars.
: I found this tour perfect in all the manners. It was thrilling and I did not have any problem throughout the tour. It was alright for me to enjoy the driver and the tour guide. They supported all the passengers with assistance and information. Not a bit of trouble and the places we visited were well though plan. It was nice, scenic and beautiful. The skywalk was amazing and the views from there were scenic. I did not miss anything; I loved the stay in the hotel, the room, the service, the tour, the lunch, the guide and the driver. I give 5 stars.
I have never seen the Las Vegas New Year Fireworks live but only on the televisions. This year, we took the bus tour to Las Vegas where we had a lot of fun at the Las Vegas Countdown Area, there was just so much to do and see in the Vegas city. Also, to mention the Grand Canyon tour which was also the best destination on our bus journey. The skywalk there was the best. Thanks for this great bus tour! We loved it.
Time and again, I have heard from many people about this place about Las Vegas, the strip, the night entertainment, Grand Canyon and was hoping to visit. Now I am on this tour. I went 2 days back only, and wish to pen my thoughts before it fades away or I forget something really important that may be useful to others. The website is good and charged that was announced or mentioned, but I am giving 4 stars as I felt they must give us more time in Skywalk and west rim, but they did not do that. Better luck next time!
A nice comfortable ride in a bus and I was experiencing the bus ride after a very long number of years. This was completely a new experience than the school bus ride. The seats were plushy and so it was like you just feel sleepy. The bus had all the comforts and the guide and driver were good, honest and pleasing. The hotel accommodation was good and the staff in the hotel was not very attentive. They did their jobs, but when asked, they did not respond with a yes or no. It would have been really nice if one acts as required.
I have never been so fond of taking the journeys on the buses with people, but this time had to experience what so special about them with my fiancé. Choosing and booking the tours online was quite facilitating. Our journey began from Los Angeles and then we visited the Grand Canyon, especially the Hualapai Ranch where we had the dinner and stayed overnight, was truly remarkable. The buses and hotels were just as good as I expected. Cheers to the great team!
The places we visited were excellent and the tour was running as per schedule. I am giving three stars as they did not wait for me and I had to take a taxi chasing them to over 30 minutes and boarded the bus. I overslept and did not reach the stop on time, but after 10 minutes I called them to say I am ready, but they said they already moved away from the stop, this was truly annoying. Even I had booked tickets, they can wait for some time and I felt they did not give their clients the desired respect.