2-Day From New York to Rhode Island, Cambridge and Boston Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-153
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon, Wed, Sat(2019-03-01 To 2019-10-31) | Sat(2019-11-01 To 2019-12-31) | Sat(2019-01-01 To 2019-02-28) | Mon, Wed, Sat(2020-03-01 To 2020-10-31) | Random Dates
Explore Yale University, The Breakers, Harvard University, Boston Duck Tour, MIT, Quincy Market, and Boston Harbor Cruise on an exciting two-day bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and exclusive offers.
In the morning, our tour will depart from New York and New Jersey and head to the Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. Our guests will enjoy exploring this country’s third oldest and most leading Ivy League campus. Continue the journey to Newport in Rhode Island to visit the historic Breakers mansion. Later, our guests will return to Boston city and taste famous Boston Lobster dinner.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn Woburn, Days Inn Middleboro or Similar.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
New Haven has a total population of 862,477 according to a census in 2010. It is located in the state of Connecticut. New Haven was founded in 1638.
Rhode Island is a state in the New England which is a region of United States. It is officially called as the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. It is also nick named as the Ocean State.
The Breakers is a well-known point located on Atlantic Ocean in the US. A trip to The Breakers with family and kids is a great fun and cool seeing of urban lifestyle.
The private Ivy League research university in New Haven USA is Yale University. In the year 1701, the university has been founded for the research students in all over the world.
Begin the tour in the morning and arrive at the Cambridge town where two of the country’s most renowned educational institutes are located: Harvard University and MIT. Guests will explore the Harvard University to learn about the culture of the campus, also, take photographs with MIT main campus building in the background. The fun will begin as soon as our guests will experience the Boston Duck Tour that runs on both land and water, and highlights the city’s top-notch sites from Bunker Hill to the Prudential Tower (In a case of Boston Duck Tour is not operating, we will enjoy the Boston Harbor Cruise instead). Later, the group will explore the Boston’s famous and oldest Marketplace, Quincy Market. Finally, we will return to New York.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
It is a very fun experience and people who have seen Boston million times, once they visit it in their Duck, they feel like everything’s new and fun. They give a great overview of Cambridge skylines.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
The skyscraper constructed with international style in Massachusetts is known as Prudential Tower. It is the Boston’s second tallest building.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Duck Tour, MA||$43.00||$30.35||$36.65|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|The Breakers, RI||$26.00||$8.00||$26.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 06:30 AM Valid for 5/25 to 9/3
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 99 Bowery Street, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My whole family was on board with me, plus I would like to thank the management for giving us such an amazing discount on our seat-booking. It was enjoyable, plus, we had so much time to fully browse our destinations which include the Breakers House, Quincy Market, Yale University, and several more.
This was one very well executed tour. From the word go there wasn’t anything that disappointed us. Although we were a group of 3 boys, the hotel accommodation we received within our package was spacious enough with 2 beds and an extra mattress was also provided at our request. Lobster dinner was simply delicious. I’d say GoldenBusTours is one company who knows how to make its guests happy. We had a ball on the tour! Will definitely recommend it to everybody else.
Bus tour package, the bus was clean, the seats were in good condition, but some said it was a bit hard. Otherwise, the tour, the accommodation and the organized plan were met. This 2 day package and we visited so many place new haven, Rhode island and Boston.
We boarded this tour a month ago, my wife accompanied me along, it was well executed tour, especially the breaker mansion at the Rhode Island, the ceiling and everything was quite fancy. We took few photos at Trinity Church, I feel like we have had less time but the tour was executed properly on time.
I must say thanks to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such an amazing tour for us. The company’s representative guided us well during the planning and put our reservations and requirements ahead of anything. An amazing trip with my family! We had lots of fun. The hotels were great and all four days went on as planned. I have already recommended it to many friends.
This was a 2-day guided adventure trip that took me to amazing places. The driver and the guide were too much fun together. We had a great time. My kids loved the Mystic Aquarium, New Port, Trinity Church and Quincy Market. The booking with Golden Bus Tours was perfectly taken forward and everything was well planned. I have recommended this trip to many friends.
They said that the duck tours are way more fun than boating, but I wouldn’t agree with it since duck tour was not what I have had expected. However, we loved the Breakers Mansion and the Harvard University inside journey were lovely to experience. Nice Hotels.
The entire tour was great. Everything was well planned, organized and well executed as well. There isn’t a better company than GoldenBusTours which can plan and carry out bus tours with such detail. We had an amazing time during our tour. The guide was very helpful as well. We explored Mystic Aquarium, New Port, MIT, Harvard University, Trinity Church, Quincy Market and Yale University in this 2-day tour
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but it was really worth every penny. We really loved how well the tour was organized. And our tour guide was an amazing guy. we loved Yale University, The Breakers, Harvard University, Boston Duck Tour, MIT, Quincy Market, and Boston Harbor Cruise
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay, and we moved exactly on time. Our bus was really comfortable, and though there was no bathroom we stopped every while for break, also our driver was very skilled, he really made us feel safe on the bus, which was extremely important to us since we had a small children with us
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would visit the West coast.
Thanks. Completed my bus tour successfully and happily because of Tour Guide Mr. Mathew. Mr. Mathew is a real asset for your Company because his way of approach to passengers, his politeness, helping mentality, his highly appreciable knowledge etc. etc. So please keep him for ever and make him happy too, so as to achieve more and more customers/passengers to your company .
The hotel we stayed at was not good at all. It was hotel Red Roof Inn Woburn, Days Inn Middleboro or something. And there was no hair dryer ,no elevator. Other than that, it was an awesome tour. Very good and nice driver and tour coach. Thanks GoldenBusTours. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
I loved our tour! Everything was set-up right. Our tour guide and our coach bus Driver Mr. Keige (nit sure if it\'s spelled right) were great. We got to see Boston and other countries/cites in a great way. I am very happy. It was a great first time experience. :) GoldenBusTours.
Excellent tour overall. many places to enjoy, I wish it was longer though. excellent tour guide and driver. Properly planned tour, Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. This tour consists a lot of walking so please be prepared or else it\'ll be hard cope up. Good service for good price.
We went on a tour with GoldenBusTous and it was amazing!! They gave us lots of info and everything went well. Itinerary was perfect. Hotel in Boston wasn\'t great but it was ok. Lots of walking but worth it every minute of it. Thanks for the tour of our dreams!!! I will definitely go back soon!! :)
I was on this tour from New jersey. There was no mention of taking us to NYC and pick up of tourists from 2 more points. We left NJ at 6:30 am whereas we left NYC after 9:30 out of NYC. The tour kept us at hotel quite far from Boston after day 1 trip in Boston and back again to Boston early next morning. Also, it was rushed early morning at 6:40am. The tour operator rushed in all places and skip for time factor to reach NYC. If the operator knew that the time for departure to NJ is only at 9pm. Then why was we rushed. Its very unprofessional management of tour . either dont route through NYC through NJ or time the tour connecting NJ tour accordingly. Its inappropriate to have us waiting. It affects health. The mention on website is not clear . the tour operator said they follow time schedule. So why do we not get the same. My order : 9061