2-Day New York to Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyards, Plimoth Plantation and Essex Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-164
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat (2019-05-25 To 2019-09-30) | Sat (2020-05-25 To 2020-09-30) | Mon,Wed (2019-07-01 To 2019-08-31) | Mon,Wed (2020-07-01 To 2020-08-31)
This 2 day tour will take you to visit some of the best places fromMassachusetts, Martha’s Island ferry, Martha’s Vineyard, Martha’s Island Sightseeing Bus Tour, Aquinas Cliff, beaches, Island towns, Plymouth Plantation, Falmouth, Connecticut, Essex Steam Train & Riverboat.
On Day 1, the bus tour begins from Manhattan to explore Martha's Island. We will take the Martha’s Island ferry to reach Martha’s, Vineyard. On arriving at Martha’s Vineyard, we will join a narrated Martha’s Island Sightseeing Bus Tour of the Islands to sightsee this beautiful Island. After the bus tour, you will enjoy free time on the Island and do some sightseeing on your own. Finally, in the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Falmouth Inn, International Inn or Similar.
Many companies within Martha Vineyard provide best bus tours to the visitors to make their times' every second worth a while. All these bus tours are designed to entertain and provide info.
Most tourists to Martha’s Vineyard have the good experience of visiting the beautiful island by hoping up on the ferry. These ferries are significant in providing fun as well as information in easiest and absorbing ways.
On Day 2, the first stop is Plimoth Plantation, a history museum in Plymouth exhibiting original settlement. We will also visit the Girst Mill. Newport Rhode Island will be our next destination where we will take the Newport Sailing Cruise and witness the old beautiful Lighthouses onNarragansett Bay. We may take Essex Steam boat ride instead of Newport Cruise when weather is bad or for some other reason.
A place where there is a combination of rural areas and coastal cities in the form of Towns is located in Southern New England. It is known as Connecticut.
The famous Essex Steam Train is operated by the Valley Railroad Company in Connecticut. This train offer one hour fifteen minutes tour towards river of Connecticut.
As it can be understood by the name, it is a working grist mill situated in the Plymouth which itself is located in Massachusetts. The Mill stands at the place where once stood the Plimoth Grist Mill.
A historical museum in Plymouth Massachusetts founded in 1672 is known as Plimoth Plantation. In the 17th century, this park was established by the natives of the state.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Essex Steam Train and RiverBoat Ride, CT||$30.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Martha's Vineyard Bus Tour, MA||$33.00||$33.00||$33.00|
|Martha’s Vineyard Island Ferry, MA||$22.00||$12.00||$22.00|
|Newport Sailing Cruise||$37.00||$33.00||$37.00|
|Plimoth Grist Mill, MA||$7.00||$5.00||$7.00|
|Plimoth Plantation, MA||$28.00||$16.00||$28.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Available from 05/23/2020 to 09/01/2020 - 116 Greenwood Ave, (Coco Asian Cuisine) Edison, NJ 08817 at 6:30 AM
- 39-10 Main St, (In front of HSBC Bank) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 AM
- 6002 8th Ave, (Pick up - In front of Eye Solutions) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 06:50 AM (Drop off at China Town)
- 165 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 7:45 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior or more to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Destinations were cool with the sizzling beauties of nature. There was a perfect combo of good bus surrounding with the perfect blend of beauties of nature. We were welcomed warmly by the team and I realized that their energy was just superb. This bus tour was serving from long time but every day they seem to be as excited as we were (although we were on all places for the very first time). When there is energy in the surrounding you feel so good in enjoying destinations as I did and I found exceptions in the form of Sightseeing bus tour of Martha’s Island.
Super cool dashing designations were there with open arms to grab us in the beauty of their nature. I must say that its booking process was knock knock on my door to explore the most exciting places of America. After booking all of its doors were open with excellent services to entertain us. On reaching you will realize as I realized that the bus is ready with a well dressed guide and skilled driver. They make sure your comfort and safety as their core responsibility. I do recommend it because of excellent destinations of its itinerary. I also recommend it that destinations are added with the beauty of superb services of its team. So, whatever is the dimension of this tour, you are going to be the VIP guest throughout the entire trip. Go and book its tickets, good days are there to greet you. Thanks and love you all.
Superb tour! Although bus travel meant we had a lot of time to kill but the guide and the bus driver were both very entertaining. We got to hear amazing jokes throughout the way and it passed our time very well. We also got to see some really good movies on the bus. I’d say the company has an excellent taste in movies. Well I’d definitely recommend GoldenBusTours to people who want to enjoy bus tours with affordability and great value. This is a great company to travel with peeps.
Thinking to spend good time at influential destinations???? Come on, there is no reason to get delay; go and join this tour with your friends and family and explore much in a short time. Comfort and good welcome is the beauty of this tour. I liked all the destinations in this entire trip but the influential knowledge of our guide enhanced the attractiveness of places like Martha's Island and its ferry. Excellent job by the team with sweet memories!!!
Recommended to all. I just needed a comfortable and quick trip. My nephew suggested me this bus tour who had an amazing experience with this bus tour. He convinced me by telling all its positive aspects that it is of luxurious feel with economical package. I found him so accurate in his explanations and found this trip very same. It was quiet big bus with enough space to accommodate the huge number of passengers. During my time it was really loaded but not overloaded. We enjoyed the guidance and destinations happened to be so beautiful.
This was actually my honeymoon! we were really happy we joined that tour as a part of our program! it was very romantic and beautiful, especially Essex Steam Train
It was a short trip but at the same time it had everything like a long trip because of the reason that accommodation was also provided like long tours. Guides were there to select good hotels and never left us alone for that. Other experiences like music and comfort of bus were appreciable for me. I enjoyed being a part of places like Martha's Island and Plimoth Plantation.
Me and my family had a really great time on that tour. We saw a lot of beautiful things on that tour, Martha’s Island ferry, Martha’s Vineyard. also Essex Steam Train
An excellent tour guide in the form of Alex was there to guide us with ease and comfort. People were good inside the bus. Itinerary proved to be very helpful and presentation from guide added more attraction into it. I loved visiting places like Lighthouses on Narragansett Bay and enjoyed Newport Cruise experience a lot. There is all in all in this trip that can be better realized by the people who have experience other bus tours (as I had) that there is no comparison of this bus tour. I am highly recommending this tour to all. Missing golden time.
It was a fun tour. Enjoyed all places, Newport Sailing Cruise was a wonderful experience. Martha Island is a beautiful place and had a fantastic view. We took a ferry to reach Vineyard. Our guide was a very serious man and somehow boring but very informative as well. He gave us valuable information about the history of the vineyard. I can say this tour is a true value of money. highly recommended.