Home – Los Angeles
On Day 1, guests arriving at the Los Angeles Airport will be received by our guide at the terminal's baggage claim area or information desk. The tour guide will then take you to hotel to stay overnight and relax.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
On Day 2 in the morning start from Los Angeles, travel across San Bernardino National Forest and enter the Mojave Desert that has plenty of Joshua Trees. Then we will stop in the afternoon in Las Vegas and stay overnight in the hotel St. George, Utah.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar.
Glen Canyon Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Bryce Canyon – Richfield
On Day 3, we will start in the morning to the Colorado Plateau towards Glen Canyon Dam, holding Lake Powell, an artificial lake enveloped by 96 side canyons. Later, we stop at Glen Canyon Visitor Center, drive to Antelope Canyon and get chance to explore it. From there, we drive next to Horseshoe Bend and view the glowing green water, reddish rock and blue sky. Afterward, in the afternoon, we drive to Bryce Canyon National Park and go sightseeing the amazing pink and orange sandstone pinnacles known as "hoodoos." You may walk down the trail to discover more geologic wonders and stay overnight in Richfield Utah.
Hotel: Best Western (Rodeway Inn on all Wednesdays) or Similar.
Arches National Park – Rocky Mountains – Denver
On Day 4, in the morning, we go on a ride to Arches National Park and see the natural sandstone arches that are a geological wonder. In the afternoon, we will cross the Rocky Mountains. In the evening, arrive in Denver and stay overnight in a hotel.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott or Ramada or Similar.
Crazy Horse – Mt. Rushmore – Devil’s Tower National Monument – Gillette
On Day 5 morning, we will drive to City of Cheyenne, the state capital of Wyoming. At noon, we will arrive at Crazy Horse Indian Memorial and enjoy the world’s largest mountain carving, Crazy Horse. The next stop is at Mt. Rushmore and visit George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, from their stony height and drive to America’s first National Monument ‘Devil’s Tower’ for sightseeing. Finally, we stay overnight in one of the hotels in Gillette Wyoming.
Hotel: Best Western Gillette or Similar or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park
On Day 6 morning, we pass through the Big Horn Reservation and see the Oscar Movie filmed ‘Dances with Wolves.' In the afternoon, we will arrive at Yellowstone National Park to see the super volcano and the 10,000 geothermal features. From there sitting in your luxury coach see Old Faithful, West Thumb, Grand Prismatic, Fountain Paint Pots, Artist Point, Norris Geyser Basin and Brink of Upper Falls. Stay overnight in one of the hotels in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: White Buffalo, Dude & Roundup, Country Inn, Traveler’s Lodge, Lodge at Big Sky, or Similar.
Yellowstone – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Salt Lake
On Day 7 morning, we pursue our trip to Yellowstone, and you can see snow covered mountains, waterfalls, lakes, meadows, herds of buffalos, elks, geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots making Yellowstone visit unique. From there, we drive to Grand Teton National Park along Snake River. We travel to Jackson that is a renowned vacation destination and ride a Scenic Chairlift (Mandatory) to reach the mountain top at 10,000 feet and oversee entire Jackson Valley and the Teton Range stretching. Finally, we stay overnight in one of the hotels in the Salt Lake City.
Hotel： La Quinta Salt Lake or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
On Day 8, we will start in the morning and visit Utah State House. We stop next at the virtue kingdom of Mormonism, the Temple Square. From there, we proceed to Great Salt Lake State Marina. After lunch, we head to Las Vegas and arrive at Las Vegas in the evening. You may take an optional night in Las Vegas to explore the nightlife and enjoy the spectacles and fantasies on the strip. Finally, we stay overnight in one of the hotels in the Las Vegas.
Hotel：SLS Las Vegas or Similar.
West Rim Grand Canyon – Hoover Dam
On Day 9 in the morning, drive to Hoover Dam Drive to see the concrete structure of its time. Visit the dam and overlook Lake Mead. Then, we visit the Grand Canyon. On arriving at the terminal, guests may take the helicopter ride and also consider sightseeing boat tour (optional), to explore the beauty of the Grand Canyon. Later, we take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", a gigantic construction built on the edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. From the bridge, you can get a 720-degree view of the Canyon. Later in the evening, we will return to one of the hotels in the Las Vegas and stay overnight.
Note: Guests participating in this trip should pay entrance fee$90 to the west canyon (lunch included)
Hotel：SLS Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
On Day 10, we will start from Las Vegas and visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. Here, you can see the manufacturing of chocolates, sample sweets and roam into the cactus gardens. From there, we drive to Tanger Outlets Center in Barstow, to shop. Later, in the evening we arrive in Los Angeles and stay in one of the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Please Choose 1 of the Options below
As per the schedule, you can choose any of the followings:
- Los Angeles City Tour ($55/pax)
- Palm Spring Outlet Center ($55/pax)
- Universal Studios Hollywood ($15/pax)
- Disneyland ($15/pax)
- The Pacific Ocean Aquarium, whale watching, the battleship Iowa Tour
- Disney’s California Adventure Park ($15/pax)
Note: Schedule your domestic flights after 9:30 pm and International flights after 10:30 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Grand Canyon is Mandatory.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $9 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$54.00||$32.00||$54.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Air Only, AZ||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (including lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Includes Grand Teton, Salt Lake, Yellowstone National Park, Bryce Canyon, Crazy Horse and Fuel Surcharge (Mandatory)||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|KA Show, LV||$123.00||$123.00||$123.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$65.00||$0.00||$65.00|
|Madame Tussauds Hollywood, CA||$27.00||$20.00||$27.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$234.00||$230.00||$234.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$24.00||$12.00||$24.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$158.00||$158.00||$158.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Meet the Tour Guide at Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal B (Relay Store on the left).
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 1 Baggage Claim #1 Hudson News.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 2 Baggage Claim #2 area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 3 Baggage Claim #A area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Starbucks Terminal 4.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 5 Baggage Claim #3 area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 6 (adn ATM).
Meet the Tour Guide at Baggage Claim #1 area of Terminal 7/8.
Complimentary Airport service is available for Los Angeles airport (LAX) from 08:30 am to 10:30 pm.Pickup service available after 1 hour reach from 8:30 i.e. 9:30, 10:30, 11:30…
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We went on this tour to Mount Rushmore and it was a different experience. We enjoyed the visit and had to give my kids a bit of explanation. later, the visit to devil tower was also amazing and using binocular that my kids bought with them we saw the rock shapes, its color and truly, the changes in the earth are stunning. We also bought some souvenirs near the devil tower final tower route. The tour was really good and stopped at nice places to eat and do our shopping. I give 5 stars and also recommend this tour operator!
We had seen many pictures of Mount Rushmore, but this is the first time we were walking into the same area. The viewing area looked beautiful and there were the state flags and mount behind. The beauty of this tour was remarkable. The guide and the driver were experts and handled all the guests perfectly. They had an answer for everything and so throughout the tour it went smooth. The only disappointment was about the cleanliness in the bus after a week. It would have been nice, if it had been washed and maintained. Rest everything was fine, 3 stars!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.