Hometown – Los Angeles
Arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on our first day to join the tour. Passengers reaching the LAX airport from 9 AM to 10 PM will be facilitated by our complimentary pick-up service and then we will transfer our guests to the hotels, other time arrivals can take our paid pick up service charged as $75 for the first two individuals and $10 for each additional passenger.
Los Angeles – Pyramid Lake – The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – San Francisco
In a morning, our group will depart from Los Angeles and make the first stop at Pyramid Lake. Enjoy browsing the crystal-like reflection of the lake, cruising boats, and other charms of the massive body of the water. Here, we will also tour the museum depicting the four notable floods of the region and modern conservation of the lake. Continue to Outlets at Tejon Ranch to experience the famous outlet brand shopping. Later, we will arrive at Bay Area to stay overnight.
Fisherman's Wharf – Monterey Bay – 17 Mile Scenic Drive Tour
Begin the day by traveling along the scenic California coastline. Enjoy exploring the picturesque 17-Mile Drive which showcases some of the best coastline charms ranging from Seal Rock to Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, as well as the views of Fisherman’s Wharf and a small charming town of Carmel. After that, we will travel to Carmel and browse the top-notch sites of this Mediterranean styled town including its specialty shops and art galleries. Enjoy visiting Cannery Row, a waterfront street housing myriad of attractions for the visitors. Then, we will enter the Monterey Bay Aquarium residing over thirty-five thousand oceanic wildlife and the deepest underground canyons.
San Francisco City Tour
San Francisco is culturally diverse and one of the tourists most recommended city with a magnificent hilly landscape. Today, we will discover the top-notch landmarks of this hilly city including Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Market Street, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf.
San Francisco – Free day on your own
Guests will have chance to choose either to spend free time in San Francisco or take our San Francisco Tour. On our San Francisco Tour, we will begin the day by taking a tour on the iconic cable cars of San Francisco to Fisherman’s Wharf – Pier 39 highlighting waterfront attractions as well as the iconic Venetian Carousel, Sea Lions, and a variety dining options. Travel towards Golden Gate Bridge and visit the Aquatic Park to learn about maritime history at the Hyde Street Pier, as well as don’t miss tasting fudge sundae or chocolate fudge at Ghirardelli Square.
San Francisco – Los Angeles
Depart from San Francisco to reach Los Angeles in a morning. Upon arrival, we will appreciate exploring the world-class Hollywood charms; highlight includes stops at the Hollywood Blvd, Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater complex, and Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Los Angeles – Death Valley National Park – Las Vegas
Death Valley is one of the hottest and most scenic deserts in the Eastern California. Enjoy views from the famous Zabriskie Point at Death Valley, noted for its erosional landscape and views of the picturesque landscape in the surrounding. Arrive at the Bad Waters; enjoy the browsing the trail showcasing an immense expanse of salt. After that, our group arrives at Las Vegas, and all guests are invited to take our exclusive night tour of the Vegas strip highlighting the world-class resorts and sites in the Las Vegas, or guests can spend some free time on their own in Las Vegas. At Excalibur Hotel & Casino, our group will enjoy tasting the delicious dinner among many eatery options. Stay overnight at Excalibur Hotel & Casino.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) – Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim (fee: $50 per person)
Arrive at the Grand Canyon South Rim and immerse yourself exploring the most stunning examples of erosion with a breathtaking array of rock structures and vistas. Grand Canyon South Rim houses some of the best vistas and rock structures of Grand Canyon that are hard to find anywhere else in the world.
- Grand Canyon West Rim – Skywalk (fee: $90 per person)
Begin the journey in a morning; make the first stop at Hoover Dam, known as the county’s largest arch-gravity dam project. Then, we will travel to Hualapai Indian Reservation to reach the Grand Canyon West Rim. Enjoy roaming around this wonder of magnificent rock structures, vistas, and spire-shaped hoodoos, as well as appreciate the breathtaking views by stepping on the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Here, our guests can also board on a helicopter tour to explore more about this world’s wonder (optional). Return to Las Vegas to stay overnight.
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
In a morning, arrive in Los Angeles to appreciate exploring the world-class Hollywood charms; the highlight of the Hollywood tour includes stops at Hollywood Blvd, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Chinese Theater, and Dolby Theater complex.
Disneyland OR San Diego (Full Day)
Today, our guests can choose either to take the Disneyland tour or San Diego tour according to their desire:
- Disneyland Tour: Guests choosing the Disneyland tour will have a full day to explore the charms of the Disneyland theme park, residing attractions for all the ages.
- San Diego Tour (fee: Adults $68; Child $58):Begin the journey in a morning by traveling South along the Pacific Ocean to reach the San Diego city. Make the first stop at US Naval compound at the Harbor of San Diego. Witness the renowned USS Midway at Navy Pier, known as the longest-serving aircraft carrier in the history of the country. Continue to Coronado Island to tour the historic Victorian styled Hotel del Coronado. Enjoy visiting the Balboa Park showcasing a variety of Botanical gardens and Spanish architecture. Step back in time at Old Town San Diego among the Mexican pueblos, souvenirs, and handicrafts. After that, we will head to Los Angeles; while on the way, guests may witness the stunning sunset view at the Golden Coast. We will reach the hotels around 7:30 PM.
Universal Studios – Transfer out /
Today, our group will take a tour of the renowned Universal Studios, Hollywood. Here, guests can witness behind the scene secrets of the movie magic world, as well as enjoy tours of the Shrek and Jurassic theme parks, and much more. Guests will be transferred to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for the flights scheduled after 11:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|17-Mile Drive, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$129.00||$113.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$46.00||$30.00||$36.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$34.00||$25.00||$34.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$109.00||$99.00||$109.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 11:00 PM from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I’m from New York and lately I have been craving to see those Hollywood sites in Los Angeles. Therefore, I found this bus tour very reasonable which had all the good sites that I wanted to visit. We spent more than ten days on this trip, plus hotels in which we stayed were the best and decent. Our tour was well-managed and more that very reason we had been to a lot of places by putting not a single bit of effort of ourselves, buses were comfortable to travel. Just loved the Universal Studios, Grand Canyon, and the Hollywood Hall where the annual Oscars held. So much to do and explore, loved it!
I’m glad that our tour started out quite fine and it went really enjoyable till the very end. We spend the best days of our lives on this bus journey probably since it had so much of my favorite destination like the full San Francisco tour, Grand Canyon Skywalk Rim, Bay Aquarium, and 17 Mile coastline drive. We took really great photos throughout the days of our trip. The appreciable fun we had was at the Las Vegas because that city offers so much to all kind of visitors from gambling to remarkable shows and other allures. Thank for the bus trip., we enjoyed a lot.
Taking the bus journey with my fiancé had been the wonderful experience. Due to our excellent tour guide on the bus, we received a great provision. Although, the tour got lazy and sometimes we spent most of the time traveling on the bus, which makes it not very fun. Nevertheless, the wonders like Grand Canyon, and historic Hollywood sites in LA, and SSF full city tour made it all worth taking the bus journey. Also, we get to eat good food and stayed in decent hotels not very luxury but decent they were. It was a great experience though.
Joining the journey from LA was the easier for me and family. Sadly, we didn’t have much on our first-day schedule, thus we spent it wandering around our hotels. But the fun began the very next when we began for the Pyramid Lake, and so on and so forth. My kids loved the Disneyland Optional journey because it had so much for them to see and enjoy. Fisherman's Wharf is one of the best destinations I found in the course of the journey, also the ranging fun we had at Las Vegas deserves a massive appreciation. Thanks for his great bus tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.