Los Angeles pick up
Passengers arriving at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) will meet our travel host at the following locations according to their flight. Free airport pick-up is available for our guests between 8:30 am to 10:30 pm.
Terminal 1: the first Luggage Claiming Area convenience store.
Terminal 2: the second Luggage Claiming Area.
Terminal 3: number of baggage claim area
Terminal 4: Starbucks Coffee
Terminal 5: the third Luggage Claiming Area.
Terminal 6: Information Desk & ATMs
Terminal 7/8: the first Luggage Claiming Area.
International flight arrivals will meet our travel host at Relay convenience store at the international terminal.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St George
Leave Los Angeles in the morning and pass through the Mojave Desert to arrive in Las Vegas. We will take a short break in Las Vegas before starting our journey to St. George. We will pick up customers from the Circus Circus Hotel and then leave for St. George where our group will spend the night.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar.
St. George – Page – Antelope Canyon – Bryce Canyon – Provo
On the third day of the 10 days tour we will pass by the Glen Canyon Dam which is famous for holding the second largest artificial lake; Lake Powell. Finally, we will arrive at Antelope Canyon which is reckoned as one of the best spots for photography in the world. We will explore the Antelope Canyon in detail and get a chance to take some pictures of the beautiful canyon. Our final stop of the day will be at Bryce Canyon National Park which famous for hoodoos. We will leave the National Park and arrive in Provo to spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont Inn Provo or Similar.
Jackson – Grand Teton National Park – Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
Leave Salt Lake City in the morning and head to Jackson. We will take Cable Car ride here which is 10,000 feet above sea level and offers the best view of the Jackson valley and Grand Teton Peaks. Then we will take you to Grand Teton National Park for sightseeing. Our group will the head to Yellowstone National Park where main sightseeing points for the day will be Old Faithful Geyser, the West Thumb Geyser Basin, and other places. For the night we will stay in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: White Buffalo/Yellowstone Country Inn/Dude Roundup/Travelers Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone – Rocky Mountains
Today we will explore other parts of the Yellowstone which include Old Faithful, the West Thumb, the Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, the Fountain Paint Pots, Artist Point, Norris Geyser Basin and more. Then we will cross the beautiful Rocky Mountain, enjoy the beautiful views and arrive at Sheridan to spend the night.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Sheridan or Similar.
Devil Peak – President Boulder – Crazy Horse Boulder – Casper
Visit Devil’s Tower early in the morning. It was declared as the first National Monument of the United States of America. Then we will take the group to Mt. Rushmore which is the largest mountain carving. Finally, we will visit the Crazy Horse Memorial. It took almost 60 years to construct is as per the plan. Night stay will be in Casper.
Hotel: Ramada Casper or Similar.
Independence Rock – State House – Temple Square – Salt Lake City
Group will first visit the Independence Rock in the morning. It was considered as an important landmark for people traveling west through Oregon. Then group will visit the Salt Lake City where we will visit Utah State Capitol and Temple Square. Our group will have night stay in Salt Lake city.
Hotel: La Quinta Midvale or similar
Great Salt Lake – Las Vegas
We will visit the Great Salt Lake in the morning. After lunch, our group will continue the journey to Las Vegas, the city of entertainment and fun. Guests can participate in our optional tour to explore the vibrant nightlife of Las Vegas. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Park MGM Vegas or Similar.
West Grand Canyon – Hoover Dam – Las Vegas
In the morning, guests will visit the country's most gigantic and scenic structure; Hoover Dam overlooking Lake Mead. Afterward, guests will visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Grand Canyon. Upon arrival in west rim of Grand Canyon, relish exploring the beautiful rock formations and other great attractions. Here, our guests will have a chance to board a helicopter ride and a boat cruise on the Colorado River to discover more about this natural wonder. Then, the park shuttle will take us the Eagle Point where the breathtaking Skywalk is located, and visit the renowned Guano Point. Later, we will return to Las Vegas to spend the night. There is a mandatory fee for Grand Canyon.
Hotel: SLS Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Barstow – Los Angeles
In the morning, explore Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and see how those world-renowned chocolate products are prepared. After visiting Botanical Cactus Garden, we will travel to Barstow Outlets Center to experience some famous outlet brand shopping. The group will return to Los Angeles in the evening. Guests are should schedule the returning flights after 9:30 PM and international flights after 10:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
$100/person Mandatory fee for Yellowstone, Snow King Mountain Cable Car, Grand Teton, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower and Fuel Surcharge.
Grand Canyon West Rim is also Mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Air Only, AZ||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$126.00||$126.00||$126.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$50.00||$28.00||$50.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Devils Tower, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
Schedule your flight after 2:00 PM from Las Vegas.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was such remarkable experience on the bus trip with proper instructions and all the facilitating services which made our trip so luxurious. Mount Rushmore is indeed a beautiful place to visit but spending more than enough time made it a little lazy, but the entire is totally worth the charges. Impressive!
Finally, we toured the volcanic formations and geysers of Yellowstone. Thanks for the great travel-host how had been a massive help in delivering us a luxury experience. Hotels were great! Thank You!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.