Hometown – Los Angeles
Today our professional tour guide will pick up customers from the airport and then guide will transfer guests to check into the hotel. Guests will spend the rest of the day at the hotel or they can plan something on their own.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas
We will start in the morning from Los Angeles in the morning and reach Las Vegas. Guests can visit the infamous Las Vegas Strip and enjoy walking in the desert. Guests can also visit the lavish casinos like Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and lots more. Or guests can consider taking a stroll downtown and view the dazzling light show covering the entire street (Optional night tour). There will be special shows and performances throughout the year. Guests can enjoy the accommodations at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino and immerse in the castle themed resort located absolutely in the center of the Las Vegas Strip. Finally, in the evening, we will stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) – Las Vegas
South Grand Canyon:
The Grand Canyon is the most spectacular erosion examples in the world. Canyon National Park is a World Heritage Site and features incomparable vistas to visitors on the rim. Guests will enjoy an amazing sightseeing experience. Guests will stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk":
We will first stop near the magnificent Hoover Dam and then visit the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. We can walk along the rim or walk on the Skywalk. Guests may also opt to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon to see the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view. (Optional tour) Finally, guests can choose to stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Hualapai Indian Reservation, AZ
Las Vegas – San Francisco
Today, we will start in the morning; depart from Las Vegas towards San Francisco. We will pass by the world's largest solar power plant featuring 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. While crossing the Mojave Desert, we can see Edwards Air Force Base from the bus. Then we will pass by California's largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, while traveling through Central Valley, we will find out about California agriculture producing the majority of the nation's fruits, vegetables, and nuts. In the evening, we will arrive in the Bay Area and stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
San Francisco – Monterey Bay – Fisherman's Wharf – Aquarium – 17 Mile Scenic Drive – Carmel
On Day 5, we will start in the morning from San Francisco to experience the California coastline beauty while driving through 17 Miles Scenic Drive. The highlights of this area include viewing Seal Rock, the majestic Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, Fisherman's Warf, and the Carmel town. Browse along the Carmel streets and enjoy the specialty shops and art galleries. Visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium; see the great canyon inside Monterey Bay. Finally, reach the hotel in the evening and catch up with some rest.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour
We will start in the morning of the sixth day of the tour and discover the picturesque and culturally diverse city; San Francisco. The highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. As usual, in the evening we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
San Francisco – Free day on your own
We will start in the morning from San Francisco and start the day with a cable car ride to Fisherman's Wharf. We will enjoy The carnivalesque atmosphere of Pier 39 offering lots of shopping and dining opportunities. At the Wharf serene end, at the Aquatic Park, we can relax and know about the Hyde St. Pier history, drink hot chocolate or indulge at Ghirardelli Square in a hot fudge sundae. In the evening, reach the hotel and relax.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar.
San Francisco – Los Angeles
Today we will start in the morning start from San Francisco and transfer to Los Angeles. We will stop by the Hollywood historical landmarks, Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex. Finally, after having the dinner, we will take guests to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
Optional: Disneyland OR San Diego City tour
Disneyland: We will enjoy the entire day in Disneyland; a theme park appropriate for all ages.
San Diego City Tour: We will start in the morning and drive south along the Pacific Ocean to sunny San Diego. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor, view the USS Midway, the aircraft carrier. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and drive by the Hotel Del Coronado. This luxury hotel has been in numerous films and has hosted royal families, celebrities, presidents and leaders from all around the world. From there, we will move to Balboa Park, see the botanical gardens and the fabulous Spanish architecture. Later, we will visit Old Town San Diego and see the classic Mexican shops and Pueblos offering Latin American handicrafts and souvenirs. In the evening, we will drive along the Golden Coast to Los Angeles and see the sunset, if you are really fortunate. In the evening, guests will reach the hotel, stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
Optional: Universal Studios OR Los Angeles City tour – Transfer Out
Universal Studio: Guests can enjoy the magical movie experience in this studio theme park that has Jurassic Park, Shrek, various performances, and shows. They can also have an inside look at the sets or watch behind-the-scenes secrets of films in this studio tour.
LA City Tour: Guests can visit Santa Monica to catch up with the beach, sunshine and enjoy the Pacific Coast vogue. From there continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills to see the haute couture fashion featuring the conglomerate of top luxury brand flagship stores. From there, guests may walk down the cobblestones street appearing in Hollywood movies and if you are lucky you can see any of the Hollywood stars. In the noon, we will have lunch at the farmer market and after lunch, we will visit Griffith Observatory on top of Mount Hollywood to see spectacular Hollywood views. Then, we will proceed to Los Angeles birthplace, Olvera Street, referred to as little Mexico. (Griffith observatory remains closed on Mondays, so instead, we will stop by Walk of Fame. After the tour, we will reach the airport to drop off passengers.
Note: Guests leaving on Day 10 may arrange their departure air ticket after 11 pm from LAX (Los Angeles) airport
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Adventure Park, CA||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Los Angeles City Tour, CA||$68.00||$63.00||$68.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$42.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$68.00||$78.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$127.00||$121.00||$127.00|
|US Bank Tower (OUE Skyspace), LA||$25.00||$19.00||$22.00|
|US Bank Tower (Skyslide), LA||$33.00||$27.00||$30.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 11:00 PM from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am very glad I was in this tour. It was amazing right from the day 1 and the places we visited and the theme parks, studio tours were one of the best. The shuttle picked up from the airport on time and the bus was available to all the places ensuring a comfortable tour throughout. There was everything available on time, lunch, breakfast and dinner. The Las Vegas visit was a dream comes true. Some of the places we visited were unknown to me and absolutely new such as the Mexican shops. It was a perfect tour, I recommend 5 stars.
A worthy tour, the places we visited were superb and fascinating. Each place had a new story attached and our tour guide was very helpful in keeping us informed of the details. The bus was good and the tour guide knew good English and he helped the guests whenever one needed. The driver was also a good driver; he knew the roads perfectly and did not do rash driving. He maintained a perfect speed. The only disappointment was on the 4th day stay at the hotel. The room was not clean as required and there was some odor. The next day they gave me another room.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.