1-Day Los Angeles to WaterWorld Show, Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal Studios Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-332
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Universal Studios, Hollywood and its top-notch attractions on our exciting one-day bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Our group will set off to explore the Universal Studios Hollywood, also known as the movie magic world. Begin the day on a Studio Tour; explore many of the park’s greatest theme parks including King Kong 360 3-D and Jurassic Park. Guests can also browse live legendary film sets and behind the scene secrets, as well as enjoy experiencing the fascinating rides, shows, and attractions throughout the Universal Studio Tour. Enjoy many of exciting rides and attractions ranging from the Revenge of the MummySM, Allspark, Decepticons®, Transformers, Hogwarts™ Castle, Wizarding World of Harry, Hogsmeade™, and much more.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
Wizard World of Harry Potter allows visitors to follow the footsteps of Harry Potter through the streets of London and you can find the most famous establishments of the wizarding world. You can dine at the Leaky Cauldron, shop and travel deep for a thrill ride.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:30 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:40 AM
- 1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites Walnut - Hotel Guest Only) Walnut, CA 91789 at 6:40 AM
- 7000 Beach Blvd,(Holiday Inn Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 7762 Beach Blvd, (Radisson Suites Hotels Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 18880 E. Gale Ave., (Best Western Executive Inn - Hotel Guest Only) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 6:50 AM
- 18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza - Hotel Guest Only) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 7:00 AM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada - Hotel Guest Only) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 AM
- 18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 7:00 AM Valid for Wed & Sat Only.
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, (Pacific Palms Resort - Hotel Guest Only) CA 91744 at 7:15 AM
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:15 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza - Hotel Guest Only) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:15 AM
- 1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:20 AM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel - Hotels Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 3633 Rosemead Blvd, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 9920 Valley Boulevard, (Holiday Inn El Monte - Hotel Guests Only) El Monte, CA 91731 at 7:30 AM
- 705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 8832 Glendon Way, (Hartford Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 9488 Valley Boulevard, (Quality Inn Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:40 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:45 AM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:50 AM
- 117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 AM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:40 PM Valid for Mon, Wed & Sat Only.
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott - Hotel Guest Only) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 at 6:30 PM
- 5710 East La Palma Ave, (Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites - Hotel Guest only) Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 at 6:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 06:30 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 06:30 PM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr. (Best Western Markland - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:30 PM
- 225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guest only) at 06:40 PM
- 7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:40 PM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:40 PM
- 7555 Beach Blvd, (Buena Park Hotel and Suites - Hotel Guest only) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:40 PM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:40 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:40 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 6:40 PM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Last time, i had been when the Harry potter wizarding world was not there. But, this time i loved it and also the Universal studios adventure park. The rides of harry potter were fantastic and the special effects in association with the latest technology was overwhelming. I recommend visiting this place during fall once the kids get free time and back in school. Once they are back to school it is the best time as the wait times are shorter. The Dragon Alley flame and the Hogwarts Express with special effects is also awesome. The money spent for this one day tour is worthy.
The Universal Studios locations are theme parks offering super fun. The Fast and Furious Supercharge ride offers the best ride. I was also impressed with the recent fast and Furious and Jurassic park rides as they are really new. In fact, to be honest, even The Transformers Ride-3D as well as the Revenge of the Mummy rides have become new and perfect. It appears really safe that we need not stick to the edge of our seats anymore and instead we can enjoy these innovative rides. I must say do take the lower level rides they are better and enjoy the rides instead of wasting time on shopping.
It was good to see all those American filmmaking industries at the Hollywood. I first thought that Hollywood in Los Angeles is just tourists’ location but when we toured it I realized that it was home to the major Hollywood film industries and there were quite a lot to see and enjoy at that place. Los Angeles is the best city to visit on holidays; therefore I took this bus tour so that they could guide us and let us visit the major city’s attraction. My family was board with me and they also enjoyed a lot. People from all around the world could be seen at the destination, and it was quite fun to explore the movie magic world. I am nothing but very thankful for the experience we had on our one-day Los Angeles journey. I mostly like the tour for its affordable deal and it did go well.
My wife loves movies and she loved Mummy Ride and the Despicable Me, Shrek. Of course i also enjoy the Transformers 3D, my son the Jurassic Park Rides and there were lots more to go and new rides that i think this 1 day tour is absolutely not enough. I give 4 stars for this reason as they just rush with places. The rides are good and the simulator technology is used, but we have to just finish in a glance as we run short of time and there are lots more to see or enjoy. I loved the tour.
My colleagues on their holidays took this tour deal from the internet to visit the American Universal studios. They did just brag about it all the time that how great the journey went and I received many recommendations to visit it as well. Then, I did with my few friends from the hometown. We joined it from Rosemead in a morning and the trip started to Los Angeles city. The service was excellent as we did receive an appropriate guidance. Universal Studios is just a paradise of movie making, plus the place was full people of various ethnics. We did have fun browsing those enchanting Hollywood films’ exhibits. It was like the best in the country to fully enjoy and explore about our favorite movies plus I heard that Tom Cruz was in the studio but he left a few hours earlier, too bad we couldn’t meet him. Best experience!
At first, I thought Universal Studios is only the place for Hollywood-movie fans, but what I experience is quite different. It’s definitely the sort of a place where my husband and I could have a perfect day. My kids also enjoyed the bus trip to Universal Studios.
Going out on bus tours hasn’t been my choice, as though, upon my friend's requests we decided to go on a little adventure to Universal Studios on a bus. I liked the services delivered to us by the friendly tour operator, and driver. It was a nice day in Universal Studio. Thank you, LA,!
The Water World Show was one of the best and our guide ensured all of us had the best seats. In the studio tour we could get through backlots, sound stages and also went to see the props department. Our tour guide and the driver had good knowledge about the sets used in TV shows and movies. The universal studios park is really updated and looks the best that we had lots of fun. Things that we know only through movies and now seeing it was like a dream. I am extremely happy to be on this tour and i give five stars.
This was a lovely day as i was on this tour bus that was taking us to best of the places that we had seen in movies or read in books. Our guide was real fun and the theme park was superb. Our guide took us to the ride and was so nice that he took charge of our bags. I enjoyed the Water World Show and i also enjoy the lunch, the buffet and then i liked the studio tour. But i felt heavy after lunch to proceed for the studio tour and could not enjoy much there, so i give 4 stars.