1-Day Los Angeles to San Diego City Guided Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-383
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Join us on the most exciting tour of the year as we head to San Diego, and visit most exciting places. You'll get a chance to visit San Diego Harbor, Surrender Statue, USS Midway Museum, Balboa Park, and many more exciting places! Transportation is inclusive.
If we will not be able to try San Diego city tour due to weather conditions or public holidays, we will refund $20 of the USS Midway aircraft carrier’s admission.
Today we will start in the morning to see San Diego Harbor in a Cruise Boat and see all the naval vessels, ranging from aircraft carriers, medical vessels to corvettes and the Unconditional Surrender Statue. From there, we will visit the USS Midway Museum and see the aircraft carrier, take a look at the deck, hanger and military planes. From there we will visit Balboa Park, see the Spanish style buildings, the State Historic Park, San Diego past, old restaurants, mission, and lots more. Before calling it a day, we will also visit Old Town San Diego.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 AM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 7:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort Suites Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91170 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr, (Markland Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 7272 E, Gage Ave Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:45 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 AM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 08:45 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 09:00 AM
- 3633 N, Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:30 PM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 6:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:40 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello - Montebello, CA) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:40 PM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:40 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guest only) at 06:40 PM
- 800 N Alameda St, Union Station (In front of Main Entrance), Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
This was a long standing place that I wanted to see, San Diego City and I made it this time. The very thought made me happy. I wanted to see the aircraft carriers, the deck and the hanger. They were well maintained and it is worth seeing. I recommend this tour if anyone wishes to see these places. This is a well organized tour and they give enough time to see each and everything, I loved it very much. The guide was good, the bus was in good condition, clean and fresh and our driver was the best.
This one day tour to San Diego was not really planned as i just wanted to spend a weekend and i got myself a ticket to this tour. I did not have any idea of this city tour, but it was awesome. They take you to such important places i cannot imagine. It was like a dream. The places with aircrafts and carriers were looking perfect and to feel it by my hands was amazing. The only thing that was a bit disappointing was that one had not much time to grab a bit with leisure or to catch with a little relaxation time in the noon.
That tour was amazing! i had a great time, it was my first time to visit these places, and i had a great time. the thing that i loved the most was Balboa Park, Spanish style buildings were really more than beautiful! I also really enjoyed the Cruise Boat along with USS Midway Museum.c The only problem i faced is that tour guide's English was not that good, but other than that it was overall more than great, i would do it again for sure
That tour was really cool. It was my first time to go to San Diego, and for sure it will not be the last! i did not know before that Balboa Park was that beautiful! i also enjoyed very much the boat cruise, and loved the aircraft carriers and hangers. Old Town San Diego was really romantic and beautiful, i really hope they can do that tour but with Indian tour guide, so all my family can join that tour.