Home – San Francisco
Guests will arrive at the San Francisco International Airport. At Information Center on the 2nd floor of terminal 2, our professional tour guide will wait for the guests from 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Tour guide will take you to the hotel where you can relax and spend rest of the day.
Guests who arrive at SFO International Airport between 22:30 p.m. -00: 30 a.m. or 4:30 a.m. - 10: 30 a.m., will contact the hotel themselves to arrange the shuttle if available.
Guests who arrive at the Airport from 12:30 a.m. to 04:30 a.m., will arrange their own ground transportation to get to the hotel.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
SF City Tour – Berkeley University – Pier 39
Today in the morning we will start our journey and enjoy extensive City Tour. During this in-depth tour, you will witness famous points of San Francisco. Main attractions of the tour are Lombard Street,Cable Car, St. Mary's Cathedral, City Hall and Chinatown. Then we will visit Berkeley University to know more about this research institute. We will also visit Fisherman's Wharf. You will enjoy the best taste of the local delicious seafood and enjoy a boat ride around the beautiful SF Bay area. Here you will be amazed by the picturesque views of the San Francisco City Skyline, Alcatraz Island,and Golden Gate Bridge.We will have the night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
On the third in the morning, we will visit Yosemite national park, it is renowned for its remarkable waterfalls,huge granite rocks and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will witness the beauty of the Yosemite waterfall, Tunnel View Point, and the El Capitan.We will enjoy our lunch and travel along the richest California Central Valley. We will head back to Los Angeles for night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas – St. George
Today In the morning we will start our journey and drive along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the famous Mojave Desert. We will enjoy lunch and fast shopping at State Line “Fashion Outlet”. We will take a hasty break at Las Vegas in the afternoon,then we will move towards St. George where we will be spending or night.
Hotel: Days Inn Hurricane or Quality Inn St. George or Similar
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Monument Valley – UTE mountain
In the morning of the fifth day of our tour, we will head toward Colorado Plateau. You will witness the natural beauty ofthe famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend and get a chance to take photographs. Next, we will witness the Monument Valley, it is the holds a historical importance in the American western Indian culture. Many western cowboy style movies have been shot here. You can take the jeep tour to have a closer view of beautiful landscape. Our night stay will be the hotel.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino Resort or Similar.
Arches NP – Canyonlands NP – Salt Lake City
Today in the morning we will exploreArches National Park, it is the world's major concentration of sandstone arches.We will witness all kinds of different exclusive shape rocks and sightsee one of the renowned landmarks of Utah, theDelicate Arch.We will get a chance to walk close to Delicate Arch so you cantouch and take pictures of it. Next, we will visit the magical Canyonlands National Park. Here you will sightsee the colorful landscapeand beautiful sights. We will have the night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – West Yellowstone
On the seventh day, we will start our journey in the morning. First, we will visit the first national park in the world, Yellowstone National Park. We will explore theunique scenery of Yellowstone such as Fountain Hiking trail,Old Faithful, Morning Glory pool, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot and so on. We will spend the night in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Country Inn, Traveler Lodge, Dude & Roundup or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – Grand Teton NP – Jackson
Today in the morning we will continue exploring Yellowstone National Park. You will enjoy the beauty of Norris Basin, Yellowstone Fall, Yellowstone Canyon Yellowstone Lake, and Mud Volcano. Here you will also enjoy lunch on the lakeside. Next, we will get into Grand Teton National Park, visitors will enjoy the beautiful Mountain View. After this, we will move towards the famous small town Jackson. You will be amazed by the beauty of Elk Antler Arches Park. Move to Salt Lake City for night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar
SLC – Great Salt Lake – Airport
Today in the morning first we will witness the Temple Square of Mormon Church where we will learn about the Mormon teachings. Then we will visit State Capitol building and the Great Salt Lake. After completion of the tour visitors will be sent to airports.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $50 Cable Car, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory admission: $130 Yellowstone, Grand Teton, HorseshoeBend, Great Salt Lake, Arch N.P, Canyonlands, Monument Valley & Fuel Surcharge..
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone,Grand Teton,Horseshoe Bend,Great Salt Lake,Arch NP,Canyonlands NP,Monument Valley and Fuel Surcharge.||$130.00||$130.00||$130.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 12:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
it was amazing tovisit so many places on this bus trip. I am the lucky one to have such nice tour guide, Mr. Z was a very good person, he guides us in a great way. All arrangements were pretty good; the whole trip was fun filled. It was the most well-organized trip I ever experienced. Highly recommended.
An outstanding trip with my wife. Due to my personal commitments, I reached SFO airport late night I was bit uncomfortable to arrange my own transport to get into hotel. The rest of the trip was hassle free. It was a quite long trip, but organized properly. we have seen so many beautiful spots and gain great knowledge about the historical landscape and the cultures of other societies. Our guide was a knowledgeable and friendly man. The accommodation was good. Highly recommended for all. thanks
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.