Hometown – Chicago (Night Tour)
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at the major airports in Chicago. For the guests reaching the O'Hare International Airport (ORD) will be escorted by our professional tour guides at the Baggage Claim Area, and international flight arrival will be meeting our tour guide at the Exit Area after Claiming the luggage (complimentary airport pick up is available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM). Arrive before 3:00 AM at O'Hare International Airport to explore the Fashion Outlets of Chicago where located the well-named outlet brand stores, eateries, and more. Arrive at the airports before 5:00 PM to participate in our exclusive Chicago Night Tour highlighting the authentic culture and top-notch attractions including the Crown Fountain, Millennium Park, Michigan Avenue, Magnificent Mile, Chicago River, Michigan Lakeside, and more (optional). Guests will be spending the night in Chicago.
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or Similar.
Chicago City Tour
Start the journey in the morning to explore the core charms of Chicago, the city of magnificent architecture and vibrant culture. Enter the Millennium Park in the heart of Chicago Downtown; guests will appreciate exploring the Cloud Gate attraction and Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain. After that, we will make a brief stop at the Grant Park, and continue towards the Chicago Theatre which is built in a historical Baroque Revival architecture. Take a tour of the Art Institute of Chicago which is known to be the second largest museum in the country founded in 1879. Appreciate exploring the iconic Chicago Water Tower. Make a stop at the Michigan Avenue where located the famous filled with a wide variety of attractions. Guests will surely appreciate experiencing Chicago Architecture Cruise highlighting the top-notch attraction around this vibrant old town (optional). Step on the top-floor of 360 Chicago Observatory showcasing the breathtaking bird-eye views of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. *while wandering around the charms of Chicago, guests browse the Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Navy Pier, and more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Best Western plus O’Hare International South Hotel or Similar.
Springfield – St. Louis
Depart Chicago in the morning towards the Springfield, the state capital of US State of Illinois. Here, we will make the first stop at the Lincoln Home National Historic Site, the former residence of American 16th president Abraham Lincoln who lived here from 1844 to 1861 (outside visit). Travel to the Old State Capitol Building which was built in the Greek-revival style in the year 1840. After that, our tour group travels to St. Louis, the most important city in US State of Missouri situated along the Mississippi River. Browse the iconic Gateway Arch which is known to be the largest arch in the world. Appreciate exploring the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis which is built in a spectacular Romanesque Revival architecture in the year 1926. Overnight stay in St. Louis.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Festus or Similar.
Memphis – Jackson
Travel across the picturesque Mississippi River towards the Memphis City. It is the largest city in Tennessee and primarily known as the City of Music for its rich musical history. Here, guests will make a stop at the Graceland mansion which is a former residence of Elvis Presley, also known as the King of Rock & Roll. The thirteen-acre estate is now open for the public as a museum depicting the lifestyle of Elvis Presley, as well as it resides the grave of this beloved superstar. After that, our tour group will return to Jackson to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Pearl, Jackson Airport or Similar.
Oak Alley Plantation – New Orleans (Night Tour)
Begin the journey in the morning and make the first stop at the Oak Alley Plantation. It is a US National Historic Landmark where the 200-year oak trees are lined up towards the historical mansion with a servant quarter. Discover the charms of unique ecosystems of the region while boarding an exciting Swamp Tour. After that, guests will have a chance to participate in our exclusive New Orleans Night Tour highlighting the live jazz performances and the vibrant nightlife scene of this Sleepless Old Town (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Slidell, New Orleans East Area or Similar.
WWII Museum – Mississippi Steamboat Cruise – Houston
In the morning, our tour group makes the first stop at the National WWII Museum, also known as the D-day Museum housing a wide variety of maritime exhibits and achievements. Board an exciting Jazz Steamboat Mississippi Cruise starting from the French Quarter highlighting the breathtaking views of the region with live jazz performances while cruising down the top-notch sites – get excited. After that, our tour group will return to Houston to spend the night.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza near Sugar Land or Similar.
Austin – San Antonio (Night Tour)
In the morning, our tour group will depart for Austin, the capital city of US State of Texas. After that, guests will take an inside tour of Texas State Capitol, also known to be one of the oldest state capitol building in the country completed in the year 1888. Browse the University of Texas at Austin, the leading research university in Texas. After that, we will enter the Texas Military Forces Museum to discover the maritime exhibits, as well as the photographic archive and achievements of the United States Military. Take a tour of Natural Bridge Caverns, which is known to be the largest known cavern systems residing some of the unique Sandrock formations, speleothems, and other geological formations. After that, our tour group will reach the San Antonio; guests surely don’t want to miss joining the San Antonio Night Tour, the highlights include the tower of Friendship, Old Mexico, Tower of Americas with River Walk cruise and vibrant nightlife scene. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Best Western plus Fiesta San Antonio, Wyndham or Similar.
San Antonio – Houston
Start the tour in the morning towards the Alamo Mission site. Here, the famous historical battle took place in 1836 between the Mexican troops and Texans. Enter the famous Buckhorn Saloon & Texas Ranger Museum which is been a gathering place for good conversations and food for over a hundred year. Take a tour of the Historic Market Square, where located numerous Mexican artisan shops, souvenirs, and much more. Explore the Tower of the Americas which is a popular Observation Deck and a restaurant. After that, our tour group will return to Houston to spend the night.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston – Hometown
In the morning, our tour group will set off to explore the core charm of Houston, the major city in US State of Texas. Begin the tour by visiting the Toyota Center, which is an indoor arena and a home to the Houston Rocket sports team. Enter the famous Rice University to discover the student culture, architecture, and academics of this leading research university. Make a brief stop at the Hermann Park, and continue towards the Houston Museum of Natural Science, comprising of four different facilities including the Burke Baker Planetarium, Cockrell Butterfly Center, and Wortham Giant Screen Theatre. Next, guests will appreciate discovering the George Ranch Historic Park which is a world-renowned living museum depicting the lifestyle of the first Texan settlement. After that, guests will be transferred to the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) or William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) for the flights booked after 6:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$25.00|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$28.00||$21.00||$28.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$39.00||$18.00||$35.00|
|Chicago Night Tour, IL||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
|George Ranch Historical Park, TX||$15.00||$10.00||$12.00|
|Houston Museum of Natural Science, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Natural Bridge Cavern||$23.50||$15.25||$23.50|
|New Orleans Night Tour, LA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|New Orleans Steamboat (including lunch), LA||$46.00||$23.00||$46.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$27.00||$27.00||$16.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$27.00||$12.00||$25.00|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$28.00||$18.00||$24.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$13.00||$10.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)/William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) after 6:30 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I remember the time we arrived in Chicago, the tour manager escorted us to the hotel lobby, and they check in us at the hotel after 3:00. After we checked in the hotels, the tour guide managed an optional tour in Chicago to witness the authentic nightlife, to be honest, we just enjoyed having an Oyster Dinner at the restaurant. The tour was about nine days, during the course of nine days; we explored back to back wonderful places like the Alamo Mission, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Millennium Park, Oak Alley Plantation, and of course the Natural Bridge Caverns was the best part about the bus tour, there were so wonderful natural attractions in that cavern system inside the earth, there was that Hollow sound that it produces in the echoes of wide spreading shallow hole under the ground, I have never visited such a place like that. I loved that way they managed this entire bus trip for us, and thank God they dropped us off at the Houston Airport from we took an hour flight back to Toronto. Good days!
I am so proud to be a part of this tour. I really feel lucky that how the guides picked us from airports, with fine transportation. We were allowed to rest in hotels, which were a part of the package. The hotel rooms were outstanding. The best thing I liked about this package was the professional guides. The way they operated this bus tour is quite appreciable, they tour guides were already waiting for us at the airports to welcome and escort us to the hotels, there was free pick up for us to the hotels, they offered us a night tour in Chicago, which truly made our day since we kind of getting lazy in the hotels rooms on our first day. I like this bus tour because it had so many wonderful stops for us to explore, and we had all the time in the world to explore certain attractions. The Lincoln Home in Springfield was lovely to visit, as well s the capitol building inside tour. No matter how many questions you ask them, they’ll give gentle answers and won’t show signs of anger. Other than that, the staff also served us well and the food was the best.
as soon as I moved to Mississippi, I wanted to explore it fully. I found this task very difficult as it was my first time here. My situation was solved after I saw this tour’s offer on the internet, by luck. The best part is when we were around the Mississippi River, the tour guide offered s boat cruise which had the Live jazz performances while we were cruising down, it was a memorable cruise, I would remember to forget it. The Chicago River cruise was also fun but it’s nothing compared to that amazing Steamboat cruise on the Mississippi River. It provided everything of quality, probably fit according to the fewer prices charged. The best spot was in Chicago city, the Millennium Park, where we enjoyed all the recreational activities such as experiencing Ferris wheels, Ice-skating, and the outdoor music. The transportation was not much good as the buses had less accommodation space and more people. In addition, the AC’s didn’t operate well.
our tour began well, from the heart of Millennium Park. Everything went well. We had fine dining and the guides were outstanding. Although I don’t understand that we were already in the City of Music, Memphis, the tour operator only make the stop at the Graceland which was home of the Elvis Presley, the mansion was great but we could have explored so many other wonderful places while we were already in that region, although I have never to Tennessee, but the city is quite developed and full of attractions for us to explore, we could have spent more time in that region if e were managing the bus trip for ourselves We would have enjoyed the whole tour but a friend of mine got injured and he didn’t get proper medical care. On the borderline, the tour was fine according to the money charged per person. The Chicago Cruise was the most relaxing as it provided breathtaking views of the city in a comforting way.
Historical sites in Mississippi really appealed me. But searching the whole area all alone doesn’t seem fun; in addition, it’s a tough job. A friend of mine suggested me this tour and I booked it. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Many things were fine and to be remembered but others were not satisfying. The last day of our bus tour was to explore the entire city of Houston, but rather we chose very few places to explore there, I wasn’t even mad because the places we gt to tour were always the best and have something exceptional and wonderful. I just wonder how much time is required to build the entire village at the George Ranch Historic Park, it was like the real-life experience everything was built exactly the way they were used back in four generational histories of Texans. It was an informational bus trip, on every second we learned something new. The transportation was not good at all due lack of space and old hard seats. Other than that, everything was good, the guides, staff, and food were fine. The best spots were Lincoln Home National Historic Site and Old Illinois State Capitol due to their intriguing histories.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.