Chicago – Detroit
On Day 1, we will start in the morning to Detroit. We will stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company and visit Henry Ford Museum. The exhibitions portray Ford's history and rare exhibits including John F. Kennedy’s presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln’s chair, Thomas Edison’s laboratory, the Wright Brothers’ bicycle shop, and the Rosa Parks bus. In the evening, we will return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott or anything similar.
Detroit – Pittsburgh – Washington DC
On Day 2, we will start in the morning and leave for Pittsburgh - “the Steel City” prominent for its 446 bridges. We will visit the Point State Park for spectacular sightseeing. In the early afternoon, we will leave for Washington D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial overlooking the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. From there, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. We will also take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol. Then we will go on an exclusive DC cruise along the Potomac River. Along the way, we will pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more. In the evening, we will be back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott or anything similar.
Baltimore – Amish – Philadelphia – New York Night Tour
Today we will go to the beautiful and colorful town; Baltimore. Visit Maryland government Annapolis; Annapolis Pier. From there we will reach Philadelphia and see the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall, Congress Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, and other attractions. We proceed to Lancaster County, home of the Amish to see their rural way of life. In the evening, we will arrive in the city of New York. Here we have a special night tour that covers Rockefeller center, Hudson Riverside, Times Square, and so on.In the evening, we will return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Ramada plaza/Sheraton or anything similar.
- Air Force Memorial, VA
- Amish Farm and House, PA
- Baltimore, MD
- Congress Hall, PA
- Hudson River, US
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Inner Harbor Baltimore, MD
- Liberty Bell, PA
- New York City Hall, NY
- Night Tour of New York City
- Philadelphia, PA
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Times Square, NY
New York City Tour
On Day 4, we will start in the morning following an organized tour, to begin with the New York attractions. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Guests will take a cruise tour on the Hudson River and sightsee Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. From there, we will visit USS INTREPID, Concorde supersonic airliner, and variety of aircrafts in the exhibition. Besides, we will wander around at the Wall Street, take pictures keeping the backdrops of Charging Bull sculpture, New York Stock Exchange, and Trinity Church and also visit Times Square, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. At the day end, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, and the new "Freedom Tower” - One World Trade Center. In the evening we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott or anything similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- National Cherry Blossom Festival, DC
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- Wall Street, NY
New York – Niagara Falls
On Day 5, we will start in the morning and cross New York and Pennsylvania and arrive at Niagara Falls. Look at the American Falls pounding water, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall. We will take the voyage “Maid of the Mist” and go close to the Niagara Falls.Guests can also optionally watch a Niagara IMAX movie and later choose to take a Niagara Falls In-depth Tour. This tour includes visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park, the Old Fort Niagara, and Lake Ontario. In the evening, we will head to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn by Marriott or anything similar.
Cleveland – Chicago – Homeland
On Day 6, we will start in the morning to Cleveland, along with the Erie Lake in the State of Ohio and visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum that has four theaters, multiple interactive stations, seven floors of exhibits and the most powerful music. In the evening, we will return to Chicago.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide. Tour Guide Tip will be $10 per day per person from the start of 2018.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Night Tour of New York City||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, OH||$26.00||$16.00||$24.00|
|Spirit of the Mist, NY||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$23.00||$17.25||$21.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Drop off service is available for O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
207 W Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60616 at 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was excited to go on this tour by bus. I just wanted to go somewhere and thus stepped into this bus. The kids sitting behind me were naughty brats and it irritated me frequently. But for it the 6 day tour was amazing and no complaints.
We booked this 6-day tour full of action-packed and excitement. It was surprisingly fascinating trip. Golden Bus Tours is the best tour company I’ve dealt with to date Guide was nice. Hotels and Buses were great. These were the best 6 days of my life. I would love to take another tour with this company.
We had great fun at the tour, my kids and wife was thrilled and I am so glad seeing them this happy. Thanks to the tour organisers for planning this beautiful tour and all other amenities were also kept an arm’s away.
It was an excellently arranged trip to a lot of magnificent places. I must say and everything went as stated in the plan. The accommodation for the overnight stay was really good. This is a great company to travel with. We had an awesome time on the tour. I have recommended this three days trip to a lot of people.
One could not have asked for a better family trip. We explored Niagara Falls, New York and Philadelphia on this long 6-day tour. We really enjoyed a lot. Kids absolutely loved this tour. I have already recommended it to many friends and will be coming back soon for another exciting tour. Keep rocking Golden Bus Tours!
This tour package was gifted to me by my papa as the wedding anniversary present. I am highly grateful to him to make my wedding anniversary more special. Every place was worth seeing.
Never thought I’d be able to see Niagara Falls, New York and the whole of Philadelphia and Baltimore in such affordable price. Tour guide was quite informative; he guided us through each part. The places of visit were worthy and I visited almost all the important places in this tour, than I had imagined. My wife accompanied me in this tour and we both had a great time. Absolutely remarkable tour and highly recommended!
The best thing was that GoldenBus Tours covered everything in all details and gave us a memorable holiday to enjoy. This company has amazing service, great staff and awesome execution of the itinerary. This made our entire trip very smooth and free of stress. Six days passed in a blink of an eye. I wanted to stay there for as long as possible. It was a great experience. Thanks Golden Bus!
These past 6 days were absolutely fun. My fiancé and I always talked about going to New York and Niagara Falls, GoldenBusTours made it possible. We visited the Niagara Falls from really up-close and hospitality of the people and all the fellow travelers were absolutely amazing.
I took this 6-day tour with my family. It was fun to see all the different places in New York, Detroit and other cities that we had not been to before. Guide was outstanding and he really kept the tour organized. We weren’t rushed from one place to another rather he let us enjoy everything at our own pace. I have already recommended it to my friend.
My husband on his holidays from his job was willing to take me to somewhere really nice and far away from our hometown for about a week. Thus, we found this suitable deal on Golden Bus Tours with discounts and experienced it for the first time. It went good. I was hoping to enjoy the tour and I did specially at Baltimore and Niagara, hotels were spectacular.
It was a 6-day guided tour and we had a great time exploring Niagara Falls, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, Washington and Detroit. Words can’t describe how wonderful this tour was. I am very much impressed by Golden Bus Tours. Those who want good travel experience should choose Golden Bus Tours to travel with.
We have been to New York and Philadelphia many times, and this tour stood out because it was different than anything we had done previously. The cities and sights were varied enough to appeal to each of us over the days. Everything was so well planned and thought out that the whole trip was a pleasure and everything it was advertised to be. Thanks GBT!
We just returned from this extraordinary 6-day tour to Niagara Falls, New York, Philadelphia and a lot of other places. We had a lovely time with family. Their services and arrangements made our experience wonderful. We were fortunate to have a extremely good guide and friendly co-travelers. Thanks Golden Bus Tours!
I decided to take a tour with Golden bus tours and it was a long 6 days tour. It was a very simple excursion filled with loads of fun and information. I loved the way how the tour guide dealt with the entire trip in a manner that we never felt like we were being hurried. I also enjoyed the stay and the hotel facilities. Thumbs up GBT!
Not my first visit to these places, but first time I am visiting Philadelphia and Detroit. I liked these two places and wish to come once again in this tour. They cover all the places in 6 days and give enough time to make it a real tour.
My wife and I had such a great time together on this bus tour. It was the first tour I took by Golden Bus and it did go well. We stayed in fine hotels and the tour agent guided the places we visited. Hotels were not so luxurious but they were also not so bad. Niagara Falls was magnificent. It was great remember-able tour with my wife. I will remember it forever.
My sister had gone for this 6-day honeymoon tour. She was so glad and also suggested me to choose this package for honeymoon package. Every couple need to pay visit there for a change.
It was an absolutely exotic trip. It had everything one would expect while touring with a tourist company. The attractions we saw on the way and at the destination were impressive. The boat ride to Niagara Falls made this tour more exciting. I would recommend this trip to everyone. Thanks Golden Bus Tours!
We friends wished to go on a tour to Niagara Falls taking our own vehicle, but unfortunately, we did not know much of the routes and had to take to this tour. Luckily this tour was really good. Apart from Niagara Falls, we visited so many places and this would have been impossible for us to drive to so many places. This is one of the best tours and they cover many places, the bus is good and so are the driver and the guide. They speak friendly and support even the seniors in the bus. It was a very nice tour.
I went alone on this tour and it was nice as I never felt bored even for a minute. The guide gave me good company as I was the only person traveling solo. This was advantageous as he gave me so much information about each place and I made it a point to note it in my diary. Right now I am a bit busy, but will upload all the details. I was disappointed as my camera photos were not as expected. Something went wrong and only few photos are good. I need more good photos and so will go again on this tour.
Everything were perfect and well organized. The tour guide followed the itinerary and gave us reasonable time to explore and enjoy at each attraction ( Around 30 minutes to 1 hour ). We took a memorial photos and had a wonderful 6 days.
I purchased 2 tickets for this 6 days tour led by Goldenbustours. A few Saturdays ago, the wife and I went on a tour of East Coast. The tour guide met us (and another customer). There were 2 more people waiting for us on the other side; we were a small tour and I enjoy smaller groups better.
I would highly recommend this tour and any tour that Goldenbustours provides. When I\'m back in town, I plan on seeing another part of East Coast with GoldenBusTours. Really fantastic tour ever. Thanks guys.
We took the wonderful 6-Day Chicago to Niagara Falls, New York, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Detroit Tour with Goldenbustours 1 year ago. Well organized tour ever, comfortable buses, nice and clean accommodations and helpful tour guide.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed every day and i really would recommend it to all my friends.
Herbert A. Bode
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but it was really worth every penny. We really loved how well the tour was organized. And our tour guide was an amazing guy. we loved General Motors Headquarters, Henry Ford Museum, Abraham Lincoln’s chair, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C. , Lincoln Memorial ,the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument, the U.S. Capitol, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, the White House. It was really a great 6 day vacation.
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We really loved Detroit, General Motors Headquarters, Henry Ford Museum, Abraham Lincoln’s chair, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C. , Lincoln Memorial ,the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument, the U.S. Capitol, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, the White House, the U.S. Capitol, the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like General Motors Headquarters, Henry Ford Museum, Abraham Lincoln’s chair, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C. , Lincoln Memorial ,the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument, the U.S. Capitol, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, the White House, the U.S. Capitol, the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell
My wife and I had a really fantastic trip to Niagara Falls, New York, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Detroit. It was an unforgettable experience which was enhanced by the care and attention we received from our Tour Guide. It was a once in a lifetime trip and I would encourage others to experience it.
Booked this tour for my mother-in-law. She loved it. The tour was excellent. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor. Was very considerate of my Dad who could not walk too far because of his health. I would recommend this tour! Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Was good apart from those timely activities. Stay was ok. Good to have seat rotation each day. On day 6 nothing to see but just had a long drive back. Went with my parents. Was nice. Overall, We had a great time. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
This was a good tour. We were transported in a comfortable bus. The driver was friendly and nice. He pointed out some interesting things and gave some information as well. We had many stops and saw the museum, the Niagara Waterfall and a long stop at Paradise.
recommend everyone to discover East Coast With GoldenBusTours. Just 6 days and explore all these cities Niagara Falls, New York, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Detroit which is fantastic. Accommodations are included and they are clean and comfortable.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.