8-Day San Francisco to Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Disneyland or San Diego, Yosemite and Antelope Canyon Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-253
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat (2019-07-06 To 2019-10-19) | Fri (2019-07-05 To 2019-08-23)
Join the guided bus tour to explore the Los Angeles, Hollywood Blvd, Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater complex, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Disneyland Park, San Diego, Coronado Island, San Diego Harbor, Balboa Park, Old Town San Diego, Universal Studios, Los Angeles city tour, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, US Bank Tower, Memorial Stadium, Angel Flight Railway, University of Southern California, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park, Horse Shoe Bend, Page, Lake Powell, Colorado River, Antelope Canyon, Tulare Outlet, Fresno, Yosemite National Park and much more.
Today we will transfer visitors to Los Angeles. On the way, we will visit the historical landmarks of Hollywood, Hollywood Blvd., Dolby Theater complex, Chinese Theater and the Walt Disney Concert Hall. For the night stay, we will stay in the hotel.
A live performance auditorium in Entertainment complex, Highland Center Shopping Mall and Hollywood on California is known as Dolby Theatre. It has capacity of 3,401 people.
It is a Hollywood street located in California which runs towards Vermont Avenue in the north east, laurel Canyon Boulevard in the west and Sunset Boulevard in the east.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The Los Angeles’s downtown South Grand Avenue is known as Walt Disney Concert Hall. The hall is being operated by Los Angeles Music Centre from the year 2003. This place is also based on an art gallery and restaurant as well.
Option 1: Today in the morning we will visit Disneyland. Here we will enjoy an exciting day at Disneyland. The Disneyland theme park is fit for people of all ages. We will back to Los Angeles for the night stay.
Option 2: In the morning, we will start our tour. While driving along the Pacific Ocean we will head to sunny San Diego. First, we will explore the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. We will have our lunch, then we will visit Coronado Island and pass by Del Coronado. Our next stop will be Balboa Park, here we will sightsee Spanish architecture lining the long walkways and luscious botanical gardens. Next, we will explore Old Town San Diego, here we will walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shop handicrafts and souvenirs. In the evening, we will drive along the Golden Coast and head back to Los Angeles. Our night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
The Naval Base San Diego is often referred to as 32nd Street Naval Station, it is one of the largest naval base in the United States and consists of more than 50 ships.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
Option 1: Today we will visit the Universal Studios to experience the best movie magic. Exciting attractions of the studio theme park include Shrek and Jurassic Park, different shows, and performances throughout the day. We will also sightsee the sets and explore behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Option 2: Today in the morning we will head towards the Los Angeles Basin. First, we will witness Santa Monicasunshine. Then we will explore the famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. After enjoying our lunch at the famous farmer market, we will sightsee the downtown Los Angeles. Here we will visit the top of the US Bank tower (Fees Apply). From the observation deck, witness the splendid view of the city. Then we will head towards the site for 2028 summer Olympic Games; Los Angles Memorial Stadium. On the way, we will pass through Angel Flight Railway and the famed University of Southern California. Night stay in the hotel Combo Admission.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Beverly Hills is a charmingly beautiful neighborhood that houses a number of rich and famous people. It has plenty of Hollywood connections with plenty of stars calling it home.
A shopping district and famous tourist attraction ‘The Rodeo Drive’ is a two-mile long street located in Beverly Hills, California. At this drive there lies a world renowned sculptor of Robert Graham entitled “Torso”.
The Griffith Observatory, a gift of Los Angeles, California, is situated on the southern bent of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park of Los Angeles. It is a fine place for restaurant experience, nightlife enjoyment and urban scenery.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
On the fourth day of the tour we will explore Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. In Las Vegas Strip we will enjoy a walk in the warm desert. We will also witness the most lavish and modern casinos from Bellagio, MGM Grand, Venetian, The Mirage and more. We may take a stroll downtown and view an incredible light show (Optional night tour). We can also enjoy special night shows. Night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
The Bellagio MGM Grand is a fascinating collection of resort casinos which translates to plenty of fun and excitement to its visitors. It is set in the exciting city of Nevada.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Mirage Hotel is a very popular hotel is Las Vegas. The hotel is located adjacent to the famous Caesar’s palace. A volcano can also be seen from the Hotel. The hotel can also be reached through the root from Madame Tussauds.
A famous casino resort and 5-diamond luxury hotel is Venetian Mega Centre. It has been established in the year 1999 by adding an Italian theme. The Grand Canal Shoppes are signature attractions nearby this place.
Today in the morning we will explore the beauty of The Grand Canyon. In Grand Canyon National Park, we will sightsee unique views on the rim. Next, we will head towards Horse Shoe Bend and sightsee the beauty of the Colorado River (Optional tour). While walking, we will be stunned by the breathtaking and remarkable views. Our night stay will be in Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Colorado River is one of the most famous River of the United States, it is 1,450 miles long, it drains and extensive watershed that encompasses parts of seven US and two Mexican States.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
On the sixth day, in the morning we will leave Page and head towards Lake Powell. Here we will sightsee the beauty of the second largest man-made basin in the United States. After this, we will explore the breathtaking beauty of Antelope Canyon. In the evening, we will move back to Las Vegas. Our night stay will be at Excalibur Hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
Our Today in the morning we will leave from Las Vegas and head to the Tulare Shopping Outlet Center. Here we will enjoy the wonderful shopping of our favorite brands at discounted prices. After shopping, we will move towards Fresno for an overnight stay. We will have our night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or Similar.
The Tulare Shopping Outlet Center is a very famous shopping outlet located in the US state of California. The architecture in the shopping center is more of Mediterranean style giving the visitors a wonderful shopping experience.
It is a county located in the US state of California. The population of the county is 59,278 as per the census of the year 2010. The county is primarily situated in the central valley
Today in the afternoon we will visit the most famed scenic spots; Yosemite National Park. Here we will sightsee the breathtaking beauty of Bridal Veil Falls, Yosemite Falls, Tunnel View, El Captain, Merced River and Half Dome. At the end of this exciting tour, we will back to the Bay Area.
Bridal Veil Fall is one of the most popular and prominent waterfalls that are located in California. It is popular place for visitors to see the beauty of the 188 meters high waterfall that flows all year.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
A 45-mile long tributary flowing from Sierra Nevada into San Joaquin Valley is known as Merced River. The river is located in California.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Horseshoe Bend, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
Antelope Canyon is mandatory.
We will charge Antelope Canyon fees after tour confirmation via invoice. It is non-refundable even if you cancel the tour as per the Antelope Canyon policy.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$78.00||$68.00||$78.00|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$129.00||$113.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Los Angeles City Tour, CA||$68.00||$63.00||$68.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$109.00||$99.00||$109.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Starbucks Coffee (391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108) (the intersection of Sutter Street & Stockton) at 7:30 AM
- Red Roof Inn (777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010) at 8:00 AM
- Angel Feet Reflexology (441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607) at 8:15 AM
- Marina Food Supermarket (10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014) at 9:00 AM
- Aberdeen Cafe (46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539) at 9:10 AM
- Izzo Restaurant (1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131) at 9:20 AM
- Ulferts Center (668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035) at 9:30 AM
- Ulferts Center (668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035) at 6:00 PM
- Izzo Restaurant (1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131) at 6:10 PM
- Red Roof Inn (777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010) at 6:15 PM
- Aberdeen Cafe (46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539) at 6:20 PM
- Marina Food Supermarket (10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014) at 6:30 PM
- Starbucks Coffee (391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108) (the intersection of Sutter Street & Stockton)at 7:00 PM
- Angel Feet Reflexology (441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607) at 7:15 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Perfect tour. It is a true package for the whole family. All places were wonderful. We utilize all eight days and visited maximum places. Disney land is the happiest place on the Earth, full of activities, fun, rides and much more. I took so many photographs and also shop. The Universal Studios tour was also unforgettable, especially for my 13 years old boy. my wife loved the Tulare Shopping Center. Hotel arrangements were good and the whole team was very professional and helpful. The tour guide introduced good food places. Highly recommended.
Really enjoyed this 8 day tour of Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Antelope Canyon was amazing. I also wanted to visit the Grand Canyon. Though we did cover it but time spent their was not enough for my liking.They should spend at least two hours at Grand Canyon. I have to admit the fact that all the tourist destinations were excellent, the hotels were wonderful and the touring guide was a very nice person. Really enjoyed the tour and refer everyone to try this tour services for sure.
A wonderfully long and well-planned tour. I and my friend enjoyed the whole trip a lot. A true blend of historical places and lovely sights. The best thing is this trip was organized properly we had enough time to visit places. Our tour guide was very professional and helpful; he gave us information about every place. The accommodation was good but can be improved. Highly recommended. Hope to come again.