8-Day New York/NJ/Philadelphia to Orlando, Savannah, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure, Disneyland Magic Kingdom and Miami City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-358
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
2018-12-22 | 2018-12-24
Join us on this eight day wonderful trip and visit VA’s Busch Gardens, South of the Border, Savannah, Orlando Eye, Savannah, St. Augustine, Gatorland, Disney’s Magic Kingdom or Disney Epcot, Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure, Miami City tour, Daytona Beach, Mount Vernon, Art Deco District, Little Havana, St. Augustine, Richmond and the National Christmas Tree.
We will start early on day one from New York, enjoy the beautiful scenery that will come on the way as we continue with our journey. We will visit the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center amazing ICE! Christmas. It offers perfect Christmas experience and ignites the true Christmas spirit. We will spend time here before heading to hotel.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
On day 2, we will move towards the south, reaching South of the Border, a roadside attraction and rest stop between Rowland, North Carolina and Dillon, South Carolina. Following that, we will continue to Savannah, the oldest city in Georgia. It has got pretty unique architecture and several historical buildings making it popular among visitors.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
It is the oldest city of the state of Georgia and was established in 1733. It attracts millions of visitors towards its notable historic buildings. Savannah includes one of the largest historical landmark districts in the United States.
It is a major tourist’s attraction in Key West, Florida. Southernmost Point Buoy was built in the year 1983 as tourist’s attraction, it marks the southernmost point of the country. It is also one of the most photographed sites in the United States of America. It withstood numerous hurricanes and wind but this concrete buoy has survived the worst.It is also the must-visit attraction in Key West, Florida.
On day 3, firstly we will visit the famous Orlando Eye, an observation wheel with air-conditioned capsules about 120 meters high and almost similar in width. This cantilever structure offers spectacular views of the Central Florida its skyline and the surrounding areas. Following that, visit Gatorland or the “Alligator Capital of the World,” which hosts several programs like reptile shows, petting zoo, aviary, swamp walk and some educational programs as well featuring thousands of crocodiles and alligators. After this, we will head to St. John's River where we will enjoy the sightseeing Airboat. We will end the day with a dinner at Downtown Orlando.
Hotel: Hotel: Red lion/Park inn by Radisson, Orlando or similar.
The Air Force Memorial is a monument in Arlington that was which was built in commemoration of the service of the personnel of the United States Air Force and its predecessors.
Gatorland in Florida is a theme park and wildlife preserve covering 110-acre. It is located along South of Orlando. The theme park is sure to fascinate kids as there are thousands of crocodiles and alligators, bobcats, panthers and birds. Founded by Owen Godwin, it is owned privately by his family.
Orlando eye is a famous tourist spot which consists of 400 foot tall observation wheel from where you can have breath taking view of whole of central Florida. From the wheel a person can see Orlando skyline, lakes, landscapes and theme parks.
On day 4, you can visit your choice of theme park out of two, either Disney’s Magic Kingdom or Epcot. At Magic Kingdom convert your fantasy into reality by being on an African adventure, Dream along with Mick, Haunted Mansion, Snow White, Hall of the President, etc. Whereas, Disney Epcot is divided into two parts first a Future World reflecting science and technology and second is World Showcase, consisting of eleven pavilions each dedicated and themed on a specific country.
Hotel: Red lion/Park inn by Radisson, Orlando or similar.
A famous Floridian resort with four theme parks, rides, shows, shops and dining is called Disney Magic Kingdom Park. It is a well-known attraction for people from all age groups.
A beautiful theme park from the Disney World resort Florida is known as Epcot Theme Park. The park is famous for its natural scenic views and rides.
In the heart of Florida, Orlando has over dozen theme parks to hypnotize the visitors. These parks have 2 water parks in the list with magnetizing features. A beautiful sight for adventure lovers!
Today either pick Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure.
Hotel: Red lion/Park inn by Radisson, Orlando or similar.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
A Theme park located in Orlando Florida with the famous Pharos Lighthouse is commonly said to be as Universals Island of Adventure. There are 6 islands that become center of attraction for the visitors.
Day 6 will comprise entirely of sightseeing in Miami starting from the Art Deco district, Downtown and Little Havana. Then we will go on a cruise on the Biscayne Bay from where you will get glimpses of the Fisher Island, the Port of Miami and the “Millionaire’s Row” which are the homes of some of the wealthiest and most famous people in America.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Airboat Ride is in the Everglades Park. Witness the swamp ecosystem along with its flora and fauna including many rare birds, alligators, etc. Tour Guide is well informed, polite and will make sure you have an awesome time.
Walk through the Art Deco District or take the Art Deco Tour which offers a recreational environment with its colorful architecture, beautiful buildings, shopping malls, dainty café’s, restaurants and bars.
The Biscayne Bay Cruise lets you enjoy fascinating surroundings as you are taken through the glistering Miami waters. You get to take a glimpse amazing views of the Miami skyline.
Refers to the neighborhood of Florida, Havana is a place which is densely populated with Cuban people, in fact the name little Havana refers to capital city of Cuba called Havana.
Located at the southeastern tip in the US State of Florida, Miami is famed for its lavish beaches, colorful, iconic house on Art Deco Streets, cafes and cigar shops, and similar. Miami City Tour helps the visitors to explore the core spirit of Miami City.
The Port of Miami, the beautiful and worth visiting seaport, is Florida’s one of the most visited and lush places for the tourists. With a variety of hotels, food and shopping, the seaport has great contribution to tourism revenue of the country.
We will move to the city of St. Augustine which happens to be the oldest continuously occupied and established European city and port in the US. It comprises of “The First Coast” starting from the Amelia Island to Jacksonville in the north and Palm Coast in the south.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
As far as population is considered, Jacksonville is the largest city regarding population in Florida. According to a census in 2014 the city had an estimated population of 853,382.
St. Augustine is a beautiful, metropolitan city in Florida. The history and heritage of the city make it prominent among the visitors. The healthy climate and chic of the city are other attractions.
Today we will visit Mount Vernon where George Washington rests in peace. We will pay him tribute and then start again with our trip. We will conclude our tour in New York.
The plantation home of George Washington opened in 1757 is known as Mount Vernon. There is a lot in this house to study about remarkable life of this famous personality.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Airboat ride (Miami), FL||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Disney Magic Kingdom Park, FL||$170.00||$164.00||$170.00|
|Epcot Theme Park, FL||$170.00||$164.00||$170.00|
|George Washingtons Mount Vernon, VA||$20.00||$12.00||$19.00|
|ICE! At National Harbor, MD||$47.30||$39.60||$47.30|
|Miami City Tour, FL||$48.00||$38.00||$48.00|
|Orlando Eye, FL||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$170.00||$164.00||$170.00|
|Universals Islands of Adventure, FL||$143.00||$138.00||$143.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:45 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 90 Bowery Street, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 253 NJ-18, (In front of the Voi Salon & Spa) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 09:00 AM
- 21 S 5th St, (In Front of The Philadelphia Bourse)Philadelphia, PA 19106 at 10:30 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Yue Yan Fu
I loved the tour frankly speaking. There was literally no disappointments neither with the places and definitely nor with the services. These guys are professionals and they take care that you get the worth of your money.A good idea for relationship people and even for family. The tour guide is very responsible and takes all due care of the visitors.
I am not a guy who follow people in matters of travelling. I like going on my own to places and learn about their culture and history. Being a first time on a trip like this, yes there were things which went south when I preferred north but to summarise now, I actually am happy and contended with the trip. May be I will join them again some other time and this time ask my best friend to join too.