Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
Today, we will provide our passengers a free airport pick-up service for the arrivals at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Meet our travel hosts at the Baggage Claim Area, whereas the international flight arrivals will encounter our travel hosts at the Passenger Waiting Area. Early arrivals at the airports of New York (LGA/JFK) will be sent to Flushing to explore the Asian-American culture and Macy's Shopping Center. EWR airport arrivals can join our optional tour to the Jersey Garden Outlet. All the guests joining before 4:30 PM will have an opportunity to join our exclusive New York City Night Tour highlighting he top-notch sites of this Sleepless Town.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
New York City
In the morning, our group first arrives at the One World Observatory (from 2019). Take a cruise on Hudson River for some exquisite sightseeing around the Statue of Liberty. Explore the variety of aircraft and super airliners at USS Intrepid. Wander around the famous Wall Street of New York highlighting the New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull statue, Trinity Church, and visit the bustling Madame Tussauds and Times Square. Arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art housing over 2 million pieces of art, some of them dating back to the age of millennia (Metropolitan Museum of Art is only for the departures on Wednesday & Saturday schedule). Along the way, our group will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, and One World Trade Center, and other famous sites of Big Apple.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- South Street Seaport, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington, D.C.
In the morning, our group will head to the Philadelphia and make the first stop at Independence National Historical Park. Wander around the cobblestone pathways to browse the historic charms including Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. While traveling around the city, we will witness the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many others landmarks of Philadelphia. Next, our group will travel to the Washington DC and pay visits to the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Memorial. Enter the Smithsonian National Air & Space browsing the science of space and air traveling with over thousand significant exhibits including Apollo 11. The fun will begin as soon as our guests board the Potomac River cruise for some sightseeing around the city (In winters, the Potomac River cruise remains closed, we will tour the International Spy Museum instead). While traveling around the Washington DC, our group will witness Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and many others.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel, or similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
Leave the hotels in the morning, and take a drive to the Corning Museum of Glass. It is one of a kind glass museum with over forty-thousand glass exhibit; we won't miss the popular Hot Glass Show at the Corning Museum of Glass. Continue the journey to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Immerse yourself in the thunderous roars of the three major falls of Niagara; American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall. Aboard a cruise on Niagara River, Maid of the Mist, experience the closer views of the Niagara Falls (during winters, Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed, we will experience the Niagara Jetboat). Here, guests will also have a choice to watch the famous Niagara IMAX movie depicting the history and culture of the falls (only in summers). After that, pour group will have an opportunity to self-explore the park or take our exclusive Niagara in-depth tour highlight the two major sites of the Niagara Falls; Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirls pools. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn, or similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara River, NA
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
Begin the day by discovering the charms of Niagara Falls; arrive at the Canadian side of the falls by crossing the Rainbow Bridge. Guests can watch an IMAX film depicting the history of the falls. Reach the top floor of Skylon Tower overlooking the stunning views of Niagara Falls. Here, we will taste a delicious meal in a Revolving Dining Room. Travel to Toronto, the financial and economic capital of Canada. Step on the top floor of CN Tower over the glass floors to take in the stunning views of the Toronto. If time is available, our group will pay a visit to the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. Enjoy browsing the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament, and then arrive Lake Ontario to take sightseeing cruise (Lake Ontario cruise is only operated in summers, whereas in winters we will enjoy exploring the historic Casa Loma). Return to historical Chinatown to taste an authentic Chinese meal before heading back to the hotels.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times, or similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
In the morning, our bus tour group will travel to the Thousand Islands situated between the borders of US and Canada; enjoy taking a Saint Lawrence River cruise highlighting the charms of Thousand Islands (tour Thousand Islands only in summers). Travel to Ottawa, the capital city of Canada, here we will browse the iconic National War Memorial, Parliament Buildings, and Peace Tower. Enjoy some time in Ottawa and then continue to Montreal city. Step on the top floor of Olympic Tower Observatory of Olympic Stadium to appreciate the bird-eye city views. Explore the Old Montreal highlighting the historic charms of the city as well as the Notre-Dame Basilica.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times, or similar.
Montreal – Quebec (*) – Boston
Summer Itinerary (April – December): Our tour group will set off in the morning and arrive at the Quebec, the most significant French-speaking city in the world. Wander around the iconic cobblestone streets browsing many boutiques, art galleries, and eateries, and cafes of Quebec. Discover the historic charms of the Place Royale and Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedra dating back to the age of New France. We won't miss browsing Château Frontenac, Parliament Building, as well as taste an authentic French cuisine. Continue to Boston while making stops at the duty-free stores to fulfill the needs. Upon arrival in Boston, guests are invited to taste the Boston Lobster feast to bring the night a delightful ending.
Winters Itinerary (January – March): In a morning, our group will travel to one of the historic states of America, the Boston city. We will make a stop at the Duty-free store and then arrive at the Boston city. At dusk, guests are recommended to taste the delicious Boston feast before we head back to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Boston – Home
Begin the day by traveling towards the old Cambridge town, Harvard University. Explore the campus on a guided excursion highlighting the student culture of the campus. Witness the MIT main campus building, as well as the Harvard Statue; don't miss taking photographs. We will see the Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and State House of Boston. Enjoy a Boston Harbor cruise for some captivating sightseeing. After that, we will arrive at the historic Quincy Market. Wander around this historic marketplace and taste the New England Clam Chowders (optional). In the afternoon, our tour will be concluded at Quincy Market, and our guests will be transferred to the airports of Boston and New York.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$25.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.05||$38.05|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|French Dinner, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$29.50||$22.50||$29.50|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast, ON||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Drop off to depart from Boston after 1:30 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM Valid for Mon, Thu, Sat Only.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am excited on this bus tour. I have put all my savings for this bus tour. Actually the price is affordable with offers and so I could make up for the same. This was an 8 day package and this time flew. I recommend this bus tour package
It was lovely being part of this amazing journey which we started from New York. I just can’t thank enough because throughout the journey we have been treated quite well, and toured some remarkable places like the Niagara Falls itself. Plus, the New York City, DC, Philadelphia, and Boston City tours helped us learn and see a lot about those major cities of the United States. At the end of our days, we had finest hotels to stay. Thanks for making this journey so wonderful. Good days.
We took this tour with our family of 5. Our goal was to enjoy a true vacation and I felt we needed a good tour company to help us plan our holidays. GoldenBus Tours made sure it was true to each of the promise made to us on booking. Our hotel was good, not over the top neither less than what we expected. I’d say GoldenBus Tours is a very much affordable company organizing tours with great care and details all the while keeping in mind the ease and feasibility of their customers.
Very close to one of my best tour experiences. The food, accommodation and experience was flawless. The guide was informative. The only negative is that he did not pay attention to the entire group causing a few boring moments here and there.
Finally, we experienced the eight days of this journey. Regarding my experience with the tour group, I’m glad to admit that the services provided by the management were appreciable. We didn’t have to worry about a single thing, all was managed quite well. Just Loved the Niagara Falls, and Washington DC, and the Thousand Island boat journey. My kids had a great time as well, but the hotels in New York could have been a lot better since the city attracts millions of tourists, they have the finest hotels there. Anyways, the destinations were great!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.