8-Day Houston to Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Miami South Beach, Key West, St. Augustine and Baton Rouge City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-HOU-121
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Bayou Rum, Biloxi, Mississippi, Mobile, USS Alabama, Downtown Disney District, Magic Kingdom Park, Lacassine, Universal Studio Florida, Fort Lauderdale, Miami South Beach, Haulover Park, Key West, Castillo de San Marcos, The Fountain of Youth, Panama City Beach, Baton Rouge, Flager College, Louisiana State Capitol Building and much more.
In the morning after picking up travelers we will begin our guided bus tour. Our first stop will be Bayou Rum. Here we will find out about the signature recipe of sugarhouse using natural, unrefined Louisiana sugarcane and molasses. In the afternoon, we will explore Biloxi, Mississippi. It is one of the oldest co mmunities in the country. We will enjoy our time exploring the community and also taste a variety of delicious seafood. Night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Bayou Rum is the country's largest privately-owned rum distillery. The Bayou Rum Distillery is primarily recognized for its historical and traditional approaches of rum-producing which include the processes fermentation, distillation, maturation, and then bottling processes.
Located on the southern edge of US State of Mississippi, Biloxi is one the most picturesque and famed travel destination on the Gulf of Mexico. Biloxi is primarily known for its wide-spreading lavish casinos, and beaches. The Biloxi Lighthouse is an iconic attraction on the Biloxi beach, as well as the Seafood Industry offers numerous seafood processing and boatbuilding tours and exhibits for visitors.
Lacassine is Louisiana’s unincorporated community and settlement which has an estimated population of over four hundred and eight individuals. It is located along the famous Route 66 in the western Jefferson Davis Parish. However, the Little Kahuna Water Park was constructed in the heart of Lacassine community. Louisiana’s Sprites Distillery were constructed where the region’s popular Bayou Rum is produced.
In the morning of the second day, we will visit the USS Alabama. After witnessing this National Historic Landmark and memorial we will travel along State Route 10. We will cross through Mississippi, Alabama to reach Florida. Our last stop will be the Downtown Disney District. Here we will enjoy an open-air cafe, shop at boutiques, explore beautiful art collectibles and shop at the largest Disney stores. For the night stay, we will head to our hotel.
Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson or Similar.
Located at Bay Lake in Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, the Downtown Disney District is the country’s most visited tourist’s attraction. It is a popular entertainment complex, outdoor shopping and dining is also the most appealing attraction here. Downtown Disney District is comprised into four primary components including the West Side, Marketplace, The Landing, and Town Center.
Situated on the Gulf Coasts of Alabama, the Mobile is a port city which is houses the famous Battleship Memorial Park where the USS Alabama (BB-60) is anchored. However, the lively Mardi Grass traditions are displayed at the Mobile Carnival Museum where the floats and costumes attract the visitors. The famous Mobile Museum of Art is a world-famous art museum housing a wide variety of decorative and fine art exhibits.
USS Alabama (BB-60) is the country’s sixth battleship which has performed a major role in the Second World War for the United States. Now that it has been decommissioned in the year 1947; it is docked at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard Bremerton, Washington. USS Alabama (BB-60) is now added to the National Historic Landmark, as well as it was taken to Mobile Bay in the year 1964 to serve as a museum ship.
Option 1: Magic Kingdom Park
On the third day, we will explore the Magical Kingdom Park. Here we will enjoy exploring exotic jungles, sail with pirates, dive under the ocean, meet fairy-tale princesses and rocket through the stars. We will experience the charm of fairy tales, classic attractions, favorite Disney Characters and so much more. After this, we will go to our hotel to spend the night.
Option 2: Universal Studio Florida
In the morning of the third day, we will have the endless fun at Universal Studio Florida. Here we will go behind the screen, experience a breathtaking adventure, meet favorite characters and much more excitement at the world’s premier movie and TV based theme park. After spending a wonderful day, we will back to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson or Similar.
An entertainment complex located in Bay Lake Florida is known as Walt Disney World. It is the flagship of corporate empire of Disney.
Universal Studios is a theme park located in Orlando, Florida. It was founded in 1990. This park is home to fun and interesting activities. People of all ages especially tourists in Florida are seen in scores. The theme of this park is entertainment. Many of the park's attractions are developed with the help of original creators of the films they are based on. This park features original stars as part of the entertainment. The slogan of this park is the basic attraction for the tourists “see the stars ride the movies”.
In the heart of Florida, Orlando has over dozen theme parks to hypnotize the visitors. These parks have 2 water parks in the list with magnetizing features. A beautiful sight for adventure lovers!
Today in the morning we will begin our day. Our first stop will be Fort Lauderdale, it is well-known for its beaches, arts, culture, and events. We will visit Miami in the afternoon. Here we will take the cruise and sightsee the luxurious properties and the second largest finical city; Miami. We will explore South Beach. It is a very trendy beach and offers a lot of fun activities. Here we will enjoy the beach, historic Art Deco architecture, fine oceanside dining and much more. We will also sightsee Haulover Park and enjoy fishing, golf, tennis and bicycle rides. Night stay in the hotel.
Note: Cruise Price is subject to change.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines or SImilar.
Walk through the Art Deco District or take the Art Deco Tour which offers a recreational environment with its colorful architecture, beautiful buildings, shopping malls, dainty café’s, restaurants and bars.
Fort Lauderdale Beach, FL is prominent for its beaches, and they also appear in movies and on postcards. Ft. Lauderdale beaches are the choice of movie stars to newlyweds. It is a perfect place for a vacation to soak up the sun, swim in the ocean and to play in the sand.
A city located in Florida’s southeastern coast is known as Fort Lauderdale. The boating canals and beaches distinguish this place from other states in United States.
Haulover Park is located north to Bal Harbor in the Miami metropolitan area and recognized as a top-notch tourist site in the region. Haulover covers over 99-acre of the beach area and known as the leading urban nude beach in the country. Situated between the Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, the park offers a marina, a dog park, as well as tennis court.
The cruise capital of the world has a famous harbor cruise known as Miami Harbor cruise. It is located near Island Queen Cruises.
A beach with fairly-glittered nightlife in the south of Miami is known as Miami South Beach. It is located in Florida.
A vibrant city with the higher influence of Cuban Cafes and Cigar shops at southeastern tip is known as Miami. This beach with the crystal clear turquoise water grab attention of millions of tourists.
Early in the morning, we will head to Key West. On our way, we will pass through 32 islands and 42 bridges. We will witness its glorious views, Seven-Mile Bridge, and colorful beaches. We will take pictures with its landmark “the edge of the sky, the rim of the sea”. Our next stop will be at Hemingway. We will also buy some souvenirs from local stores. We may sightsee the tremendous sunset on the way back to the hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines or SImilar.
Its official name is the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum; it’s a historic house and use to be the residence of the famous author of United States Of America Known as Ernest Hemingway.
Key West is a city in Florida, the city is name "Key West" due to the fact that it encompasses Key west Island. The areas near the city known as Fleming key are Naval Air Stations and therefore are inaccessible to civilians.
The seven mile bridge is a famous bridge of Florida in the United States. It is one of the longest bridges. There are two bridges one for vehicles and one for pedestrians.
Today we will head to most beautiful and historical city St. Augustine. It was founded back in 1565 and has a lot to offer to the tourists. Our first stop will be the Castillo de San Marcos. Then we will visit the Fountain of Youth, here we may drink and bathe in its waters. We will wander along the road to the end and see Flagler College. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
The Castillo de San Marcos, designed and constructed in 1672, is the oldest masonry fort located in the western shore of Matanzas Bay in continental United States.
A private four-year liberal arts college located in St. Augustine is known as Flagler College. This renowned Floridian institution was established in 1968.
Located in Florida and dating back to the legends of 16th century, the Fountain of Youth, supposedly restores anyone’s youth who drinks from it or bathes in its waters!
St. Augustine is a beautiful, metropolitan city in Florida. The history and heritage of the city make it prominent among the visitors. The healthy climate and chic of the city are other attractions.
In the morning of the seventh day, we will explore the Panama City Beach. It is a resort city in Bay County, Florida, United States, on the Gulf of Mexico coast. We will witness the breathtaking beauty of the beautiful Beach. These are considered as the most beautiful beaches due to its the unique and sugar white sand. After our dinner, we will go to our hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Located in the heart of Florida, the Panama Beach City is the region’s most renowned tourist's attraction. Panama City Beach is a waterfront scenic city primarily known for its wide-spreading sand beaches facing the calm waters at the Gulf of Mexico. Here, the Andrews State Park and the Pier Park offers visitors hiking trails, campgrounds, fishing areas, shopping hubs, and much more.
On the last day of our tour, we will visit Baton Rouge. We will stop at the Louisiana State Capitol Building; it is the tallest capitol of the country. On the 27th floor, there is an Observation Deck. We will sightsee the city of Baton Rouge from the top. In the afternoon, we will end up the tour and head back to Houston.
Baton Rouge is the capital city of Louisiana state situated on the Mississippi River, primarily known for its Antebellum sites. The renowned castle-themed capitol, French Creole house, Magnolia Mound Plantation, LSU Rural Life Museum, are the most appealing attractions of Baton Rouge city along with stunning gardens, beaches, and historic architecture.
the castle-themed Louisiana State Capitol building is built in a stunning Art Deco style, which is home to the state’s Legislature Office, House of Representatives, Senate, and Governor Office. It is also the tallest and most iconic building in the Baton Rouge city.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Castillo de San Marcos, FL||$15.00||$0.00||$15.00|
|Fountain of Youth, FL||$16.00||$10.00||$16.00|
|Magic Kingdom, FL||$123.00||$116.00||$123.00|
|Miami Harbor Cruise, FL||$28.00||$20.00||$28.00|
|Orlando Universal Studios, FL||$143.00||$138.00||$143.00|
|USS Alabama, AL||$15.00||$6.00||$13.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
One of my friends told me about this tour company. My experience was good with them. We started this tour a bit late due to some technical problem but they solved within two hours. We visited amazing places and great beaches. I learned a lot about history. I read different stuff related to world war after visiting USS ALABAMA. Our Guide was knowledgeable, lively and very talkative. Accommodation and transport were comfortable. I must travel again with this tour company. Highly recommended for all.
Wonderful tour, beautiful places, and lovely traveling. It was hot but I enjoy the tour. This time the buss was new and comfortable. We stayed in decent hotels. The tour guide was a rude and rough man; he was not giving us any information and behaving offensively. This thing is really disappointing.