2-Day From Houston to Austin and San Antonio City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-HOU-109
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Sun (2019-01-01 To 2019-12-31) | Mon,Sun (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31) | 2020-07-04
Join us on a 2 day tour and explore the richness of San Antonio, Austin and see the most interesting places namely, the State Capitol, the Office of the Governor, Downtown Austin, the Senate and House chamber, Governor's public reception room, State Capitol library, University of Texas, UT Tower, the Texas Military Forces Museum, Hope Outdoor Gallery, Natural Bridge Caverns, the Alamo Mission, the Buckhorn Museum, and the Alamo City.
Today we will arrive at the Capital city of Texas: Austin. Guests can go inside to see the State Capitol, the offices, and chambers of the Texas Legislature. We will also see the Office of the Governor located in Downtown Austin. Our tour guide will take you for an exclusive tour to see the Senate and House chamber, State Capitol library, Governor's public reception room, etc. (If for some reason the capitol is closed on the day we visit, we will have outside view). Next, we will visit the famous University of Texas at Austin; see the fountain, statues, and the UT Tower. Our next stop will be at the Texas Military Forces Museum (not available on Moday departure). We will then visit the Natural Bridge Caverns. At night, guests may choose to join our Night Tour in San Antonio after catching up with some rest. We will take you to see the tower of Friendship, tower of Americas, the river walk cruise for a night view that is also known as ‘The American Venice.' Finally, we will reach the hotel and relax.
Hotel: Best Western Plus Fiesta San Antonio/Wyndham or anything similar.
Austin is the capital of Texas. It is a central city bordering the region. It houses the University of Texas flagship campus and is popular for its eclectic live-music scene around blues, rock, and country. There are many lakes and parks that it is renowned for activities such as biking, boating, hiking and swimming.
San Antonio Night tour offers an opportunity to see the new side of Dallas. You can enjoy at night the skyline even as you take the river walk cruise. It is impressive, and it looks great as the skyline keeps changing drastically.
San Antonio Riverwalk Cruise offers a real break after walking along the river walk. This cruise allows its guests to sit and relax while the guided tour offers insight. You can see things that you missed as you kept walking.
Located in the heart of Austin, the Texas Military Forces Museum honors the role of United States Military from the year 1823 to the present day. The museum is portraying the achievements and legacy of volunteer forces and Texas Military forces among many fascinating exhibits including M1902 field gun, Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer, and many more. Texas Military Forces Museum was established in 1992, attracting millions of visitors from all around the country.
Texas State Capitol contains office and Texas Legislature chambers, besides the office of the Governor. It was completed in Downtown Austin in 1888. Later in 1993, a $75 million extension was completed underground. It is 302.64 feet tall, thereby making it the sixth tallest state Capitol.
Tower of America is in the downtown San Antonio. It is a tall tower of 750 foot and gives the guest to view the most spectacular sights of the Alamo City. The panorama and the observation deck offer a thrilling experience.
The University of Texas at Austin was founded in 1883. It is a public institution having a total undergraduate enrollment of 39,619. It has an urban setting, and the campus size is 434 acres. The calendar is the semester-based academic calendar, and this university ranks the 56th in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges.
On the second day, we will start in the morning and go to the Alamo Mission. This represents heroic resistance and struggle for independence for Texans. From there, we will visit the Buckhorn Museum featuring the wildlife, fish from seven seas, every continent animal and also strange animal oddities that are more than 100 years collection. The exhibit halls feature more than 520 wildlife species. We will also explore the Historic Market Square that has more than 100 locally owned shops and stalls, outside Mexico. We will also visit the tall Tower to get a view of the Alamo City.
Alamo Mission insane Antonio was established as a Roman Catholic mission in the 18th century. It was the Battle of the Alamo site and is now a museum in the historic district. The compound was built for the American Indians education after they converted to Christianity.
Buckhorn Saloon & Museum is a famous landmark in San Antonio, Texas. It is primarily recognized for its mounted wildlife species placed inside the museum. It was originally owned by the Albert Friedrich who started collecting the Buckhorns, and later those buckhorns and faunae became a tourist’s attraction. Now, Buckhorn Saloon & Museum is home to over 500 fascinating wildlife collected from all around the globe.
The Historic Market Square in San Antonio Texas, is the largest Mexican marketplace outside of Mexico. It is a 3-block outdoor marketplace comprising of farmers market area, outlets, specialty shops, as well as the souvenir stores and eateries can be found on every step. In both daylight and night, the Historic Market Place stayseventful and busy, visitors from far regions also come and explore this historic marketplace, as it offers a wide verity of shopping material.
San Antonio Missions National Historical Park offers a chance to enjoy this world-heritage park on a bicycle. The trail comfortable to cycle and offers a perfect opportunity to explore it. There are plenty of places to take short stops, and rental bikes are easily available.
San Antonio in south-central Texas is a major city with a rich colonial heritage. The miles long Riverwalk follows the San Antonio River, and this is a landmark pedestrian promenade that is lined with shops and cafes. Here the HemisFair Park's 750-ft. The tower overlooks the city.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Natural Bridge Cavern||$23.50||$15.25||$23.50|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$14.00||$11.00||$12.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We, it included my neighbor family with their step kids. I was always a part of their family and had good relation that we are on this tour. This was a fascinating tour and the boys were happy to see so many things in the museum, the animals and they were so excited that their parents and I also had a tough time dragging them out of the museum. It looked like we often had to keep pampering them with chocolates and their favorites as they were not ready to come out of any visiting place. Loved this tour, fabulous!
I have been living in Austin for about a year from now, and I have always wondered what this city is so great about. Well! I got all the answers as we take a tour of Austin and San Antonio on this bus tour from Houston. I loved the Texas University, as well as the night tour because of the Riverwalk boating. Our hotel reservation and bus services were both luxurious. Best tour ever!!
we spent a lot of time at every destination and even more time at traveling from place to another. The sites were remarkable. The observatory of Americas Tower was breathtaking. The tour-guide needed to be more friendly with the visitors, I remember his name, Mathew, wasn’t a sociable tour guide. Beautiful bus tour, we couldn’t have asked for much!
A great tour and a nice thing to spend my weekend in a qualitative manner and speaking about the quantity also the places we visited had everything in huge numbers and details. I have to take this tour again as it was not enough to take and understand everything in one tour. I must say the accommodation was fair, good have been better. After all the accommodation was only for one day, the choice could have been really the best. Rest everything fell into place and no big issues. The guide had a lot of information and she did her part very well.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like the State Capitol, the Office of the Governor, Downtown Austin, the Senate and House chamber, Governor\'s public reception room, State Capitol library, University of Texas, UT Tower, the Texas Military Forces Museum
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but to be honest it was worth it. we really loved Downtown Austin, the Senate and House chamber, Governor\'s public reception room, State Capitol library, University of Texas, UT Tower, the Texas Military Forces Museum, Hope Outdoor Gallery, Natural Bridge Caverns, the Alamo Mission, the Buckhorn Museum
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
I have to admit I wasn\'t sure what to expect, but this was well worth the money and the time. My Daughter loved it! He really enjoyed. It was the perfect length of time too. It was fun because there was so much to see!
We just received news that our 2-Day From Houston to Austin and San Antonio City Tour was CANCELED!!! I\'m ready to cry. We booked this tour 6 months ago. Our whole trip was based around this tour. Said they didn\'t have the staff to run the tour this weekend and offered me another tour instead. WTH??!!!!