Chicago City Tour
The exciting tour will start from the in-depth Chicago city tour. Starting this memorable tour from Millennium Park and Cloud Gate, we will visit Grant Park. Chicago Theater will be our next stop. It is considered as the unofficial symbol of the city. This tour will also include a visit to the Arts Institute of Chicago. Guests can also enjoy the fabulous Chicago architecture Cruise (optional). We will go to the 360 Observation Desk to enjoy the marvelous views of the city. We will also pass by some famous attractions like Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Navy Pier, The Marina City Corncob Shaped Buildings, Trump tower, and Willis Tower.
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or Similar.
Chicago – Madison – Minneapolis – St Cloud
We will start by visiting Madison. We may also visit the famous Fromagination to taste some of the finest Cheese products. We will be having an outside view of Capitol Square. Our next destination will be Mill City Museum, Minneapolis which focuses on the growth and development of the region. Guests will also enjoy the Mississippi River Dinner Cruise as they get to enjoy some beautiful and jaw-dropping views. Stay overnight in St Cloud.
Hotel: American Inn by Wyndham or Similar.
St Cloud – Fargo – Jamestown – Bismarck – Dickinson
Early morning we will have the visit to the Fargo city/ Bonanza Ville. It is the cultural, industrial and the educational center of the eastern North Dakota. We will also visit the famous National Buffalo Museum. We will find out about the history of Bison and Bison hunters here. North Dakota Heritage Center will be our next destination. Guests will enjoy the famous Chinese Buffet (optional). Overnight stay in Dickinson.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn and Suites Dickinson or Similar.
Dickinson – Theodore Roosevelt National Park – Billings – Billings
From Dickinson, we will visit Painted Canyon. Later, we will visit the Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Theodore Roosevelt National Park provides amazing scenic views to the guests. We will try to explore the beautiful National park dedicated to the finest US president. Stay overnight in Billings.
Hotel: Super 8 by Wyndham Billings or Similar.
Billings – Yellow Stone National Park – Billings
This morning, we will leave Billings and travel to Yellowstone National Park where we will spend an entire day looking at the wonderful natural views. We will first visit Mammoth Hot Spring, followed by the famous Upper Yellowstone Falls. After that, we will also visit the Grand Prismatic Spring, Mud Volcano, and the Old Faithful Geyser areas. For our night stay, we will head to Billings.
Hotel: Super 8 by Wyndham Billings or Similar.
Billings – Devil’s Tower – Keystone/ Mt Rushmore – Rapid City
Early in the morning, we will travel to the Devil's tower which is the first monument of the country. After that, we will be visiting Mount Rushmore, another famous national symbol of the city. Later, we will visit Keystone, a mining town located just at the foot of Rushmore. We will head to the hotel in Rapid City where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Rapid City or Similar.
Rapid City – Badlands National Park – Mitchel – Sioux Falls – Blue Earth
Our first destination in the morning will be Badlands National Park. The surface of the park is rugged. Here you will hardly find any signs of civilization but the beautiful and scenic views will make you fall for the park. After the sightseeing tour, we will be visiting to Mitchel. The world-famous Corn Palace in Mitchel will be our destination. Later in the day, we will travel to Sioux Falls which is named after an American Tribe. Overnight stay in Blue Earth.
Hotel: American Inn by Wyndham, Blue Earth or Similar.
Blue Earth – SPAM Museum – Chicago
From Blue Earth, we will start our journey back to Chicago. On our way to Chicago, we will first stop at the SPAM Museum of Austin, the most famous brand for the meal. Guests will have a chance to explore local markets. They will also have the chance to have the famous sandwich in the area. We will be back to Chicago by evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide
Mandatory Fee: $135/ Person For Yellowstone, Theodore Roosevelt NP, Badlands National Park, Devil’s Tower, Mt Rushmore and Fuel Surcharge.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$25.00|
|Bonanza Ville, ND||$12.00||$6.00||$10.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$28.00||$21.00||$28.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$39.00||$18.00||$35.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone, Theodore Roosevelt NP, Badlands National Park, Devil’s Tower, Mt Rushmore and Fuel Surcharge.||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Mill City Museum, MN||$12.00||$6.00||$10.00|
|Mississippi River Dinner Cruise, MN||$65.00||$45.00||$65.00|
|National Buffalo Museum, ND||$8.00||$6.00||$6.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Drop off service is available for O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
207 W Cermak Rd (Chicago Chinatown) Chicago, IL 60616 at 7:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I really liked the tour. I just didn’t know that they are also offering a seven days tour to the same places except Chicago, as I am from Chicago and didn’t need the day one of this itinerary. Apart from that, the tour itself was enjoyable and I didn’t feel that it was boring or bad.
I liked the majority of the attractions. Except for a few places, it was a great tour. I really enjoyed this tour a lot and enjoyed a lot. All of my friends enjoyed this tour and it was a good tour. The services were outstanding and the tour guides did an amazing job as well.
I liked this tour and I will recommend it to my friends. I wanted to visit Chicago for a while now and this tour gave me an opportunity to do so. It was a good trip and I enjoyed well.
It was okay tour. Not too good, not too bad. Some attractions were great; some were not that good. I enjoyed the first days of the tour, the last days got boring.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.