Hometown – San Francisco City Tour
Guests will arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to join our tour. Arrivals before 11:00 AM at the airport will join our magnificent journey to explore San Francisco city which includes numerous attractions such as the city’s famous Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, Market Street, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman’s Wharf. Guests arriving after 11:00 AM won’t be able to join our San Francisco Tour.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
Bay Area – Los Angeles
Depart early in the morning and arrive at the Los Angeles. Enjoy exploring the historical sites of Hollywood located in heart of the city including Hollywood Boulevard, Dolby Theater, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and the Chinese Theatre. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Ontario or Similar.
Los Angeles – Death Valley National Park – Las Vegas
In a morning, the tour will travel to the eastern California to visit Death Valley. Explore the erosional landscape at Zabriskie Point which is encircled by the Black Mountains. Reach Bad Water in the Death Valley and step on the one hundred and thirty-five miles world-famous stretched course. After that, guests will arrive at Las Vegas. Join our optional journey to explore the Vegas’s famous hotels and resorts, or guests can also explore the Vegas city on their own. In an evening, guests will have dinner at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino which offers a large number of eatery options.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) – Las Vegas
Guests will choose either to take the Grand Canyon West Rim or the South Rim tour:
Grand Canyon South Rim: reach South Rim of the Grand Canyon early in a morning, and enjoy exploring the captivating vistas, erosions, and formations located in the place. Next, our guests will reach Hoover Dam to see the enticing large structure of the water project and feel free to take photos. In an evening, the tour will head to Las Vegas to spend the night.
Grand Canyon West Rim: in the morning, guests will explore the magnificent Hoover Dam and take photographs of the gigantic structure of the dam. Arrive at the Grand Canyon West Rim, located in Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation. Here guests can take an optional helicopter tour to explore the depths of the Canyon. Enjoy taking the breathtaking optional Skywalk tour for a bird-eye view of the place. Return to Las Vegas for the night stay.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or Similar.
- Bright Angel Point Trail, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- Hopi House, AZ
- I-Max, AZ
- Mather Point, AZ
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
Leave Las Vegas city in a morning and travel to the largest metropolitan area of California, Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada, Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Optional Disneyland or San Diego City Tour
On our second last day, our guests will choose either to take Disneyland tour or San Diego City Tour according to their desire.
Disneyland Tour: Visitors will arrive at the Disneyland to enjoy and have fun. Disneyland is the place that offers fun and entertainment for all ages.
San Diego City Tour: depart from the hotels in the morning and travel alongside the Pacific Ocean to reach San Diego. Cross the port from downtown through the famous San Diego–Coronado Bridge overlooking some of the most enticing architecture of San Diego. Witness the historical landmark Hotel Del Coronado and arrive at the Navy Memorial Park to enjoy exploring the aircraft carrier, board on an optional airplane journey on self-expense. Guests will visit Balboa Park which is known for its Spanish architecture and botanical gardens. Continue the journey to Old Town for its Mexican-inspired community, which offers numerous shops of boutiques, restaurants, handicrafts, and others.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada, Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Universal Studios – Transfer Out
Explore the world-renowned Universal Studios and learn more about the movie world. After that, guests will be transferred to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), and the guests will have to schedule the flights after 9:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Death Valley National Park, NV||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Air Tour West Rim VGC, AZ||$139.00||$139.00||$139.00|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$119.00||$113.00||$119.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim IMAX Movie + Lunch||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Lunch), AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$127.00||$121.00||$127.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Red Roof Inn (777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010) at 8:50 AM
Starbucks Coffee (391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108) (the intersection of Sutter Street & Stockton) at 10:00 AM
Free Airport Pickup from San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11:00 AM
All domestic and Canada flights with Virgin America and AA - Move 50 meters to the right to "COURTYARD # 3" after leaving the building from baggage claim area.
All Canada and national flights with UA - Take a right turn and move 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 4" after exiting the building from the baggage claim area.
All Canada and national flights from all other airlines - Take a left turn and move 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 1" once you leave the building from the baggage claim area.
National Flights with Jet Blue - Take the elevator to 1st floor from the baggage claim area. Leave elevator and head to "COURTYARD # A."
International Flights - Leave the US customs area, take a left turn, take the elevator to 1st floor and then head to "COURTYARD # A"
Los Angeles International Airport ( 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045) at 7:00 PM
Kindly book your flights after 11:00 PM from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I would say, the journey of six days was rather fine than being absolutely excellent. The reason is, we visited so many captivating sites in Los Angeles, Vegas, and San Diego, but the hotel in La wasn’t that great although it highly rated. I would choose Knott's Berry Farm Hotel next time if I get vacations from my work. It was nice to see all that beauty of America. Thank you, guys
Excellent tour I was thinking to visit both the south and west rim of Grand Canyon, but too bad; we only get to choose one. It was ok. Universal Studios were excellent. I get to see someone of the actions movie trailers on a big screen. My family really had fun at Death Valley as well the in the San Diego. Good tour, but it could be better as the tour team was so professional.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.