Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
The first day the schedule may change based on guests arrival. Our tour guide will meet the guests at the domestic flight baggage claim area. For international meet the guide at the international flight passenger waiting area. Travelers arriving at JFK or LGA before 5 will be taken to Flushing in Queens. Guests arriving at EWR airport may take rest at the hotel or consider the add-on option to go for a free shopping at Jersey Garden Outlets Mall. Guests arriving before 4.30 pm can take a tailored night tour and see the Sleepless Town for a fee. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
Option 1: West Point – Woodbury Outlets ($15/person)
Guests will visit the United States Military Academy at West Point (Vias and passport required to enter for international passengers and local passengers should bring the passport.) and proceed to shop at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. The merchandises are available in assorted brands for 25% to 65% savings.
Option 2: New York City Free Day / Business Activities
Guests can stroll around the Big Apple freely. Take a bite in one of the steakhouses in the New York strip, ride by subway, visit Columbia University, Lincoln Center, Broadway theaters, Grand Central Station, New York Stock Exchange, American Museum of Natural History, Or may visit friends and relatives or even complete some business activities.
Option 3: Atlantic City Tour (Gaming participants must be at least 21 years old.)
Leaving in the morning, guests may change coach at Chinatown and take the shuttle to visit the Casino town of Atlantic City. Guests can stay on the beach or try their luck in the casinos. Finally, we will return to Chinatown, New York in the evening, and later back to the hotel to relax at night.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York City Tour
On Day 3, we will start by climbing to the Empire State Building Observation deck to overlook the central park and the entire of New York City. Guests can go on a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River and take photos at Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty as backdrops. Visit US Intrepid, the aircrafts exhibition, Wall Street, visit Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Of course, visit the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art. From our tour bus see the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, United Nations Headquarters, and the new "Freedom Tower," One World Trade. Stay overnight in the hotel and relax.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet and Conference Center, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- One World Observatory
- Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, MA
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
On Day 4 morning, we will visit Philadelphia and see Independence National Historical Park, Congress Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington and head to Washington D.C. to visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Reflecting Pool, and the Korean War Memorial. We will proceed to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, and go sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River taking a cruise. Visit International Spy Museum, if the cruise service is closed. Along the way, pass by the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Days Inn/Quality Inn/Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
Washington D.C. – Corning – Niagara Falls
We will start in the morning and reach at Corning Museum of Glass around the noon to see the massive collection of Glassworks and hot glass show performed. In the noon, we will reach the Niagara Falls overlooking the American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls. Take a boat ride on Maid of the Mist. In case it is closed in winters, guests can take the Jetboat and enjoy. Guests will like the IMAX film revealing Niagara Falls history. Later, you choose to explore the Falls Park and return to the hotel or take an in-depth tour of Niagara Falls for a fee. This includes visiting Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. At night we will enjoy the beautiful night view of the Falls. Due to late sunset we may not be able to cover night on some days.
Hotel: Days Inn/Quality Inn/Sleep Inn or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
We will start in the morning on Day 6 and cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston to view the Erie Canal and mountains from the tour bus. In the afternoon, we will visit the Harvard University and take pictures with MIT’s main buildings. Next, we will pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Hancock Building, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. Finally, at dinner do not miss the fresh lobster's feast and return to the hotel for overnight stay and relax.
Hotel: E Hotel Edison, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
Boston – Home
In the morning on Day 7, we will board the cruise ship on the Boston Harbor. Our next stop is at the old Quincy Market to pick souvenirs and to have authentic cuisines for dining. You should not miss the New England clam chowder.
Note: Book return flights from Boston after 1:30 pm. From New York, you can book your flights after 7:00 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|United States Military Academy, NY||$15.00||$12.00||$15.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:30 pm for Logan International Airport(BOS), as there will be travel activities on the last day.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013 at 6:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was a seven-day tour. A nice tour with good bus for transport and the bus was very comfortable. The ride was never boring and the guide was helpful. She told us about each place and took care of each one of us. She checked each place and ensured it was perfect and so none of us had to worry about anything as all was taken care of. I had to consider the 3 star because she, the guide did not help me in boarding or alighting the bus. I am overweight, I do agree, but she just did not attempt helping me.
A well planned tour for 7 days. They had set everything and even if the places were closed due to reasons, there was another plan ready in action. It was no time waste tour and very confidently I can say it was value for money tour. There was nothing to worry about, the travelling places, the transportation, the dining options, the accommodation or the details of the tour. Everything was taken care of and so it was a stress-free tour. The guide and the bus driver were fabulous and offered a smooth ride all over; while the guide gave us instructions and details on the places we visited.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.