Los Angeles – Outlet – Las Vegas
Today, travelers will reach Los Angeles from their hometown to join this tour. After picking up travelers, we will start our tour and drive along Interstate 15 freeway. We will pass through the largest Mojave Desert. Here we will see the unique Joshua trees, the Pacific Railroad and the mysterious Ghost Town. After reaching State Line Fashion Outlet, we will do speedy shopping and enjoy lunch. We will reach at Las Vegas in the afternoon and check in at the Stratosphere Hotel Casino. After some rest, we may join a thrilling night tour to explore the nightlife of the city that never sleeps (optional fee $35). We will enjoy famous shows and exciting performances or try the world-famous, high roller. Following the night tour, we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Lake Powell
Begin the day in the morning and move toward Colorado Plateau. We will take a stop by the Glen Dam and amazed by the beauty of Lake Powell. Here we will get delighted as we take pictures at beautiful Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. After enjoying our lunch and scenic views we will travel to Monument Valley. Our night stay will be in Towaco, Colorado.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resort & Marinas or Similar.
Monument Valley – Arches National Park – UTE mountain
Begin our day early in the morning and get astonished by the beautiful view of morning sunlight. Next, we will explore the Monument Valley, this famous valley is the center of American western Indian culture. To explore it in detail we can take the jeep tour of the valley for an additional cost. After that we will explore Arches National Park, it is the world's most concentrated areas of sandstone arches. Our professional guide will take us closer to Delicate Arch and make sure that we all touch it personally and take pictures of it. Head to the UTE Mountain for night stay.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino or Similar.
Four Corners Monument – Gallup – Albuquerque
Begin our day and head to the Four Corners Monument. We will explore this monument that is the only junction of four states. After that, we will enjoy the spectacular views of the Colorado Plateau. Then we will stop at Gallup and learn about a deep Indian culture and customs. Our night stay will be in Albuquerque.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites or Similar.
White Sands N.P – Tucson Pima Airspace Museum – Mission San Xavier del Bac – Tucson
Today we will explore the beautiful natural wonder; white Sand National Park. Then we will visit Tucson Pima Air Space Museum, here we will take a tram tour to see the great exhibition of US military airplanes (optional). Later we will witness the oldest church in the southwestern of US; Mission San Xavier del Bac. We will enjoy our night stay in Tucson.
Hotel: Best Western Plus or Similar.
Kartchner Caverns S.P – Saguaro N.P – Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum – Phoenix.
In the morning, we will explore the Carlsbad Cavern National Park. It is Arizona's most famous natural wonder. Next, we will visit the Saguaro National Park to witness different types of the saguaro. At last, we will stop at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (optional). Our night stay will be in Phoenix.
Hotel: Holiday Inn & Suite Phoenix Airport North or Similar.
Phoenix – Sunnylands – Palm Springs Shopping – Los Angeles
On the last day, we will travel towards the Arizona State Capitol. We will enjoy a city tour in Phoenix. Our next stop will be the resort manor; Sunny lands. We will sightsee the visitor center and also take pictures. Then we will head to Desert Hill Premium Outlets, here we will avail remarkable discounts on the world luxury brand shops and factory outlets. In the evening, we will conclude this tour and head back to hometown.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air-conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Mandatory Fee: $100/per person, for Monument Valley,Horseshoe Bend,Lake Powell,Arches N.P,Four Corners Monument,Albuquerque International Balloon,White Sandy National Monument,Saguaro National Park,Kartchner Caverns State Park and Fuel Surcharges.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, AZ||$22.00||$9.00||$22.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Arches NP,Antelope Canyon,Monument Valley,HorseshoeBend,Lake Powell,Four Corners Monument,Balloon Fiesta,Kartchner Caverns,White Sands National Monument and Fuel Surcharges||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Pima Air and Space Museum, AZ||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I was not only impressed by amazing destinations but also by the services of this bus tour. Every day was full of excitement and fun. Different activities were also a part of this tour. On our stops, we enjoyed a lot our meals and drinks as well. Phoenix and museum experience was really incredible. Outlets were fabulous. I loved the guidance of the guide and my brother was very impressed by this guidance as it was a way of being professional and excellent way enjoying destinations and meeting new people. Thanks a lot to make my trip memorable.
Bus tours are surly a social platform to experience amazing cultures. I loved exploring incredible destinations with different people which was a fun in itself. I had a great experience of Pima Air and Space Museum along with outlets of Las Vegas and a desert hill. I will recommend to all nature lovers. Thanks
Big thanks to an accommodating tour and I found that suggested itinerary was very helpful. I personally did not run into any issue during the entire experience of this trip. The experiences of Antelope, Lake Powel, and Albuquerque were jaw-dropping. Thanks ……… Highly recommended.
It can be titled as a well-arranged trip. All the planning turned out likelike clockwork. The priority of the bus tour was the proper deal and on time arrangement of stops and reaching destinations as well. We were eagerly waiting to travel amazing destinations that's why we spent a major portion of time traveling on roads in a bus. This major portion never turned out to be hectic or stressful. It was completely a stress-free, comfortable and well organize trips. Well, I always enjoy long drives that’s why initially I thought maybe it is because of my liking aspect that this trip turned out fascinating for me, but now it was not only liked by me, but my other friends admired it as well, that surely proved that bus tour was so comfortable that everyone became comfortable with it. Bundle of thanks to this bus service from all of my friends and me as well. Definitely deserving 5 stars.
Food was not in that range as I expected as I found less variety in food. Coffee machine at some places was not delivering hot water but Luke warm water that changed the taste of my coffee. There was a variety of junk food but I don’t prefer junk food. The bus driver was very skilled and trained in his profession and that made me feel very relaxed when I experience his smooth way of driving. I am very afraid of high speed and make a special request to him to drive smoothly. He replied in a sweet way that it will be all the way smooth and comfortable. I loved the optimistic response on every step in this tour by tour management. Destinations were really cool with a well maintained standard of accommodations. The entire time in Las Vegas was really full of fun in the form of night tours, shopping and its shows especially the magic show.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.