7-Day Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Arches, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley Tribal Park, Temple Square, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and Yellowstone National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-370
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Wed (2020-04-28 To 2020-10-07)
Explore Mojave Desert, San Bernardino National Forest, Glen Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley Tribal Park, Lake Powell, Arches National Park, Delicate Arch, Balanced Rock, Three Gossips, Salt Lake City, Utah State Capitol, Temple Square, Jackson hole, Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park, West Thumb Geyser Basin, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, Yellowstone Lake, Thundering Upper Falls and Fishing Bridge, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Botanical Cactus Garden, Tanger Outlets, and Ethel M Chocolate Factory on an exciting 7-day bus tour starting from California and Las Vegas with special discounts and exclusive offers.
The tour will begin from LA, and our guests will take a scenic ride across the southern California’s San Bernardino National Forest and American driest Mojave Desert. In the afternoon, arrive at the Las Vegas to enjoy exploring its vibrant culture. The tour will then head to the Saint George city in Utah to spend the night. *Passengers joining our tour from Las Vegas will meet the travel guide at the escalator of Circus Circus Hotel of Skyrise Tower at 3 PM.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
The San Bernardino Valley is in Southern California, US. It lies at the south base of the Transverse Ranges. There is also a route 66 that attracts a huge population to watch California’s largest car show.
The tour will pass by the Glen Canyon located in the southeastern and south-central region of Utah in the Vermilion Cliffs area. Reach Horseshoe Bend which is a beautiful meander of the emerald green water of Colorado River. The tour will then arrive at the Antelope Canyon also known as the slot canyon famous for its magnificent canyons formed by the erosions of Navajo Sandstones and sub-aerial courses. Enjoy exploring the Antelope Canyon and guests can board on an optional jeep tour to explore more about the destination and browse its other captivating spots. After the lunch, our next destination will be Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park which is full of unique sandstone masterpieces making it the most enticing scenic wonderland in the country. The tour will then return Blanding city in Utah to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn Blanding Utah or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
It has the maximum capacity of water and is considered the largest reservoir of United States of America. Lake Mead is at a distance of 24m from the Las Vegas Strip, it is near the Colorado River.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Monument Valley is a beautiful place and a popular tourist attraction. It is visited by many people each year, however the best way to truly explore the valley is to take help of a jeep tour. The Monument Valley Jeep Tour will show the tourist everything there is to see in the area.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
The journey will begin early in the morning and guests will be taken to the Arches National Park where countless sand rock formations are located, and the majority of them are forming the arches for which the park is named after. Guests will have a wonderful time exploring the famous sand rock arches in the park such as the renowned Delicate Arch, Balanced Rock, Three Gossips, and numerous others. The tour will return to Salt Lake City in the afternoon. Upon arrival, we will tour the Utah State Capitol building for its captivating architecture and don’t miss to take photographs with backdrops of Utah State Capitol building. Reach Temple Square to browse this captivating historic religious complex owned by the Latter-day Saints and it also resides two visitors’ centers.
Hotel: Microtel Inn & Suites SLC Airport or Similar.
Arches National park located in eastern Utah is home to a number of natural sandstone arches. The bewitching red sandstone formations make the park an intriguing place to explore.
The 65-feet tall freestanding arch close to Utah is said to be as Delicate Arch. It remains open 24 hours a day. The beautiful landscapes make it an ideal choice to visit for tourists.
It is an aerospace museum situated near to Ogden. It is basically an air force museum established under Air force heritage program initiated by the United States Government.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
Take a picturesque journey across the Idaho and Utah State to reach the Jackson Hole region in the Wyoming state. Guests will enjoy browsing the Jackson Hole, surrounded by the magnificent Grand Teton Peaks known for its ski resorts, dude ranches, Elk Antlers decorations and rustic campsites. Next, we will arrive at the Grand Teton National Park for its sky touching mountain peaks, alpine lakes, flora, and fauna. Continue the journey to Yellowstone National Park covering several thousand square miles of land and resides volcanic hot spots atop. Stroll around this natural wonderland and visit it top-notch sites including the West Thumb Geyser Basin, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Old Faithful, and Fountain Paint Pot.
Hotel: White Buffalo, Yellowstone Country Inn, Dude Roundup, Travelers Lodge or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
The US state of Wyoming has an appealing destination for the summer travelers known as Hot springs. It is a small county which was founded in the year 1911.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The largest geyser basin on the shores of Yellowstone Lake is known as West Thumb Geyser Basin. Like Crater Lake (famous volcanic caldera), West Thumb is about the similar size. It is the best sight for many tourists across the globe.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Guests will continue the journey by exploring the beauty of Yellowstone National Park in the morning. Yellowstone National Park is the first national park of the country, best known for its beautiful geothermal features and the wildlife. Enjoy surveying the Yellowstone Lake, Thundering Upper Falls and Fishing Bridge considered as the must-visit spots of the park. Guests may also see the beautiful wildlife inhabited in the region such as the elk herds, bald eagle, buffaloes, or many others. Provo is the third largest city of US State Utah where we will be spending the night.
Hotel: Super Eight Provo Utah or Similar.
A famous wildlife adventure park in Rexburg Idaho is known as Yellowstone Bear World. The gray wolves and grizzly bears are the center of attraction at this zoo-like amusement park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Our guests will begin the journey early in the morning and head straight to the Bryce Canyon National Park. The park is full of unique sandstone formations, pinnacles, spire-shaped hoodoos, and mesas preserved in the region. The major attraction in the park is the Bryce Canyon which despites its name is not a canyon but a collection of huge natural amphitheaters famous all around the world. After exploring the Bryce Canyon National Park, we will continue the trip to Zion National Park which is another must-visit natural park in the Utah state. Guests will be fascinated by the extensive array of huge reddish and tan-colored Navajo Sandstones preserved in this national park. Zion National Park also showcases the historic cliff dwellings of various civilizations that had been inhabited there, and we will also explore the charming wildlife of the park. Later, we will take our guests to the Las Vegas city to spend the night.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas or Similar.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
The western region of US has a state known as Utah. Salt Lake City is the capital of the state. The overall area of Utah took it on 13th rank. However, it is on the 31st position as per population in US.
A heaven in Southwestern United States with Zion Canyon steep red cliffs is a Zion National Park. It was established in the year 1919. The visitors can go to this place anytime seven days in a week.
We will travel to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in a morning. Guests will survey the Chocolate factory to see the manufacturing procedures of the premium gourmet delights and guests can also taste one of their freshly prepared favorite delights. Next destination will be the Botanical Cactus Garden which is also considered as the largest cactus garden of its kind; guests may see the various species of captivating cactus plants. Next, we will head to Los Angeles city, while on the way; make a stop at the Tanger Outlets for some renowned outlet brand shopping experience. The tour will be finished upon the arrival in Los Ageless. *It is mandatory for the guests to schedule the flights after 9:30 PM for domestic flights, and for international flights guests shall have to schedule the flights after 10:30 PM.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Tanger Outlet Centre presents 400 designer plant outlet stores and 43 shopping outlet plazas in Canada and other 26 parts of the US. It represents one of the most memorable shopping experience ever.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Admission Fee:$140/Per person For Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce, Arches, Monument Valley, Zion, Great Salt Lake, Four Star Hotel Resort Fee, and Fuel Surcharge (From Now to 12/31/2019).
Admission Fee:$215/Per person For Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce, Arches, Monument Valley, Zion, Great Salt Lake, Four Star Hotel Resort Fee, and Fuel Surcharge (Effective from 01/01/2020).
Antelope Admission is Mandatory.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$65.00||$45.00||$65.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 7:00 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
- 225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 6:30 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 07:30 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (hotel guests only) at 07:40 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 08:00 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:10 AM
- 3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 8:20 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts - Hotel Guests Only) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 8:30 AM
- 1211 East Garvey street, (Park Inn By Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel guest Only) at 08:30 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 8:45 AM
- 9775 Base Line Rd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 at 8:45 AM (Valid from 9/3 to 10/9 For Tue & Wed Only)
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only) Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 8:30 AM
- 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas - Skyrise Tower 2nd floor lift) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 03:30 PM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 9:00 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I didn’t think that Glen Canyon Dam is open for the tourists and we saw many visitors there already. I am glad that the tour on which we boarded for seven days went out to be perfect for us. My entire family was with me on the tour and I did want them to have the best time, glad they did. Yosemite National Park is I think extended all the way through Grand Teton and the best part is that we toured the Yosemite, Grand Teton Park, and Jackson Hole that are located just side by side. The budget for the tour wasn’t sufficient because we spent too much on food and at shopping. Good Tour but it needs to more managed and friendly with the passengers on board.
Yue Yan Huang
I was worried that my kids might not have fun on the tour because of the attractions like the canyon parks, horseshoe bend were not just the type of my kids. But the best part is that they loved it. When we stopped at the Arches national park my kid started out “look dad, that’s the same stone arch that the Microsoft Windows has for its default wallpaper” its name was I think Delicate Arch. We saw many canyon parks and the hotels at the end of the day were always the best. WE really loved the tour and I would plan to visit somewhere else on this same bus tour because it’s easy, affordable, fun, and luxurious. Best vacation week!
I travelled alone for the first time, but the co-passengers were very friendly. Our driver was the best,attentive and funny at all times. He was a very careful driver and that gave more confidence. Our guidewas excellent and he was informative. They gave comfortable break stops and even in on long day’stour, gave all the required information. The accommodations were meaningful as they met the expectedneeds and so after the nights rest; everyone was a new person full of energy for that day’s tour. Good, Irecommend this tour for offering an unforgettable experience, I give 5 stars.
This was a fascinating bus tour. We were a big group and so never bothered to make new friends. But,otherwise everyone seemed to be good. We did our share of work and reached on time whenever wewere asked to. The first three days was fabulous as our guide gave us enough and more information. Hewas cheerful, cracked jokes and told interesting stories. He also stopped in between to show somethingimportant and explained. The bad part was he was not there on the 4 th day and was replaced by anotherguide. It seems he was not keeping well.
This was a good value excellent tour. The bus covered a long distance in short time. All through the wayit was nice and we got to see the best iconic sights in the world. The tour was fascinating, though wewere only two of us who went to this tour, the others in the tour also became good friends and itappeared that we were a big group going on a tour and this made the tour more interesting. Our driverwas good in his skills and the guide was also not disappointing. I recommend this tour operator for 5Stars.
The tour was more than the expectation. Tour guide and driver were very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and relatives. We had a terrific trip. It was a real bargain. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
The attraction tickets will be sold pretty quick. We had to buy the ticket separately and took Antelope Canyon which seems pretty good. Overall a good experience. Thanks GoldenBusTours for this amazing trip.
The tour was very nice. Our tour guide was very helpful and told the history of each site nicely. The accommodation was good. As we are vegetarians, one day tour guide took us to another restaurant where we can have vegetarian meal. Overall value for money tour.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
We really had an amazing time in those 7 days. We really loved everything about it, the service was great and our tour guide was an amazing guy. We loved Mojave Desert, San Bernardino National Forest, Glen Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley Tribal Park, Lake Powell, Arches National Park, Delicate Arch, Balanced Rock, Three Gossips, Salt Lake City, Utah State Capitol, Temple Square, Jackson hole, Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park.