SAN FRANCISCO – BAY CRUISE – GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE – CHINATOWN
Guests will start the journey in a morning from the Public Library located in San Francisco. Guests will be taken to the bay area to enjoy the famous cruise while witnessing the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. In the afternoon, reach Pier 39 to have a delicious lunch. Continue the journey to Chinatown, Nob Hill, and Union Square before the sunset. Take a night view of the San Francisco city from Bay Bridge and head straight to Modesto to spend the night.
Hotel: Park Inn Hotel or Similar.
MODESTO – YOSEMITE
In the summer season, guests will depart from Modesto and head to the Yosemite National Park while crossing the magnificent San Joaquin Valley. Enjoy exploring the Yosemite National Park’s famous tourist attractions such as El Capitan, Half Dome, and Bridal-Veil Falls. Visit the tallest waterfall located in Northern America, Yosemite Falls, while taking a walk from Yosemite Visitor Center. Guests will be taken to the hotels in the evening.
In the winter season, guests will depart from Modesto and arrive at Monterrey to explore Cannery Row and Wharf. Continue the journey to a small town San Simeon to visit the Hearst Castle. Guests will spend some time exploring Hearst castle and then guests will head towards the Las Vegas city.
Hotel: Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch or Similar.
STEVENSON RANCH – LAS VEGAS
Guests in a morning will head to Las Vegas while taking a magnificent route through Death Valley. Before arriving in Las Vegas, guests will stop at an Outlet Mall in Barstow to have a delicious lunch. Reach Las Vegas and enjoy the spectacular sights of the gigantic and attractive hotels including The Mirage, Caesar’s Palace, Luxor Las Vegas, New York New York Hotel & Casino, The Venetian Las Vegas, Treasure Island Hotel & Casino, and few others. Enjoy the shows in an evening or visit the famous casinos to try your luck.
Hotel: The Linq or Similar.
LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON – LAKE POWELL
Depart early in a morning from Las Vegas and head to the southeast while passing through Navajo tribe to visit one the seven wonders of the world, Grand Canyon. On arriving, guests will explore the Grand Canyon while taking a fascinating view of Colorado River. After lunch in an afternoon, the guests will continue the journey to famous native Indian market areas to explore the terrific handmade arts and crafts. The tour will head to the hotels in late evening.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Page or Similar.
Lake Powell – Bryce Canyon
Depart early in a morning for one the most beautiful scenic wonder in America, Lake Powell. Enjoy the boat cruise to explore the Lake Powell. In the early afternoon, guests will be taken to Bryce Canyon where the guests will be viewing the breathtaking thousand year’s old sand and rock formations. Explore Bryce Canyon and head straight to Kanab city to spend the night.
Hotel: Days Inn & Suites Kanab, Comfort Inn, Cedar City or Similar.
Zion Park – Las Vegas
On our last day, guests will head to the Zion National Park after breakfast in the morning. Enjoy the stunning scenery of the park and explore its beautiful spots. Witness the stunning Virgin River crossing through the park. Arrive back to Las Vegas in the early evening to end the tour, or the guests can stay until the late evening to be taken to Los Angeles
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Complimentary Breakfast Included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
100 Larkin st, (Public Library) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 8:00 AM
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am a student a fresher and am on this tour to see few places. I want to take photos and post in on social sites for my friends to see that I had been here. The guide was good and well informed. He took most of my photos and did a great job. I liked the accommodation allotted to me and the Outlet Mall. I bought few gifts for myself and my family members. The Las Vegas is always lively, the Yosemite Falls, the Mirage, Luxor Las Vegas and its casino visit gave me a chance to see a casino.
One thing I like the most about this six days journey to a number of locations was that the tour was very well organized, it sure really was. We fully enjoyed at Grand Canyon and Lake Powell, it was breathtaking. I’ve never visited Zion National Park and on this six-day tour we had a wonderful journey to it. The Linq Hotel in Vegas was marvelous including all the others as well. Such a wonderful tour of six days, Thank you so much.
We went all as a family, me, my husband, my MIL, and his sister. The bus tour was great and we give 5 stars. The accommodation was good and I liked the places we visited. In fact, it was good because our guide gave us all the right information and our driver drove very carefully. In fact after most visits, we slept away in the bus as though it was our room and the bus ride was so smooth that we enjoyed every bit of this travel. The tour experience was great and my MIL also accepted this to be a perfect tour.
I thought to myself when I bought the tickets that we are going to so many places on a bus and that bus better be comfortable, and they were luxurious and comfortable. My wife and I had a lovely experience on this tour especially at the Lake Powell, Hearst castle and of course at Grand Canyon. We stayed in great hotels. I really wanted to visit Yosemite National Park, though; it was only in the deal of summer season. Good one!
Excellent tour. Amazing guide and driver and all the places mentioned in the schedule were visited in this tour of 6 days. Actually, the bus experienced some sort of problem, but the guide and the driver did not reveal any discomfort and managed us to reach to our places of attraction without any delay. Once we got out of the bus, they immediately sought a mechanic and got things sorted out. The trip was memorable, but it was disappointing that they did not take care of these details before starting the tour. However, the Falls, the Outlet Mall, the Virgin River, were breathtaking.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.