Home – San Francisco
Complimentary airport pickup is available at the SFO International Airport between 10:30 a.m. - 22:30 p.m. Professional tour guide will encounter you at the Information Center on the 2nd floor of terminal 2. Travelers will be transferred to the hotel through hotel shuttle.
Travelers will contact the airport hotel for the Hotel Shuttle service if they arrive between 22:30p.m- 00: 30a.m or 4: 30a.m - 10: 30a.m.
Travelers will arrange their own transportation to reach the hotel at their own costs if they arrive between 00:30 a.m- 04: 30 a.m.
Note: Airport tour guide service charge is $10 per guest.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
SF City Tour – Berkeley University – Pier 39
In the morning of the second day, we will begin exploring the main landmarks of San Francisco. We will join an in-depth tour of this charming city. Main attractions include Lombard Street, St. Mary's Cathedral, City Hall, Chinatown, Cable Car and the University of California Berkeley. Next, we will visit Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. Here we will taste the flavorsome fresh seafood. Then we will enjoy a boat ride and sightsee the incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, SF City Skyline and joyful sea lions (Optional). Head to the hotel for night stay.
Note: Self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
In the morning of the third day, we will begin our day and head to Yosemite National Park. Here we will witness the farfetched beauty of the remarkable waterfalls, colossal granite rocks and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. Main attractions include Tunnel View Point, El Capitan, and Yosemite waterfall. We will have our lunch in the park and then head to Los Angeles. On the way, we will travel through the richest California Central Valley. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Los Angeles – Lobster Bay – Ensenada – Rosarito
Today we will leave Los Angeles. We will cross the border to enter Mexico and travel along the coastal road. First We will visit lobster Bay and enjoy the fresh and unique flavor of local lobster meals and a cup of Mexican characteristics of agave cocktail. Our next stop will be Ensenada, here we will see different fishery activities. Then we will enjoy the taste of fresh and delicious Mexican fish rolls at the Fisherman's Wharf. We will visit the eventful streets of Ensenada and see the fine Mexican handicrafts. We will enjoy an exciting yacht tour of the sea and enjoy the lovely waves, fresh wind and inspiring sea and sky of the Pacific. Head to Rosarito for night stay.
Note: $ 68/person mandatory fee will be charged for Lobster Meal, Ensenada Bay Cruise, Rosarito Beach Hotel Breakfast.
Hotel: Rosarito Beach Hotel or similar.
Tijuana City Tour – San Diego – Los Angeles
On the fifth day, after wakeup, we will sightsee the pleasing view of Blue sea from the hotel's front porch. From the hotel's backyard, we will witness the beautiful vast beach. We can rent a good horse to flutter waves (Optional fee). Then we will leave the hotel and travel to the tidal Pacific coast to Tijuana. We will enjoy a city tour and witness the charm of graffiti of symbolic freedom and young. Then we will travel back to San Diego. We will visit the USS Midway. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Los Angeles – Solvang – PCH 1 – Apple Park
In the morning of the final day, we will travel north along California golden Pacific coast to visit Solvang. We will enjoy a drink of a gourmet European coffee along Danish cookie. Then we will enjoy delicious lunch and travel to the north along California PCH #1 to reach Silicon Valley. Upon arrival, we will explore the known Apple park. Here we will sightsee Visitor Center, cafe, a 3D model of Apple Park and a roof terrace overlooking the campus. In San Francisco, we will conclude the tour and drop-off travelers.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee: $10 per person per US National park from 1 Oct, 2019 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Mandatory Fee: $50/Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Cable Car,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Fee: $68/person is including Lobster Meal,Ensenada Bay Cruise,Rosarito Beach Hotel Breakfast.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Lobster Meal,Ensenada Bay Cruise,Rosarito Beach Hotel Breakfast.||$68.00||$68.00||$68.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$42.00||$42.00||$42.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from San Francisco airport after 09:00 PM and (For international) after 10:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I had an amazing experience of this trip. I am a huge fan of sightseeing points and I felt like it was a trip purely for sightseers. The best thing about my trip was that I enjoyed a variety of sights like Mary's Cathedral, Alcatraz Island and Yosemite waterfall. I found that the bus service was pretty much on time! The only thing I want in such tours is on time bus services. I enjoyed a lot and will definitely plan to visit this place next time with my friends. Highly recommended!
Being a food lover I always choose those places where I can have something better to eat. Lobster meals, at lobster Bay and seafood, was the most delicious experience of my trip. Yes! The other thing I want to mention which I enjoyed was a drink of a gourmet European coffee and the Danish cookie. The guide was very trained and knowledgeable. Ha managed the group of 18 people very perfectly and satisfied our queries. Booked hotels were ok.
This was my third tour with this bus service. The tour was perfect. very well planned and organized. We started traveling early in the morning and spent enough time on different locations. All the places were worth to visit but the experience of Apple park was wonderful. I bought some gifts for my family as well. The driver was good and trained in his work. Mike, the guide was well aware of places and gave us information. Selection of hotels was good. All the hotels were comfortable.
I had a great experience of Solvang village I loved experiencing typical Nordic scenery along with Danish buildings, Danish food, wines, and Danish handicrafts very closely. I found it a comfortable trip for me. My only concern was an untidy bus, packets of chips were thrown into the bus that did not create a good image. It needs to be noticed by bus service. Thanks!
I found tour guide and services quite satisfactory but unfortunately I did not find much like outdoor activities. Sites were quite enjoyable but I missed outdoor activities. It can be a good option for sightseers and food lovers but sorry not for me. Review 5: (4 stars) A nice and comfortable journey. The scenic views were amazing. The staff (especially driver and guide) very friendly and helpful. Diego is amazing I love the food here. A tour of San Francisco and Yosemite was also unforgettable. I enjoyed the boat rides and a beautiful waterfall. I will never forget the time spent at the Beach Hotel. Recommended
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.