Hometown San Francisco
Once you arrive at the SFO Airport, look for our tour guide in the airport’s ‘Arrivals’ section’s entryway. From here you shall head to the hotel for checking in and making the most of your spare time here. You will get a free pick-up from the air terminal from the fixed hours of 9 AM to 6 PM local time. If you arrive later than that, an additional charge of $65 for the first two travelers is charged and only an extra $10 for other passengers with you.
If your flight is delayed, please get in touch with us quickly for us to figure out a new pick-up time for you. Otherwise, additional charges might be incurred.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
San Francisco – Yosemite – Fresno
We will begin the day early by getting onto our tour bus and heading straight to the beautiful Yosemite National Park. This heaven on earth is famed for its amazing granite cliffs, crystal clear streams, waterfalls and a huge variety of flora and fauna. After spending time here, we will leave for Fresno to spend the night.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel, Fresno or Similar.
Fresno – Las Vegas
We will stop by the various outlets', and arrive in Las Vegas by evening. Indulge yourself in the best shopping experience and treat yourself with fantastic dining options. You may join a night visit to the city, for an extra cost. You will be overwhelmed by the Las Vegas nightlife and the amazing live shows that will be happening here during the night.
Hotel: Flamingo, Luxor Las Vegas or Similar.
Route alternatives: Las Vegas – Grand Canyon West Rim or Las Vegas – Grand Canyon South Rim
Pick one from the two course alternatives: South Rim Trip or West Rim (Sky Walk) Trip. (Visitors may have to board an alternate bus for the planned course)
Grand Canyon West Rim:It will take us approximately 2.5-hours to get to the West Rim from Las Vegas, where we will spend around 4 hours on the site. In the West Rim, you will get the chance to visit the Skywalk. You will also get an opportunity to take an optional Helicopter Tour. We then come back to Las Vegas for supper.
Grand Canyon South Rim:Today we will arrive at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Here we will explore nature’s wonder and will get a chance to praise the nature.
Hotel: Flamingo, Luxor Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – San Francisco
We will leave in the morning on our luxurious tour bus and will head straight for San Francisco. You will get amazing scenic views along the way.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour Hometown
We will take you through an entire day of guided visit in America's heaven on earth, San Francisco. We will visit its stunning social and chronicled attractions in detail. Visit points in this city for us incorporate Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks. You can also avail a San Francisco Bay cruise tour for additional charges. We will also pass byCastro Street, Chinatown, Financial District, St. Mary's Cathedral and various other amazing attractions here.
Note: Book your flights after 9:00 pm from SFO airport.
- Castro District, CA
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- China Town, SF
- Civic Center, CA
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge, CA
- Golden Gate Park, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, CA
- San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA
- San Francisco City Hall, CA
- Twin Peaks, CA
- Union Square Tour, CA
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$240.00||$240.00||$240.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Edge and Beyond||$190.00||$190.00||$190.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 9:00 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It's the worst thing that I forgot my camera at home and couldn’t happen to snap photos with my kids like the way I wanted to, although I used my phone camera to snap the photos but it wasn’t worthy. My kids were just so happy that they finally got out there to explore the faraway places on their vacations from the school. Tour was good, but the food was expensive and I didn’t think that it could cost me that well. Anyway, the tour guy, Larry, was such a nice guy who guided us to help in every bit, and he made sure that everybody on the board was having as they gave their word to it. Well, if we visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk one could witness the breathtaking views of the faraway canyons at where our eyes can’t even reach. It was easy to join the tour and the tour people were nice to not only us but everybody on board. Thank you for that!
To spend six days on a vacation tour, if you asked me before the experiencing this six-day bus tour, is quite a much time. However, the extent of enjoyment for me on the trip was that like I was wishing it to not end and I keep on visiting stunning places like that. Admitting the fact that it was exhausting but the places like the San Francisco and Las Vegas, and Grand Canyon are worth appreciating as we full explored, enjoyed and learned so much about them. There were quite many people from all around the world were board with us to explore the beauty of the country. The service of hotels and the tour made me just happy and appreciate it. If I get the vacations in winters I would definitely plan a tour from this tour management. God service and good people!
I have always wanted to visit Yosemite National Park, i use to read about it only, but this was my first time to actually go there, and i never knew it was this beautiful, it was really amazing park, we also really loved the San Francisco part where we visited Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman\'s Wharf. The great part was Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour was amazing, Grand Canyon Skywalk was really fun. Also the hotels were very clean and really comfortable. It was a great tour
We really had a great time in these 6 days, on the first day we were picked up from the airport and we were transferred to the hotel, our tour guide was an amazing guy, he was very helpful and really nice friendly guy. The tour was really organized very well, the punctuality was great and we loved our hotels during the whole tour, they were really comfortable and very clean. We visited amazing places like Yosemite National Park,Grand Canyon West Rim. It was really worth it.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing. Grand Canyon Helicopter
The tour itself was really nice, very well organized and really nice tour guide, also hotels were okay. it was not 5 star hotels but it was not a problem, as they chose really comfortable and clean ones, we visited some amazing places, but i only had a couple of issues, the bus we took did not have Wifi, and that it is very important to my business, and food and attractions were not included. but other than that it was really nice tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.