6-Day San Francisco to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim) and Yosemite National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-283
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Fri (2020-05-01 To 2020-10-30)
You will explore Yosemite National Park, Yosemite waterfall, the El Captain, Tunnel View Point, State Line “Fashion Outlet, Mojave Desert, Stratosphere Hotel and Casino, San Marcos Square, Mirage Hotel& Casino, Luxor Hotel & Casino, Excalibur Hotel & Casino, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Statue of Liberty at New York Hotel & Casino, Old Town, Las Vegas, Eagle Point, Skywalk, the Guano Point, Mather Point, IMAX Grand Canyon movie, Hoover Dam, Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, M&M Chocolate factory, Cactus Garden, Barstow Outlet, and Pebble Beach Golf Club.
We will start our tour with by visiting the Yosemite National Park. The main highlights of the day include Yosemite waterfall, the El Captain, and Tunnel View Point. After our visit to Yosemite Park, we will drive through the California Central Valley. We will have overnight stay in Fresno.
Mandatory Fee $10：Yosemite National Park
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
In the morning we will head towards State Line “Fashion Outlet”; passing by the vast landscape of Mojave Desert. After lunch and shopping, we will go to the Stratosphere Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. There is a night tour of the Las Vegas, which you can enjoy for an additional cost. In the course of this night tour, you are going to see Venetian Hotel & Casino‘s indoor "skydome," San Marcos Square, and volcano eruption show; an excellent show arranged in front of the Mirage Hotel & Casino. We will go to Excalibur Hotel via tram. Get a chance to take pictures of MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Statue of Liberty at New York Hotel & Casino. Finally, we will come back to the Stratosphere Hotel.
Hotel: Stratosphere or Similar.
Fashion Outlet California is the most suggested spot for shopping. Many famous local and international brand labels are available at this outlet.
It is famous family show held in the famous city of United States of America known as the Las Vegas.
High Rolled is a 550 foot tall Ferris Wheel that is located on the Las Vegas Strip. It opened in 2014 and is now the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel.
Refers to the popular entertainment jubilee show held in Las Vegas, the show is popular for music, excellent costumes and high kicking dancing. It is located in Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
Refers to an entertaining show held in Las Vegas. The show is known for stunts and soothing atmosphere. The show is also well known for aquatic ballet.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
It is a famous show held in the mile shops of planet Hollywood resort and casino Las Vegas. The show is famous for comedy, acrobatics, magic and other entertaining stuff.
Mirage Hotel is a very popular hotel is Las Vegas. The hotel is located adjacent to the famous Caesar’s palace. A volcano can also be seen from the Hotel. The hotel can also be reached through the root from Madame Tussauds.
On the Las Vegas northern strip a classical hotel with 1,149-foot observation tower is located, the name of this hotel is Stratosphere Hotel & Casino. The hotel is 1.9 miles away from Fremont street experience.
A famous casino resort and 5-diamond luxury hotel is Venetian Mega Centre. It has been established in the year 1999 by adding an Italian theme. The Grand Canal Shoppes are signature attractions nearby this place.
West Rim of Grand Canyon: You are going to enjoy some amazing vistas. First, you will go to the Eagle Point, followed by the Guano Point. For an extra cost, you can also walk on the Skywalk. There is an option to see the amazing sights by choosing the helicopter tour over the vast canyon.
South Rim of Grand Canyon: You will dissolve your eyes in the sceneries of Grand Canyon from the Mather Point. After that, you can watch an IMAX Grand Canyon movie at your expense.
Please note if you choose to visit west rim or south rim of Grand Canyon, then you will stop and enjoy The Hoover Dam. After we arrive in Vegas, you can enjoy night shows by yourself.
Hotel: Stratosphere or Similar.
The site of the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk near the West of Canyon is known as Eagle Point. It is located in Arizona and considered as best spot for tourists.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
It is basically a tourist spot visited by many people around the world; the guano point is popular for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
Page, Arizona is a beautiful and historic community serving as a starting point for exciting plane air tours. Page houses Lake Powell and offers great experiences in the air. You can see the red sandstone scenery, and this attracts visitors to enjoy this impressive airplane tour.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
You have to choose between the two option in the following:
Antelope Canyon: We will set on our journey early in the morning and drive across the Glen Canyon Dam and reach the Antelope Canyon; you will be accompanied by the experienced tour guide for a real canyon tour. It is optional for you to enjoy an airplane tour above the Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge. Later on we will go to the Horseshoe Bend, and in the end, we will come back to Las Vegas.
Free day in Las Vegas: You can enjoy your day in Las Vegas but we will not provide you will transportation and guide.
Hotel: Stratosphere hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Las Vegas is the city of fun and entertainment; thus, it’s known as the entertainment of the world. Here, visitors are can experience the world-class Shows, try luck at the lavish casinos, discover the dazzling views from Stratosphere Tower Observatory, discover the charms of renowned Fremont Street, as well as the Las Vegas Strip offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
We will start our day by visiting M&M Chocolate factory where you be amazed to overlook the chocolate manufacturing process. After that, we will go the Cactus Garden, and in the afternoon we will go shopping to the Barstow Outlet. In the end, we will come back to Los Angeles.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Tanger Outlets features the most popular brand manufacturers in more than 2,200 stores. The purchases can be made at 30%-70% below retail prices every day at Tanger Outlets.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Tanger Outlet Centre presents 400 designer plant outlet stores and 43 shopping outlet plazas in Canada and other 26 parts of the US. It represents one of the most memorable shopping experience ever.
Today is the last day of the tour, and we will first make a stop at Solvang. Following this, we will take you to Silicon Valley where you can visit the Apple Building. Then we will head to San Francisco where we will end our tour.
Note: Domestic return flights from SFO after 23:00 and International flights after 00:00
Apple Park Visitor Center is a retail store marketing their smartphones, iPad, and many more. This center is a renowned tourist attraction in California and it’s known to attract a number of tourists every year. This place is an architectural wonder and offers visitors to learn and shop simultaneously. The park features exhibition, store, café, roof terrace to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Route 1 Highway is situated in California. The route begins with the historic Monterey, then crosses the art colony of Carmel and then across Big Sur, where the mountains drop off into the Pacific.
Santa Barbara County Courthouse, United States has been sited at the southern portion of the United States. The country seat is Santa Barbara and the largest city of it Santa Maria. Most of the county is part of the California Central Coast.
The Silicon Valley is in California. The word silicon is used because many silicon chip innovators and manufacturers are present there and is also a hub of many high-tech corporations and start up firms.
Solvang is a city of California located in Santa Ynez Valley. It was founded in 1911. There is also a copy of the statue “Little Mermaid” in the city. Tourism in the city began after the visit of Prince Frederick of Denmark in 1939.
State Street Corporation is a fast growing company with employees with positive feedback. The reason for the utmost satisfaction of the clients is handsome salaries, benefits, security and work-life balance.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
West Rim/South Rim, Yosemite, Antelope/Free day ($30/person) are mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 1050 Bayhill Drive, (Courtyard Marriott San Francisco) San Bruno, CA 94066 at 7:00 AM
- 291 Geary St, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102 at 7:30 AM
- 401 9th St, Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
- 338 Barber Lane, (99 Ranch Market) Milpitas, CA 95035 at 8:00 AM
- 22555 Mission Blvd, (Lucky - Hayward,CA) Hayward, CA 94541 at 8:30 AM
- 1050 Bayhill Drive, (Courtyard Marriott San Francisco) San Bruno, CA 94066 at 6:30 PM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 6:30 PM
- 291 Geary St, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102 at 6:30 PM
- 401 9th St, Oakland, CA 94607 at 6:30 PM
- 22555 Mission Blvd, (Lucky - Hayward,CA) Hayward, CA 94541 at 6:30 PM
- 338 Barber Lane, (99 Ranch Market) Milpitas, CA 95035 at 6:30 PM
- Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from San Francisco airport after 11:00 PM and (For international) after 12:00 AM.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
It has been an amazing tour for me, I had not been on a tour for a long time and still I didn’t felt any tiring and boring situations. The entertainment factor in this tour is mind blowing; I have enjoyed a lot in Vegas.
It has been amazing six days, we traveled a lot and we saw different places of distinct domains. Tour guides and tour organization was very fine. However, the helicopter ride over the canyon was the experience of my lifetime, I will never forget about it.
Las Vegas was something more than fun for me and my three friends; we have lived a dream in these days. The late night street shows, music along the streets and casinos have created tendencies in us to come back very soon.
The tour was very entertaining and joyful; moreover, it was very comfortable and luxurious. We have travelled a lot but the transportation service and the air conditioning was perfect and we never felt uncomfortable and tired all along.