Hometown – San Francisco City Tour
Our tour guide will receive guests from the airport and then transfer them to the hotel. However, guests arriving before 11 am can go on SF city tour (Optional) exploring Fisherman's Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, and Twin Peaks. From there we will reach the hotel to take rest and stay overnight.
Note: If you arrive after 11:00 am you will not be able to join the SF City Tour.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
San Francisco – Yosemite – Fresno
On Day 2, in the morning, we will visit the famous Yosemite National Park. Arrive in the noon to visit the Yosemite National Park and view the other places such as Bridal Veil Falls, Tunnel View, Yosemite Falls, Merced River and Half Dome. Stay overnight in the Fresno hotel.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden airport Fresno or Similar.
Fresno – Las Vegas
On Day 3 in the morning, visit Las Vegas and the infamous Las Vegas Strip, walk in the warm desert evening and enjoy lavish casinos from The Mirage, MGM Grand, Bellagio, Venetian and lots more. View a light show (optional tour), watch special performances and shows and immerse in the eateries, the Buffer, Las Vegas Strip and also stop by other famous hotels. Finally, stay overnight in one of the Las Vegas hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) – Las Vegas
On Day 4, in the morning, there are two options:
South Grand Canyon
We will start for The Grand Canyon offering spectacular erosion sights. We will visit the Canyon National Park and drive by Hoover Dam on the way to the Grand Canyon. We will return in the evening and stay overnight in Las Vegas hotel.
Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk."
Guests considering this option begin with stopping by Hoover Dam and visit the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation located at the Grand Canyon West Rim. We can walk along the modern civilization. We may also walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). We may take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and see majestic Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view (Optional tour). Finally, stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Note: Grand Canyon Admission Fee is Mandatory
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
We will start on Day 5 in the morning and visit Los Angeles. We will stop by the Hollywood historical landmarks and Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater Complex and the Walt Disney Concert Hall. In the late evening, we will return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
Universal Studios – Transfer Out
On Day 6, in the morning we will experience movie magic. From there, we visit the studio theme park attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park shows and performances throughout the day. Also, take a look at the sets and behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in this tour. From there, guests will be transferred to Los Angeles airport.
Note: Please arrange your departure air-ticket after 11 pm from Los Angeles (LAX) airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Tour is carried out in Air conditioned bus.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$127.00||$121.00||$127.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11:00 AM
All domestic and Canada flights with Virgin America and AA - Move 50 meters to the right to "COURTYARD # 3" after leaving the building from baggage claim area.
All Canada and national flights with UA - Take a right turn and move 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 4" after exiting the building from the baggage claim area.
All Canada and national flights from all other airlines - Take a left turn and move 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 1" once you leave the building from the baggage claim area.
National Flights with Jet Blue - Take the elevator to 1st floor from the baggage claim area. Leave elevator and head to "COURTYARD # A."
International Flights - Leave the US customs area, take a left turn, take the elevator to 1st floor and then head to "COURTYARD # A"
Kindly book your flights after 11:00 PM from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I recommend 5 stars as I was really pleased with this rightly organized tour. There was no rush anywhere and we could really get into each place and see to our heart and minds content. We were not asked to just hop in and out, instead were given enough time for each place. The bus traveling was fascinating and our driver, Jack was really good in his skills. The same goes with our tour guide; she was exceptionally good with her language and also gave us lot of information about the places we visited around. She was very friendly and nice.
The bus ride was good and so were the guide and the driver. In fact, both shared the information about places and whenever asked, they gave a good reply. I am sure the tour operator is lucky to have such informative people working for them. I am happy with the room accommodations arranged for us and the food we had was also a nice place and good food was served. The tour operator had given the best that was assured and only the irritating part that spoiled the fun was a batch of 4 boys who were noisy and did not bother about others.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.