6-Day San Francisco to Fresno, Yosemite, Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon(South/West Rim) and Los Angeles Tour (Free Airport Pickup - LAX OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-147A
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri (2019-01-11 To 2023-12-30) | Sun (2019-03-24 To 2019-10-27) | Thu (2019-05-09 To 2019-09-26) | 2019-11-27 | 2019-12-27
During you visit you will explore Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Civic Center, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of fine arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street, Chinatown, Yosemite National Park, Tunnel view, El Captain, Merced River, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls, Las Vegas strip, Casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand and The Mirage, Excalibur Hotel & Casino, Canyon national park, Hoover dam, Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation, the skywalk, Hollywood Blvd., Dolby Theater, the Chinese Theater and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
After your arrival at the (SFO) Airport, your tour will begin where you will explore the amazing city of San Francisco. Moreover, during this tour, you will see Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Civic Center, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
Make sure the arrangements according to which you will reach San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11 am. There will be no refunds and other claims if you arrive after 11 am because it would be considered as a conscious forfeit of the city tour.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
The Civic Center in California is the place which contains the city’s government and cultural institutions. It has two main plazas, the Civic Center plaza and the United Nations Plaza and is one of the most important place in California.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
The Golden Gate Park is considered the largest urban park in San Francisco. It holds several best attractions for visitors, like: The Japanese Tea Garden, the Music Concourse, the Stow Lake, the windmills, the Bison Paddock and many more.
The Californian state of United States has a popular shopping destination called Market Street. This market is ideal to purchase things at affordable prices.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Twin Peaks is an independent society in California, US, situated on California State Route close to Lade Arrowhead. It has a post office initialized in 1916. Fantastically touristy place to have great time with friends and family!
We will reach Yosemite National Park in the afternoon; this place presents amazing mountain ranges, waterfalls, while during this tour you will see Tunnel view, El Captain, Merced River, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls.
Hotel: Wyndham garden airport Fresno or Similar.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
A 45-mile long tributary flowing from Sierra Nevada into San Joaquin Valley is known as Merced River. The river is located in California.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
This city is heaven if you are in search of entertainment; you can stroll along the Las Vegas strip and soothe in the eve of the warm and satisfying dessert; you can visit the casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand and The Mirage. You can watch amazing shows and other performances across the streets all the year; this will be considered as optional night tour. You will be settled down for the overnight stay in Excalibur Hotel & Casino; during your stay here enjoy the themed resort and food from different eateries in the premises.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
The Bellagio MGM Grand is a fascinating collection of resort casinos which translates to plenty of fun and excitement to its visitors. It is set in the exciting city of Nevada.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
A famous casino resort and 5-diamond luxury hotel is Venetian Mega Centre. It has been established in the year 1999 by adding an Italian theme. The Grand Canal Shoppes are signature attractions nearby this place.
South Grand Canyon:
You will visit the Canyon national park and see the amazing sceneries which this location provides. Your stay for the night will be Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
You will visit the Hoover dam, first and then Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation. It is the west rim of the Grand Canyon that you will visit and you can take a walk along this rim and see beautiful sites, moreover, an optional tour is also available for you which a walk along the skywalk to see the wondrous nature from the nearest possible distance. You may take helicopter ride to see the majesty of Grand Canyon (optional tour). Your night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
Hopi House is on the Grand Canyon South Rim in the Arizona U.S. State. Hopi House was constructed by the Fred Harvey Company and the building was opened on January 1, 1905. This is the first project at the Grand Canyon designed by Mary Colter, the architect.
A reservation surrounded by historical recreation of Arizona is known as Indian Reservation. This town of Indian tribes is recognized by the government.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
During the visit to Los Angeles you will see the Hollywood Blvd.; Dolby Theater; the Chinese Theater and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Miranda or Similar.
A live performance auditorium in Entertainment complex, Highland Center Shopping Mall and Hollywood on California is known as Dolby Theatre. It has capacity of 3,401 people.
It is a Hollywood street located in California which runs towards Vermont Avenue in the north east, laurel Canyon Boulevard in the west and Sunset Boulevard in the east.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
TCL Chinese Theatre is a worth money-spending point to visit. The HD sound and screen of the cenima has won the modern youth. The excellence of entertainment is the key of success of the theatre.
The Griffith Observatory, a gift of Los Angeles, California, is situated on the southern bent of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park of Los Angeles. It is a fine place for restaurant experience, nightlife enjoyment and urban scenery.
The Los Angeles’s downtown South Grand Avenue is known as Walt Disney Concert Hall. The hall is being operated by Los Angeles Music Centre from the year 2003. This place is also based on an art gallery and restaurant as well.
On this day you will return back to Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$34.00||$25.00||$34.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11:00 AM
- All domestic and Canada flights with Virgin America and AA - Move 50 meters to the right to "COURTYARD # 3" after leaving the building from baggage claim area.
- All Canada and national flights with UA - Take a right turn and move 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 4" after exiting the building from the baggage claim area.
- All Canada and national flights from all other airlines - Take a left turn and move 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 1" once you leave the building from the baggage claim area.
- National Flights with Jet Blue - Take the elevator to 1st floor from the baggage claim area. Leave elevator and head to "COURTYARD # A."
- International Flights - Leave the US customs area, take a left turn, take the elevator to 1st floor and then head to "COURTYARD # A"
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Tour was good. The most economical you can get at this price. Older people take note: 1. Tour quite hectic