6-Day New York/New Jersey to Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Glass Museum, Boston, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec and Niagara Falls Both Side Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-460
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri (2019-04-19 To 2019-11-01) | Mon,Fri (2020-04-19 To 2020-11-01)
From New York join our guided bus tour to visit Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ottawa, Boston, Capitol Hill, Quebec, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Harvard University, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Quincy Market, Korea War Memorial, Parliament Building, St. Joseph Oratory, the Old Town Montreal, Vietnam War Memorial, Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral, Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art and much more.
Today we will leave our hotel and head to Philadelphia. We will sightsee important landmarks like Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Old Congress. Then we will leave for Washington DC where we will sightsee the Capitol Hill, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, White House, and the famous President Museum.
Hotel: Hilton Gaithersburg or Similar.
The Capitol Hill is located in Washington DC and is the seat of US Congress. The building dates back to the year 1800 but over the years it has been expanded and renovated with the addition of its well-known massive dome.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
Old Capitol Building is situated in the Lowa city of the US. The building has been known as National Historic Landmark since 1976 due to its solid historic features.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Presidents Museum is a popular attraction for tourists. The museum holds information and exhibits regarding the many presidents of the United States. It is a great place to be in.
The Smithsonian Institution is located in Washington Dc, USA with museums including world’s largest museum also known as Smithsonian museum and research centers. It is also called “United States National Museum”.
This is a Thomas Jefferson Memorial; he served as the third president of the United States. This remarkable neoclassical building has been standing since 1943. It has been estimated that more than 2 million people visit the memorial each year.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
Today we will visit the Corning Museum of glass. We will see the huge glass collection and also find out about glass making process. Following this, we will head to Niagara Falls to visit the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. Then we will take the Niagara Jet Boat Ride and enjoy the night view of the falls.
Hotel: Quality Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls or Similar.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
We will cross the Rainbow Bridge to enter Canada where we will first board the Hornblower cruise to sightsee the stunning Niagara Falls. We will also watch the IMAX Legend movie followed by a visit to Skylon Tower. We will have our lunch there. Leave Niagara Falls and enter in Toronto to sightsee Ontario Parliament Building, City Hall, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada and CN Tower.
Hotel: Delta Toronto East or Similar.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
The Rainbow Bridge also known as the Niagara Falls International in United States is a world famous tourist site and connects the east of US to the west of Canada.
At the Skylon Tower situated at the Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada, there lies a revolving restaurant which is about 775ft above the Niagara Falls. It gives one rotation per hour and meal is served with leisure.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
We will leave Toronto for Montreal. On our way we will stop at Thousand Islands where we will take the Thousand Islands cruise. We will reach Ottawa and visit the Parliament Building there. We will head to Montreal where we will visit St. Joseph Oratory and the Old Town Montreal.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint or Similar.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
The oldest part of Montreal city is called Old Montreal. It has impressive views and amazing people to meet with for the tourists. Strolling down the city will make the tour unforgettable.
The city is situated on Ottawa River with its most marvelous tourist points like loveable large museums, Victorian style in buildings and its Centre Parliament Hill. A fantastic place for art lovers!
St. Joseph's Oratory is a beautiful catholic church I Montreal, Canada. It is also the largest church of Canada, structured above Mount Royal and also the third largest church of the world.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
Leave Montreal for Quebec. This city will give you the idea of French historical architecture. We will visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral. You will also get chance to capture pictures with an important landmark of the city Château Frontenac. We will enjoy our French cuisine and then leave for Boston.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
The Chateau Frontenac is a beautiful and grand hotel in Quebec City, the hotel is built on a 54 m elevation and was included in the National Historic Site of Canada.
Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica is located in Old Montréal, Quebec, Canada, with its marvelous architecture. It is a functional church presenting historical glimpse and much more to the visitors.
Quebec City Tour, QC welcomes visitors as it is the fortified city to the north of Mexico. It gives you a chance to explore the citadel allowing visitors to see the Canadian troops staging military ceremony. At the Chateau Frontenac, visitors can splurge for noon tea or enjoy snacking French fried with cheese curds and gravy.
City of Quebec and capital city of Canadian province ‘Quebec’ is an ancient development. It is situated in the Saint Lawrence River valley. The vantage point reminds the history of the French civilization.
We will start the last day with an in-depth tour of Harvard University. After this, we will go to the Harbor to take the Boston Harbor Cruise. We will also visit the Quincy Market later. We will end our tour in New York and Boston.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $60 per person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$38.00||$28.00||$34.00|
|Corning Hot Glass Show, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$25.00||$15.50||$25.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$14.50||$10.50||$14.50|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|President Museum, DC||$23.00||$22.00||$23.00|
|Quebec City Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Ripley’s Aquarium Of Canada||$38.00||$13.50||$27.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$15.00||$9.22||$15.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$27.00||$19.00||$27.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This visit was truly stunning me and my friends had an extraordinary time. our tour guide was truly astonishing she gave us an extraordinary visit by clarifying the historical backdrop of the spots we visit. she would likewise reveal to us how much time we have when we make a rest stop and to what extent it will take before we get to our next goal. when we are heading to the hotel she will advise use what time we should be on the transport and it was extremely useful to us since then we recognize what time we have to wake up so we don't miss our transport. She was a stunning visit guide and this visit was amazing for me and my friends.
It was an entirely critical tour.We are a group of three and my little girl completely enjoyed in it.We secured Several lovely spots .It was a wonderful trip.We had an excellent guide who had huge amounts of information and made the visit fascinating and is pleasant and worked admirably to be increasingly educational and for everybody to appreciate the visit He had an extraordinary identity and made us feel very comfortable.The hotels were magnificent. What's more, salute to the drivers too. It's our first time to be on visit like this and will prescribe GoldenBusTours to my loved ones.
I would really like to thank my friend who had referred me to Golden Bus Tours, I had many tours with different agencies before, But really Golden Bus Tours is by far one of the best agencies i have dealt with, very organized and their customer service is excellent. I would also like to thank the tour guide who was really helpful guy and he was very professional and well educated. i was really happy about that package.
The best thing in that tour was the organization, it really very well organized in each part, we moved exactly on time and during the tor we were always moving according to our schedule. we spent an amazing time in Niagara Falls and Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Glass Museum, Boston, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec. I just wish if admissions were included.
We had a great time during these 6 days, our tour guide was a very helpful guy,the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included. but The tour was really very well organized,there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule. Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum were great. Parliament Building, St. Joseph Oratory, and the Old Town Montreal were also amazing. We loved Boston Harbor Cruise and Boston Lobster Dinner.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, in Niagara Falls the hotel was really close to the falls. I really want to thank Golden Bus Tours for such an amazing job.
There were a lot of amazing places and activities in that tour, like Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ottawa, Boston, Capitol Hill, Quebec, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Harvard University, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Quincy Market, Korea War Memorial, Parliament Building, St. Joseph Oratory, the Old Town Montreal, Vietnam War Memorial, Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral, Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art. The tour was well organized and our tour guide was a real professional guy. Ut was really worth it.
The best thing in that tour was Niagara Jet Boat ride, i just wish if it was included in the price. the bus was nice enough but had no Wifi. The hotels were great. We loved Parliament Building, St. Joseph Oratory, the Old Town Montreal. Also Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ottawa, Boston, Capitol Hill, Quebec, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Harvard University, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Quincy Market were great. We would really love if we can do it again.
What an amazing experience, we really enjoyed all the places, Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Ottawa, Boston, Capitol Hill, Quebec, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Harvard University, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Quincy Market, Korea War Memorial, Parliament Building, St. Joseph Oratory, the Old Town Montreal, Vietnam War Memorial, Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral
I liked this tour so much! The Itinerary was perfect, so many places to visit for 6 days. Hotels were close to downtown, that saves time a lot. One hotel had breakfast. The views are amazing all trip long. Guide arranged stops for food, but would like to hear more info about visited places. This trip was memorable for us and we had great time! We didn\'t want to drive for a long time, so to take bus tour was a great idea! We already searching for another tour with Goldenbustours!
It was such a great experience to take this bus tour on my 50th bday. Trip was well organized and tour guide is very knowledgeable. Great Niagara is an amazing sight and a must see! Boston is spectacular indeed and Toronto is such a beauty and a panoramic view to experience right before your eyes.
The tour guide is very good and has great knowledge about everything. He made the trip worth for the time and money. Driver is really great. He knows the easy routes. We were never late for any of our schedule and also he is a very safe driver. Thanks.
Instead of providing a coupon for free dinner, entrance to top of tower, etc., could have been provided with any other option, but was okay. We will recommend this to others. Thanks Goldenbustours. Great job and you made our trip excellent.
Great time in East Coast. Overall, we are satisfied with the trip but could have been better for Day 3
Shout out to our tour guide.He did such an amazing job and was likewise exceptionally well mannered. He ensured that everybody pursued the itinerary and he had wonderful educational explanations about each stop. My husband and I genuinely had a great time! The accommodations and the food was great, also. We can't wait book our next visit with GoldenBusTours.com. Great job!