Home – Las Vegas
We will depart from Los Angeles early in the day and enter the Mojave Desert and say goodbye to San Bernardino. The Mojave Desert is the biggest of its kind. We will stay for a while at Tanger Outlets. You will enjoy lunch here, and this place is great and lustrous for shopping. Then the course of the journey will be towards Las Vegas; it’s a captivating place. You can manage an optional night tour and unveil the magic. 1. Free LAS Pickup is provided at 1:30 PM. LAS airport pickup location: Starbucks Coffee at Level 1/No.51 door at Level 0 of Terminal 3 (you have to show your confirmation sheet) 2: A tour guide will assist you to check in at the hotel, you can wait for him/her at Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus at 3:30 pm. Circus Circus Las Vegas 2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West/South Rim – Las Vegas
In the morning we will drive to Hoover Dam, and we will see Lake Mead which is North America’s largest artificial lake. After that, we will go to see the Grand Canyon. You have to choose between two rims; the choice is yours and fee is compulsory.
West Rim (Skywalk): We will take the shuttle and enter the canyon. If you want to enjoy the beauty of the canyon from a different perspective then upon reaching the terminal you can choose to join the helicopter or boat tour (optional). We will also visit the Eagle point and Guano Point. There is a huge and gargantuan construction at the west rim of the Grand Canyon, which is “skywalk”, you can take an optional visit here. Later the crew will return to Las Vegas. *Those who will enroll in this trip should pay the west canyon entrance fee $90 (lunch counted in)
South Rim: We will go to the Mather Point close to the visitor center. The views of Grand Canyon are so captivating that they cast a spell of emotion upon the visitors. After that, we will return to Las Vegas, and you may watch world famous show at your own expense (optional). *There is $50/pax compulsory fee.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens – Outlets Center – Los Angeles
Early in the morning, we will visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. You will observe the making of chocolate, enjoy sample gourmet treats and you can wander about the pathways of gardens, all without any inquiry of charge and expense. After having lunch in Las Vegas, we will return to Los Angeles, to sum up our tour.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – San Francisco
Choose Either Line A or Line B. Same line will continue for rest of the days.
Line A： Los Angeles- Santa Barbara- Solvang- Silicon Valley-San Francisco
We will be heading towards Santa Barbara after leaving Los Angeles. All along the way, you can enjoy the pacific coast. After that, we will drive to Solvang, Danish village. This place is peculiar and attractive due to its cozy sunlight all around the year. The next drive will be towards Silicon Valley. Then we will reach and Bay Area in the evening, and we will spend our night here.
Line B：Los Angeles- 17 Mile Drive – San Francisco
We will advance from Los Angeles this morning, and we will go to Santa Barbara. We will enjoy the Pacific coast all around the route. Then we will leave for picturesque Monterey Peninsula. This place is amazing for its versatility in poetic ambiance provision. There lie world’s first class golf courses. You can wander around the coast in a fantastic environment. Later we will drive along world famous California highway1. Also enjoy the beautiful 17 Miles Drive. Then we will come back to Bay Area (San Francisco) in the evening, and we will stay overnight.
Hotel: Red Lion Oakland, Crowne Plaza Union City, Holiday Inn San Jose, Courtyard Marriott Fremont or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour
Line A：UC Berkeley—Cable Car—San Francisco
Early in the day, we will visit Campus of UC Berkeley. Visiting this place is amazing due to several reasons; Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen from this campus. Then we can take a ride on Cable Car (ticket mandatory) and explore the landmark of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge. We will enjoy delicious sea food here, and you can a take a boat tour (optional) which will depart from Fisherman’s Wharf. Then we will head forward to see the Palace of Fine Arts. This place grabs millions of viewers every year.
Line B：Stanford University—San Francisco
The Campus of Stanford, it will be the first place which we will visit in the day, we will leave early. This university is one of the best in America. Then we will go to San Francisco. Here we will watch the landmark of San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, you can enjoy delicious sea food, and you may take a boat ride (optional) which will leave from Fisherman’s Wharf. Then we will take a look and visit the oldest building here, which is standing since 1915 “the palace of fine arts”.
Hotel: Quality Inn Marina, Red Lion Oakland, Crowne Plaza Union City, Courtyard Marriott Fremont or Similar.
San Francisco – Los Angeles
Line A: Roaring Camp Redwood Forest Train-17Miles-Monterey Aquarium-Los Angeles
In the morning we will be heading towards m, it is a small village. We will take the amazing ride on the steam train which takes us back in the past. Then we will move towards picturesque Monterey Peninsula. It is an amazing place of the calm, natural environment. You can wander around the coast in a fantastic environment. Later we will drive along world famous California highway1; it’s a symbol of 17-Miles Drive. You should also visit world’s famous aquarium which has several hundred species of marine life beautiful monsters. Then we will come back to Los Angeles and stay here for the night and finish trip.
Line B: Yosemite National Park - Los Angeles
We will leave the hotel early in the morning and set our eyes towards Sierra Nevada Mountains, the Yosemite National Park. This place is heaven from all perspectives; waterfalls, big shady trees, glaciers, and streams make this place very attractive. We will see El Captain, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and Bridal Veil waterfall. We will take a walk in the woods. The atmosphere and ambiance here are captivating and soul capturing. In the evening we will return to Los Angeles. * If Yosemite is closed then we will follow Line A.
Book your domestic flights after 9:30 PM and International flights after 10:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
$40/person Mandatory fee for Line A (Cable Car Admission + 17 Miles Drive Admission + UC Berkeley + Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Dungeon)
$50/person Mandatory fee for Line B (Yosemite National Park Admission + 17 Miles Drive Admission + Stanford University + Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Dungeon)
Grand Canyon West/South Rim is Mandatory
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Cable Car System, SF||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|Redwood Steam Train, CA||$31.00||$25.00||$31.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$40.00||$28.00||$40.00|
|Stanford University, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$158.00||$158.00||$158.00|
|UC Berkeley, CA||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas - Skyrise Tower 2nd floor lift) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 03:30 PM
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 3 (Gate 51 on Level 0))Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
1 World Way, (Los Angeles International Airport) Los Angeles, CA 90045 at 07:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.