Chicago – Detroit – Cleveland
Today, guests will start the journey from Chicago, Detroit, and Toledo City in the morning. Travel to Henry Ford Museum, one of the world’s largest automobile museums comprising of seven different buildings in the heart of Detroit. Guests will enjoy exploring the variety of Henry Ford Automobiles including the famous John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, and more. Later, our tour group will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Rochester
Passengers will start the day off by traveling towards the magnificent Niagara Falls. the thunderous roars and the breathtaking views of the colossal American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls will welcome the arrivals – get excited! Don’t miss watching the Niagara Falls IMAX movie depicting the historical culture and the first human interaction in the region (optional). Board on the exciting Maid of the Mist cruise ship to discover the magnificent waterfalls up close. All the guests are invited to participate in our exclusive Niagara In-Depth Tour which includes visits to major landmarks in the region including Old Fort Niagara situated on the backs of Lake Ontario. Head over to the Goat Island and tour the famous Cave of the Winds site at the base of American Falls. Overnight stay in Rochester.
Hotel: Days Inn, La Quinta Inn or Similar.
Rochester – Watkins Glen State Park – New York
Begin the journey in the morning by departing from Rochester and heading towards the New York's Finger Lakes along the dramatic Seneca Lake. Make a stop at the renowned Watkins Glen State Park, one of the most picturesque wildernesses in the country filled with over 19 waterfalls, towering cliffs, dramatic gorges, streams, lush foliage, and much more. After that, our tour group returns to New York City, where we will tour the Metropolitan Museum of Art, country’s largest art museum with over two million art exhibits collected from all over the globe. We invite all the guests to participate in our exclusive New York Night Tour which highlights the lively nightlife and top-notch landmarks (tour fee is included as $25/person). New York Night Tour includes visits to the Rockefeller Center, Time Square, Empire State Building, and many more. Overnight stay in New York.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn, Wyndham Garden, Day Inn or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia
Today, our group will start off the day by continuing the tour in New York City. Make the first stop at world-renowned Wall Street in the Financial District. Here, discover the iconic Charging Bull Statue, Stock Exchange Buildings, and much more. Board on the exciting Hudson River Cruise to sightseeing the famous Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, New York Skyline, and more. Enter the famous World Trade Center, as well as pay a visit to the renowned 911 Memorial. Next, our tour group travels to Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love and historical landmarks. Take a tour of Independence National Historical Park, where located the Independence Hall, stand exactly where the American Declaration of Freedom was first signed. Guests will also browse the famous Liberty Bell. Arrive at the Reading Market in the heart of Philadelphia. Guests will have a chance to board the double-decker bus tours which highlights the historical landmarks and lively culture of the region including the Plaza of Love (tour fee is included as $32/person). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
- 911 Memorial Museum, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Liberty Bell, PA
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Reading Terminal Market, PA
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Washington DC – Pittsburgh
Start the journey in the morning by traveling towards Washington DC, the political capital and major city in the country. Upon arrival, pay visits to the grand memorials in the city ranging from Lincoln Memorial to Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. Make a stop at White House building to take some memorable photographs (exterior view). Take a tour of Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax to browse the variety of presidential wax sculptures of all the former American presidents and others. Guests will browse the charms of Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, and more. All the guests are invited to join Washington DC In-depth tour which explores the US Capitol building, visiting the Capitol Hill, Congress Hall & Library (Inside visit), and Supreme Court (exterior view). Experience the Potomac River Cruise highlights the awe-inspiring views of Washington DC. Guests will browse the Pentagon, and return to Pittsburgh top stay the night. Upon arrival, we will explore the State Point Park. *In case of US Capitol Building being closed for the public, our tour reserves the rights to visit the Marine Corps War Memorial & US Air Force Monument instead)
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Point State Park, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- United States Marine Corps War Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Cleveland – Chicago
Start the tour in the morning by traveling towards Cleveland City in US State of Ohio. Make the first stop at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum. Guests will be enjoying visiting the myriads of exhibits honoring the famed musicians from the past, and much more. After that, our tour group will return to Chicago to conclude the tour, and guests will be dropped off at the O'Hare International Airport (ORD) for the flights booked after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Watkins Glen State Park, Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, and Washington DC In-depth Tour (Mandatory Fee/Activity)
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$39.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA||$32.00||$32.00||$30.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$20.00||$26.00|
|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, OH||$23.50||$14.00||$18.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$21.00||$16.00||$20.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$28.00||$28.00||$28.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$15.00||$13.00||$15.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2100 S Wentworth Ave, (In front of library) Chicago, IL 60616 at 06:00 PM
3430 Libbey Rd, (McDonalds) Perrysburg, OH 43551 - Drop of will be provided on demand
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 9 to 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 8 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 35% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 9 - 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We were expecting this tour to be more like a laid back one, rather than someone hiring just to lead to the places. I was expecting to have as much time as we want to explore a certain place, and not just for a very short period like we are in a big hurry. It’s all about the tour experience, we wanted to enjoy, not to get tired of just dragging our elves down those massive cities. The good thing we found out about the tour is that it was some really nice hotels, of course, the hotel service was better the tour service that was delivered to us on this exciting bus tour. I was shocked by the beauty of Niagara Falls, wasn’t expecting the waterfalls should be that massive, the sounds of the waterfalls pouring down can be hired from a mile away. We enjoyed this tour because I have my siblings and parents with m, we just tried to have fun on our own and not like someone is telling us what to do. Destinations were really wonderful!
the daytime through Washington was legendary. The tour bus took us to Abraham Lincoln's Memorial. The building was beautiful, white and breathtaking. As we went inside, the statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on his throne was presented in the front. I really loved the stop at Lincoln memorial. Our next stop was the Korean War Memorial. It was absolutely beautiful. The sculptures of the Veterans attracted my attention and I couldn't look away even for a second. The tour guides took us inside and we could take excellent pictures from perfect viewing points. We visited a Special place next which was the White House. We were given special permission by the tour service to take pictures of the White House. The white house was beautiful and the tour guides did their job well in taking us to the perfect viewing points.
the greatest thing about this tour is that the departure locations are not much very far from the place where I live, so we moved down to Wentworth Ave where tour guides were supposed to meet us. We arrived at the departure locations earlier the time the tour was going to begin. The tour started out pretty from the Chicago, then we headed down the Detroit Museum where the Henry Ford automobiles were on the display. It was lovely the way we traveled so far from Chicago and straight to the Detroit just to visit that one museum. The reason for us to board on this bus tour was really wanted to go out explore top-notch places around the New York region. We heard about the Niagara Falls, Watkins Park, so many other places were on time table f the journey. We always wanted to see something more different as we get to see around our Hometown. It was much of a day when we have to explore the New York City in just one, we are talking about the largest city in the country, thank God the hotels were decent. Cheers to the great team on this little adventure!
The bus picked us up from the hotel. The seating was comfortable and me myself, as well as the others, had a peaceful and relaxing journey through Syracuse. Looking out of the window, we could see the beautiful city in the daytime. This start boosted the energy for a wonderful day. The bus took us to the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum. As we parked there, everyone could see the excellent view of the Intrepid Carrier which was extraordinarily huge. It was a great experience, thanks
I was already so much worried about the tour days that had all the family with me toon board with me, I just wanted to make this super wonderful for m family. The reason for me to worry about the journey is due to the fact that this was the first time that I happen to take this tour ever in my life. Anyway, be departing from Chicago, the tour took us to Detroit where all the vehicles were on the display, the Henry Ford is manufactured vehicles for more than a century. The good part is that we had great hotels at the end of the days, we slept really well at the hotels since all the lodgings were economy class. Niagara Falls was also a fun and exciting place to explore, too bad that, we visited that place in the start of the winters when the boat tours were also not operator due to bad weather conditions. It has been a great experience the tour team!
outstandingly, there was no problem for our tour service because they knew how to do the job and took us to a spot where we all could see the beauty of the huge statue. We also visited the World Trade Center and the 911 memorial. The buildings were beautiful. As we went through the city if Philadelphia, we stopped at the Liberty Bell. Philadelphia is a beautiful city and the tour service did an excellent job of guiding us through the city and through Liberty Bell. We stopped by Reading Market and the tour service lead us back to our hotel.
the trip of the New York City continued the second day. The tour service took us to the famous Wall Street. The place was crowded with people. We overviewed the place from inside the Bus. Even though it was not my kind of place but I really enjoyed the ride through the eight-block area. The next stop was the Hudson River. The bus parked there and I and the others got off. With the tour guides leading the way, we went to the Bay of the Hudson River where I spotted a Yacht. Next thing I knew, we were on that Yacht riding through the Hudson River. It was a lot of fun and one of the safest trips I had ever gone to. We spent a fair amount of time at the Hudson River. The tour service took us to gaze at the Statue of Liberty. It was so huge that I looked up and couldn't look down. The place had many tourists taking pictures. People were rushing in each other just to get a good place to snap a picture if the statue.
I was pretty doubtful at first for choosing this tour service because I was eager to see these locations and I was confused about where to spend my money. After a fair amount of thought, I gave it a go and it turned out to be fruitful for me. The trip started, the first step was Detroit. I was surprised to see that the trip was extraordinarily relaxing and no one from my family was tired. We got off and were led by the tour guides to the Ford complex. It was absolutely amazing, there were seven huge buildings and there were a lot of models in the buildings which were the attraction. I also took a brief look at the limousine from John Kennedy's campaign. A guy in a blue uniform guided us about all of the showpieces inside the complex. The thing that got my attention was the Buss inside which Rosa Parks sat in. It was extraordinary to see such a thing still maintained at this date. I really enjoyed the trip. Even though I was tired from walking and sitting inside the bus but it was certainly a trip I could never forget.
Well there is no point in making the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so famous. When we reached down the down at the Rock and roll museum, we found nothing but regret, the old music industry is dead, and people don’t really much care about the artists from the old ages, when there were not many instruments. Although exploring the rock and roll hall of fame as quite educational for. I mentioned my wife that day, there must be some other better options for a museum like the science museum or any other kind, that really deserves, and help heal up this community. Oh! And you can’t miss out the Niagara Falls while already in the New York. The tour bus made a stop at the Niagara Falls park a day, that way, we had plenty of time to experience all the attractions there. As the Niagara Falls boat ride, there should be more boat cruises for the visitors, instead of traveling such a far distance to travels a single site. There is got to be some way to make this tour perfect! Thanks a lot for the hotels, though.
we were really looking forward to going explore the inside of the US Capitol Building, where the Supreme Court and all those most powerful buildings are located. The tour guide gave us the saddest news of the unfortunate closure of the region due to some urgent order, don’t know what it was exactly, but we missed seeing around the US Capitol, as well as the White House is already just a building so we didn’t take much interest in taking photographs as everyone was just busy taking photographs with the made ups, we actually tried to enjoy visiting the destinations and take the fullest participation on this bus tour. The tour leader handed us out all the tour time table, our stops, and the hotels options were mentioned on the tour schedule, so it was quite easy for us to book on these tours, experience the luxury services without any sort of fatigue, rather making it some sort of a luxury tour. Great experience with the diverse crew!
the transportation facility included a Bus which took us the Niagara Falls. No doubt, it was a breathtaking experience. After a peaceful journey to the destination, I could see the beauty of the falls. Thanks to the traveling service for a restful trip. We stopped to watch the Falls from a distance for a while. Took some pictures of the magnificent nature. The traveling service took us further down the path to the Cave of the Winds and Lake Ontario. The in-depth experience of the Cave of Winds was a superb experience. We didn't spend a lot of time at Lake Ontario and that's a bummer. Overall, I would recommend anyone to use this tour service. Had one of the best experiences ever!
I always wanted to show my kids around the Washington DC, Chicago, New York, and some other big cities like the Philadelphia. With the help of this tour package that we recently found on the internet, we already so much about the tour booking of the tours, so I felt no reluctance to joining and experience those tours all by selves, and of course with the kids. There so many things to do, in the big cities, luckily, on this bus tour, with the help professional tour operators, we have all the time in the world to explore the certain site we wanted to explore. The washing DC was really amazing, we didn’t know they’re still building up those giant memorials for the historical celebrities, the city is like a monument is self for tourism. It’s great the way the tour was delivered to us. I was shocked by the amazing service we received from our tour guide, I remember her name was mercy, we were a nice person to operate the tour. Love the days!
Overall the journey was great. Although we went through the security check and as we entered the majority of the places, but it was alright. It was like Art inside a World War 2 carrier. The tour guides took us to the roof of the carrier and it was a breath of fresh air and sunshine. The carrier was huge and I could see models if F16 aircraft everywhere. We spent a lot of time there checking out the Museum display area. I also came across the Space Suit of the people who went to Space. The pace was crowded with people but the tour service did an excellent job and got us a viewing place from where we could easily see and observe the display of the spaceship models. The tour service escorted us back to our hotel after the time period had completed. No doubt, it was one of the best experiences of my life and I would recommend this tour service to anyone.
we were taken to Washington and the World War monument on the next stops. We didn't actually spend a lot of time here but overall it turned out to be good because, after a journey through Pittsburgh, we were taken to the State Point Park. The park was absolutely beautiful. Nature surrounded us, as well as water. The portal bridge, as well as the huge fountain, was the main beauty aspects of the trip. After spending a fair amount of time in the park, we were lead back to our hotel. The journey was comfortable and relaxing. It certainly made my day excellent and I would choose this tour service for my next trip too.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.