6-Day Boston to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, MIT, Harvard University, Secret Caverns, Ausable Chasm, Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls US & Canadian Side Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-282A
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed,Sun (2019-05-26 To 2019-09-11) | Wed (2019-09-12 To 2019-10-17) | Wed,Sun (2020-05-24 To 2020-09-09) | Wed (2020-09-09 To 2020-10-14)
Visit Niagara Falls, Secrete Caverns, Old Fort Niagara, Old Trinity Church, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Thousand Islands, Ottawa, Montreal, Olympic Stadium, Canada Parliament Building, Ausable Chasm, Boston Athenaeum, Quincy Market, Harvard University, Toronto, Boston Harbor, and much more inclusive of hotel stay and bus transportation.
Professional tour guide will pick-up guests from the Boston Logan International Airport. Our guide will transfer guests to the hotel as a part of complimentary airport pickup service where they can relax and take rest. Our complimentary airport pickup service is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. At times guests have to wait for the arrival of other guests.
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel, Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford-Lowel or Similar.
On the second day of the tour we will leave for Secrete Caverns. It is one of the most beautiful and interesting tourist attraction of the East Coast. It may be closed in winter. We will leave Secrete Caverns and head to the beautiful Niagara Falls. And before leaving for the hotel we will enjoy the night view of the Falls.
Note: Night view is not guaranteed on days when sunset is too late.
Hotel: Econo Lodge by the Falls or Similar.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Officially discovered by a local farmer after his cattle wandered into the entrance to cool down. Deep underneath the soil we will tread as we move on to our daily lives there can be found the mysterious halls carved by the patient and unerring hand of the period. However, the majority of such silent places have yet to be viewed or visited by human, there are some whose veils have been lifted and their secrets has been revealed. The Secret Caverns is just such a place.
Our day will start in Niagara Falls where we will watch the IMAX Movie to find out about the history of Falls. We will also take the Hornblower Cruise which will take guests to experience Niagara Falls from close. We will visit the Skylon Tower Observation Deck where we will have the option to have our lunch. We will enter Toronto through Rainbow Bridge and then visit the CN Tower. We will also take the Toronto Harbor Cruise and then go to Toronto Chinatown where we will enjoy the Chinese Food. We will also pass by Toronto City Hall and if we get enough time we will visit the Ripley’s Aquarium.
Hotel: Travelodge by Wyndham Toronto East, Quality Hotel and Suites Airport East or Similar.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
The Rainbow Bridge also known as the Niagara Falls International in United States is a world famous tourist site and connects the east of US to the west of Canada.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium located in Toronto, Ontario. The aquarium is owned by Ripley Entertainment and is one of the three aquariums owned by the company.
At the Skylon Tower situated at the Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada, there lies a revolving restaurant which is about 775ft above the Niagara Falls. It gives one rotation per hour and meal is served with leisure.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
The boating to the boarding and the food is great Toronto tourist experience. This is a great fun with not only family and friends, but also for children. They will also like the rush of tourists around them.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
We will go to Thousand Islands where we will take the Thousand Islands sightseeing cruise (closed in winter). We will drive to Ottawa where we will have the outside view of the Canada Parliament Building. Head to Montreal to visit the Olympic Stadium, The Montreal Tower Observatory, and Old Montreal. If we get enough time then we will also take the Double Decker Bus Tour.
Hotel: Travelodge by Wyndham Montreal Airport or Similar.
The Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC offers top attractions to visit and the hop-on-hop-off feature. Visiting notable places such as Chinatown, Notre Dame Basilica, Crescent Street, Mount Royal Park, Old Montreal and Old Port are a few names that are visited on this city tour. If you choose evening tours, you can see Twilight sights.
Refers to the 165 meter tower, which is considered the tallest tower in the world which is inclined, the tower is tilted for about 45 degree as compared to 5 degrees of Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
The oldest part of Montreal city is called Old Montreal. It has impressive views and amazing people to meet with for the tourists. Strolling down the city will make the tour unforgettable.
It is an Olympic stadium situated in Canada; geographically it is located in the province of Quebec near the famous Olympic park. The capacity of the stadium is 66,308 and height is 165m.
The city is situated on Ottawa River with its most marvelous tourist points like loveable large museums, Victorian style in buildings and its Centre Parliament Hill. A fantastic place for art lovers!
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
Today we will leave Montreal and head to Boston. On our way back to Boston we will stop by the duty free shop. We will also visit the Ausable Chasm. Our night stay will be in Boston.
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel, Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford-Lowel or Similar.
The Adirondack Mountains which corresponds its boundary to that of the Adirondack Park, forms a massif in Upstate New York in the northeast, in the United States. These mountains form a circular dome-like structure with 1 mile around height and about 160 miles in diameter. These relief features are owed to glaciation.
Located near the hamlet of Keeseville, NY, the Ausable Chasm is a tourist attraction and primarily a sandstone gorge. The Ausable River runs below and accumulates in Lake Champlain. The 2 miles long gorge in the Adirondacks is very popular among tourists. The river originates at the Rainbow Falls in the south.
Keeseville is a hamlet in the New York City, in simple words it means that it is a city within a city, it is considered a village and has a population of 1,815 according to a census of 2010.
Today we will visit the Boston City. We will first visit the Harvard University and take the campus tour. Then we will get chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT building. We will also visit the Boston Harbor to take the Harbor Cruise and sightsee the beautiful city. We will pass by Old Trinity Church, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park and Boston Athenaeum. After this, we will take you to the Quincy Market. Finally, we will head to the Boston airport to end the tour.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
The Boston National Park is a lot more than a beautiful recreational area. It is home to a Civil war-era fort that takes you back in time in history. It is also a beautiful spot with plenty of hiking trails to explore beautiful surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Ausable Chasm, NY||$19.60||$11.00||$19.60|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.50||$38.50|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Montreal Tower Observatory (Olympic Stadium), QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$44.07||$29.38||$29.38|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$29.50||$18.00||$25.00|
|Toronto Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Toronto Seafood Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Courtesy Shuttle available from Chinatown (88 Beach Street, Boston, MA 02111) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from Logan International Airport (BOS) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $130 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Niagara Falls, Secrete Caverns, Old Fort Niagara, Old Trinity Church, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Thousand Islands, Ottawa, Montreal, Olympic Stadium, Canada Parliament Building, Ausable Chasm, Boston Athenaeum, Quincy Market, Harvard University.
I am happy with the arrangements done for the tour. Fullfill my expectations. All excellent executed. People from all over the world traveled homoniously under very professional guide Simon and safe driver. Zac and I enjoyed a lot will use in the future soon.
This tour is kinda rushed. You will have some free time on the first day after 7pm if you want to explore more. It covers all the photo spots. Friendly tour guide. Have a lot of time to sleep on the bus lol. Amazing GoldenBusTours.
This is a great tour. the hotel is really nice. the tour guide was very funny. I have a great time there. Worth the money. Outstanding!!! great service and just a very relaxed experience. You need to go!:) Thanks GoldenbusTours.
This 6-Day Boston to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, MIT, Harvard University, Secret Caverns, Ausable Chasm, Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls US
We would meet back on the tour bus by 6:00am. The tour bus outlets did not work, so I would say be prepared for that. Bathroom and rest stops, plus eating arrangements were planned fine. I had no issues, my gf and I packed snacks to eat in between so that\'s a good idea. Overall it was a very nice trip and I would recommend it.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
The best thing in that tour is we were picked up directly from the airport, and we were also dropped off at the airport, that was really helpful for us. we really enjoyed almost all the places we visited like Niagara Falls, Secrete Caverns, Old Fort Niagara, Old Trinity Church, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Thousand Islands, Ottawa, Montreal, Olympic Stadium, Canada Parliament Building, Ausable Chasm, Boston Athenaeum, Quincy Market, Harvard University, Toronto, Boston Harbor.
Shanti Marlo Rajagopal
The best thing we loved about that tour is the tour guide. Our tour guide was really a great guy. He was very helpful and very professional yet so friendly and funny at the same time. Our bus was clean and comfortable though there was no bathroom available so we had to stop for breaks, the hotels were really clean and comfortable. I really would like to thank Golden bus tours for organizing that tour , it was a great 6 day vacation for us.
Richard T. King
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We really loved Niagara Falls, Secrete Caverns, Old Fort Niagara, Old Trinity Church, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, CN Tower, Skylon Tower, Thousand Islands, Ottawa, Montreal, Olympic Stadium, Canada Parliament Building, Ausable Chasm, Boston Athenaeum, Quincy Market, Harvard University, Toronto, Boston Harbor.