Home – Boston
Passengers will take a flight from their hometown and arrive at the Logan International Airport (BOP) from where our tour guide will rendezvous at the Luggage Claim area of the airport. We will provide our guests complimentary shuttle bus service between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM that will take our guests to the hotels to catch up some rest. The Guests arriving at other times at the airport will be charged $120 for the first two passengers and $10 for each additional passenger for the airport pickup service.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York City Night Tour*
The journey will begin early in the morning from Cambridge city in Massachusetts. Stop at the world renowned Harvard University to take a complete guided survey and take photographs of Statue of Three Lies. We will also take our guests to the world-famous private University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to take photos with the main campus. Enjoy the exciting Boston Harbor Cruise and sightsee the magnificent city skylines. Next, our tour will pass by the fascinating landmarks including Trinity Cathedral, State House, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Boston Public Library, and Prudential Center. In the afternoon, arrive at the bustling Quincy Market. Take a stroll in the market and enjoy your time here. Don’t miss a chance to taste the Boston’s famous Clam Chowders. After the lunch, we will take our guests to the New York City. Upon arrival, guests can participate in our delicately tailored night tour and witness the vibrant nightlife of the city (Tour fee: $25 per head).
Hotel: Days Inn, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn, Comfort Inn, E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center or Similar.
New York City Tour
Guests will set off early in the morning to discover the culture, spirit, and history of New York City. Enjoy the stunning 360° views of the bustling Big Apple and Central Park from the Empire State Building Observatory which is over five hundred meters elevated from the ground level. Guests will have fun on the Hudson River cruise sightseeing the iconic Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and city’s most enticing skylines. Stop at the USS Intrepid which is one of the largest aircraft carriers, and exhibits various fascinating air crafts for the visitors. Wander around the financial district and don’t miss to take photographs of the spectacular landmarks including Charging Bull, Trinity Church, Wall Street and New York Stock Exchange. Visit the enticing Times Square, Madame Tussauds, and The Metropolitan Museum of Art. In the evening, witness the Big Apple’s fascinating sites including Fifth Avenue, One World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center, and Ground Zero as our tour bus pass by these landmarks.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn, Days Inn, Ramada Inn, Comfort Inn, E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Palace Hotel or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the morning, the tour will head to the American history depicting city, Philadelphia; which is also known as the birthplace of American democracy. Upon arrival in the city, our guests will stop at the Independence National Historical Park where we will take a stroll and explore the Independence Hall. The tour will not miss the iconic symbol of independence, Liberty Bell. We will witness the beautiful sites of Philadelphia such as the iconic Washington Statue, Congress Hall, and many others. Next, arrive at the National Mall in Washington DC to visit Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum. Enjoy the enticing Washington DC cruise along the Potomac River. Stop at White House and U.S Capitol to take some photographs from outside. Guests will continue the journey to the beautiful Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Along the way, we will witness several attractions such as the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and WWII Memorial as we pass by these attractions.
Hotel: Econo Lodge, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National Mall, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning Glass Museum – Niagara Falls
In the morning, the tour will reach the Corning Museum of Glass which is one of a kind glass museum depicting the history, science, art of stunning glass items. Guests will enjoy exploring the museum which resides over forty-five thousand glass items. We will participate in the Hot Glass Show which is operated by the professional glass designers in the museum. After the lunch in the afternoon, guests will arrive at the world-famous and breathtaking Niagara Falls. Hear the deafening roars and great attraction of Bridal Veil Fall, American Fall, and Horseshoe Fall. Next, our guests can either stay at the falls for self-guided exploration or participate in our In-depth Niagara tour for the stunning Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (Tour fee: $25 per head with $13 entrance fee). In the evening, our guests can watch the native Thundering Water Cultural Show to bring the night a delightful ending. Night view is NOT guaranteed for every departure date.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Buffalo/Boston
In a morning, the tour will enjoy the breathtaking and fascinating boat tour, Maid of the Mist, which will take the guests closer to the Niagara Falls (only opened in summers). Guests will have an opportunity to watch an IMAX movie relating to the history of the Niagara Falls. If the time permits we will also enjoy the famous Jet Boat tour in Niagara River (Jet Boat will not be opened for the tourists in case of snow, rain, or bad weather condition due to the safety reasons of the visitors). After the tour, guests can choose either to go back to Boston or the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport (BUF) for the flights back to the hometown. Guests will have to schedule their flights after 1:30 PM from BUF and after 6:30 pm from Downtown Boston.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from Logan International Airport (BOS) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Drop off Service is availabale for Logan International Airport (BOS) Book flights after 1:30 PM or Downtown Boston around 6:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I’m really glad that we departed on this bus journey in the summer season because Maid of the Mist boat tour was opened. It took us closer to falls on Niagara River. This was the best kind of tour one could ever wish for. It was incredible that we explored so many attractions in six days plus the hotels in which we stayed were just fine. I would definitely appreciate the efforts of the tour agency for making it so great. God Bless.
Last Christmas, my parents took our whole family on this tour. I thought this tour would take forever, but I was wrong because I had the best time of my life visiting the tourist places of America. In New York the Empire state building observatory was really a nice idea, I mean it was so wonderful to see the entire city from the tallest building. The tour took us so many countless destinations including Niagara Falls, White House, and Boston Harbor. It’s really stunning. I would love to take this tour again. Best Tour!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.