Home – Boston
Our tour will begin from Boston City. Arrive at Boston to join our tour, for those reaching the Logan International Airport (BOS) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM are able to take our complimentary airport pick up service; meet our travel guides at the Baggage Claim Area (paid pick-up services are available within 24-hours as 120$ for the first two individuals and 10$ for each additional passenger). Guests can also join our tour at the Boston’s Chinatown; we will provide our guests free shuttle bus service to the hotels between 9 AM to 10 PM.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Boston – New York City Night Tour*
Start the day by heading towards the old town of Cambridge where located the world-renowned Harvard University. Out our group will appreciate exploring the Harvard University Campus Tour highlighting the iconic Statue of Three Lies, as well as student culture and academics of the campus. Don’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of MIT main campus building. Experience a sightseeing cruise to take-in the breathtaking views of Boston Harbor. Afterward, our group will browse the top-notch landmarks in Boston ranging from Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Prudential Center, Boston Public Library, and State House. Continue the journey to Quincy Market, also known as the oldest marketplace in the region, filled with a wide variety of handicraft shops, souvenirs, restaurants, specialty shops, and much more. Here, our guests will have the opportunity to taste the Boston’s famous Lobsters or Clam Chowders. After lunch, our tour group is headed to New York City. Upon arrival, guests are invited to experience our exclusive New York City Night Tour highlighting the dazzling nightlife scene of this sleepless town.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York City
Start the day in the morning by setting off to explore the core charms of New York City. First, we will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Board a sightseeing Hudson River cruise take-in the breathtaking views of the twinkling New York skyline, Statue of Liberty, and Brooklyn Bridge. Make a stop at USS Intrepid where located a wide assortment of super airliners and aircraft exhibits for the visitors. Enter the world-renowned Wall Street of New York, and browse the Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange. Charging Bull Statue and pay visits to the Times Square and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. If time permits, guests will tour the world’s largest Metropolitan Museum of Art. Discover the top-notch landmarks ranging from Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
Philadelphia is one of the most historically significant cities in the United States, also known as the birthplace of American Democracy. Here, our tour group enters the famous Independence National Historical Park to visit the Independence Hall where American Constitution and Democracy were first debated in the late 1700s. Guests will also browse the iconic Liberty Bell, Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and more. Afterward, travel to Washington DC, the political capital of America. Enter the famous Lincoln Memorial; the giant marble statue of former president Abraham Lincoln will entice the visitors, as well as witness the Reflecting Pool, Washington Monument, and US Capitol. Make brief stops at Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Memorial and continue towards the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum. Upon arrivals, guests will be amazed by the extensive variety exhibits relating to the science of space and air traveling. Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum also houses the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module, and much more. Arrive at White House and US Capitol to take some photographs and browse these two country’s most powerful buildings from outside. In summers, our tour group will appreciate experiencing the Potomac River Cruise, whereas,in winters, we will explore the International Spy Museum instead. Browse the famous Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and similar attractions before return to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
Begin the day by traveling towards the Corning Museum of Glass which is one of a kind glass museum housing over 45,000 thousand fascinating glass exhibits some of them dating back to the age of millennia. Immerse yourself watching the live Hot Glass Show performed by professional glass designers. After lunch, we arrive at the magnificent Niagara Falls. The thunderous roars of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall,and Bridal Veil Fall will captivate the visitors. All guests are invited to participate in our exclusive In-Depth Tour or self-explore the falls park. Niagara In-Depth Tour best explores the Niagara Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara. At dusk, the illuminating night view of Niagara Falls will bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Home
In the morning, our tour group will continue exploring the charms of Niagara Falls. Board on an adventurous Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River taking visitors closer to the falls of Niagara. *In winters, Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed, experience the Niagara Jetboats instead. Afterward, guests will enjoy watching the Niagara IMAX movie. Afterward, our tour will be concluded and our guests will be transferred to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) for the flights booked after 1:30 PM. Guests can also choose to take our shuttle bus to return to Boston.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from BUF after 1:30 PM or Downtown Boston around 6:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I’m really glad that we departed on this bus journey in the summer season because Maid of the Mist boat tour was opened. It took us closer to falls on Niagara River. This was the best kind of tour one could ever wish for. It was incredible that we explored so many attractions in six days plus the hotels in which we stayed were just fine. I would definitely appreciate the efforts of the tour agency for making it so great. God Bless.
Last Christmas, my parents took our whole family on this tour. I thought this tour would take forever, but I was wrong because I had the best time of my life visiting the tourist places of America. In New York the Empire state building observatory was really a nice idea, I mean it was so wonderful to see the entire city from the tallest building. The tour took us so many countless destinations including Niagara Falls, White House, and Boston Harbor. It’s really stunning. I would love to take this tour again. Best Tour!
We were more than pleased to be on this tour. The time just flew away and we were packing to home. It was like the places were in front of the eyes like a cinema. Everything was beautiful and the accommodation places were also one of the best choices. The tour operator took good care of the people traveling in his bus and the bus was neat and comfortable. The guide spoke and was friendly with us and my children were very fond of him. The dining options were really good and I enjoyed every bit of this tour from the first day.
New York and Niagara Falls were the places that made us finally experience this bus tour from Boston. However, there were loads of amazing places to visit such as the Harvard University, Corning, of course, the Washington DC. The time we spend at Washington DC and at New York was the best, Niagara Falls was also fun, but we enjoyed at DC,even more, the space museum helped us learn and discover so much about the latest NASA’s space programs. The hotels at the end of the day remained always the decent, especially Crowne Plaza was the most luxurious hotel we stayed the night. A perfect bus tour for friends & families!
We weren’t expecting the tour leader could be super interfering to the passengers on board, although the entire tour was led by our tour leader who had been such a great help, despite all that, I couldn’t appreciate the intervening attitude. We enjoyed wandering around those wonderful places including the Niagara Falls, such a majestic beauty. We enjoyed visiting our destination, Harvard University, Boston Harbor cruise, Hudson River cruise, all made our time wonderful. We had such great meals and had quite the decent accommodations. Good days!
A lovely tour and this was not my first tour with this operator. Earlier I had been on a different tour and it was only for four days. Now this tour for six days also had good arrangements. The bus was convenient and well maintained as usual. I liked the schedule of the tour and they covered all the places. They did not rush us into visiting any of the places. It was like a movie seeing each new place, so beautiful. I was disappointed as on the last two days, I had an upset stomach and failed to enjoy to the core.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.