Boston airport Pickup
Today, visitors will arrive in Boston.Our professional tour guide will wait for the arrivals at the baggage claim area of Logan Airport or at Chinatown (81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111) around 4:30pm, and complimentary hotel transfer service will be provided.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Boston – Ogunquit – Boston
Today early in the morning we will start our tour and head towards north to Maine. First we will visit Perkin's Cove in Ogunquit. Here we will enjoya fun filled fishing trip on a lobster boat. We will get a chance to learn about the daily life of a lobster fisherman. Next we will explore the Nubble Lighthouse and the Ogunquit Playhouse. At the end of the day we will be back in Boston.
If the Playhouse is closed, we will go to the Kittery Outlets.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
Boston – Plymouth – Newport – Boston
On the third day of tour we will head to south to historic Plymouth, here we will explore the beauty of Plymouth Plantation, Plymouth Rock, the Mayflower II, andPlymouth Grist Mill. We will get a chance to get knowledge about the history of the local Wampanoag Native American tribe. At the end, you will experience the thrill of the Plymouth's Whale Watching Cruise. We will witness the fabulous wildlife, including dolphins, whales, seabirds and fish. Return to Boston and head to hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
Boston – South Portland – Acadia National Park
Today in the morning, we will start our journey from Boston to Maine. First we will sightsee the historical lighthouse; the Portland Head Light. Then we will witness the charming view of the Acadia National Park. It includes forest, mountains, shoreline, ocean and lakes. Main attractions are Thunder Hole and Cadillac Mountain. Night stay will be in a hotel.
Hotel: Quality Inn Bangor or Similar.
On the fifth day of tour, in the morning we will visit Bar Harbor, here we will enjoy a wonderful boat tour.We will enjoy every bit of the boat tour as we sightsee thebreathtaking views. Then we will come back to Boston.We will have the night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
Today in the morning we will start our tour to explore the city of Boston. First, we will witness the campuses of MIT, then we will enjoy an in-depth tour of the Harvard University.Harvard students will guide us to visit the campus and tell the most interesting stories of history and the architecture. Enjoy beautiful panoramic view from the Skywalk Observation Deck. Our next stop will be the Massachusetts State House, Trinity Church and New England Aquarium. Thenwe will enjoy a Lobster meat at Quincy Market and also shop for loved ones. Next we will enjoy a boat ride in Boston Harbor. At the end of the tour, visitors will be returned to Logan Airport for their flights home. Visitors must see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information before bookingflights.
- (MIT) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
- Boston Common Park, MA
- Boston Harbor Cruise, MA
- Boston Lobster Dinner, MA
- Cambridge, MA
- Harvard University In-depth Tour
- Harvard University, MA
- Massachusetts State House, MA
- New England Aquarium, MA
- Quincy Market, MA
- Skywalk Observatory, MA
- Trinity Church, MA
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Note: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Acadia National Park, ME||$15.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Bar Harbor Cruise, ME||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$27.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$24.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Lobster Fishing Trip, ME||$30.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Mayflower II Dockside Exhibit, MA||$10.00||$7.00||$10.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$28.00||$19.00||$26.00|
|Ogunquit Playhouse, ME||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Plimoth Grist Mill, MA||$7.00||$5.00||$6.00|
|Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II Combo Ticket (Optional)||$31.00||$20.00||$28.00|
|Plimoth Plantation, MA||$30.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Portland Head LightHouse, ME||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00|
|Skywalk Observatory, MA||$20.00||$14.00||$16.00|
|Whale Watching Cruise, MA||$53.00||$29.00||$39.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston (Logan Airport) after 6:00 PM as there will be travel activities on the last day.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I had a list of questions about the trip before I decided on booking for this tour. The Customer Service advisor was really responsive and answered them very promptly. I requested for a quote for all the details and he mailed me the details. I appreciated that they offered me multiple options and prices. Overall, excellent customer service and the tour for six days were matchless. They did that they told me and nothing was short of the list. The tour guide also was superb and did give information about each place we visited. It was a complete and perfect tour.
Initially my wife and I were planning to take a different tour. In the meanwhile, one of our friends posted this tour and the photos on his FB page and that caught our sight. The day we went got off with all the tours as full and so we had to wait for the next week that was a bit disappointing. Actually, we asked the tour operator if he could make some arrangements, but he could not help us and so we had to take leave and travel the next week. May be due to holidays it got pre-booked, yet otherwise everything was the best. Thank You.
Hi. My friend told me about this bus tour service, it was a good experience Mr. Z our driver and Mr. M our tour guide,and both were very experienced and wonderful people. They have a good knowledge about places and weather also. The journey went really outstanding, all arrangements and food was good. Highly recommended.
The trip was enjoyable,the best part is they took us to all the places mentioned in the schedule, I am a shy person but the guide makes me comfortable with its friendly gestures. Thanks for making mu trip memorable. All places were amazing and worth to visit. I suggest you to make your plan through this bus tour service. 6 days are well spent missing those Good days…
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.