5-Day San Francisco to Disneyland/San Diego, Universal Studios, Knott's Berry Farm/Los Angeles City & Pyramid Lake Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-134
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Hollywood Boulevard, and Dolby Theater Complex, Disneyland, Pacific Coastline, San Diego Bay Bridge, Coronado Island, Hotel Del Coronado, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Chinese Theater, Navy Memorial Park, Balboa Park, Old Town, Universal Studios, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive, Farmers Market, Walk of Fame, Griffith Observatory, Mount Hollywood, Hollywood Sign, Olvera Street, Knott's Berry Farm, Pyramid Lake, and Outlets at Tejon Ranch on exciting 5-day bus tour starting from Bay Area with special discounts and exclusive offers.
We will begin the tour from Bay Area and transfer our guests to the Los Angeles which is the largest Metropolitan region in the California. Upon arrival in the city, guests will enjoy exploring the renowned landmarks of Hollywood including the Hollywood Boulevard, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Chinese Theater, and Dolby Theater Complex.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
A live performance auditorium in Entertainment complex, Highland Center Shopping Mall and Hollywood on California is known as Dolby Theatre. It has capacity of 3,401 people.
It is a Hollywood street located in California which runs towards Vermont Avenue in the north east, laurel Canyon Boulevard in the west and Sunset Boulevard in the east.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
TCL Chinese Theatre is a worth money-spending point to visit. The HD sound and screen of the cenima has won the modern youth. The excellence of entertainment is the key of success of the theatre.
The Los Angeles’s downtown South Grand Avenue is known as Walt Disney Concert Hall. The hall is being operated by Los Angeles Music Centre from the year 2003. This place is also based on an art gallery and restaurant as well.
Disneyland:the Disneyland is one of the most visited and amusing destinations of the city which has plentiful attractions and fun activities for all ages.
San Diego City Tour:In the morning, our guests will take a picturesque drive along the Pacific Coastline to reach the largest and one of American top warship cities - San Diego. Cross the port from San Diego Bay Bridge and arrive at the beautiful Coronado Island. Here, the breathtaking sights of the bustling San Diego City and its skylines will enchant the visitors. Continue to downtown and witness the Victorian style architecture of famous Hotel Del Coronado mansion. We travel to Navy Memorial Park in the afternoon after having lunch. Don’t miss taking some outclass pictures with stunning aircraft carrier at the Navy Memorial Park, and our guests can board on a plane ride on self-expense. Our next destinations will be the Balboa Park at where we will browse its lush gardens and rare plants. Next, stop at the Old Town California which is the oldest Latin America town well-known for its abundant souvenir and handicraft shops.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
The Naval Base San Diego is often referred to as 32nd Street Naval Station, it is one of the largest naval base in the United States and consists of more than 50 ships.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
We will arrive at the Universal Studios. This place captivates the tourists for its authentic Hollywood studios, numerous performances, shows, theme parks, and exhibitions portraying the movie magic world. Immerse yourself in the magnetism of the Universal Studios as well as guests may glimpse the movie-shooting on sets and behind the scene secrets of the fabulous films.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
The Griffith Observatory, a gift of Los Angeles, California, is situated on the southern bent of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park of Los Angeles. It is a fine place for restaurant experience, nightlife enjoyment and urban scenery.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
Los Angeles City Tour:Travel along the Los Angeles’s stunning Basin to reach Santa Monica which is recognized by the throughout year sunshine, sandy beaches, and spectacular old style architecture. Next, we will enter the Rodeo Drive in Beverley Hills known by its two-mile road full of haute fashion, world-class brand shops, and other luxury attractions. Strolling on the cobblestones paved street guests may come across a renowned the celebrity. During the lunch time, we will take our guests to the Farmers Market where numerous fresh food eatery choices are accessible. Pass by the famous Walk of Fame and then reach the Griffith Observatory. It is located on the top of Mount Hollywood, and best views the vibrant Los Angeles and Hollywood Sign; guests will enter its museum to learn about the space and universe. Olvera Street will be our next stop which is the region’s oldest Mexican community and must-visit site of the city due to the exotic and vibrant attractions. Griffith observatory is closed on Monday. In this case we may visit Walk of Fame.
Knott's Berry Farm: We will take our guests to Knott's Berry Farm in the morning. Knott's Berry Farm is a 160-acre amusement park, and it is considered as the very first theme park of the California State. Guests will have fun exploring this magnificent park with myriads of rollercoasters, rides and other entertaining attractions. Visitors may encounter one of many mascots of the park such as the Mr. Snoopy and Charlie Brown.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
Knotts Berry Farm offers the Ghost Town. This is 30 seconds head over heels boomerang fun. The kids can enjoy Camp Snoopy. There is enough of water fun, and Knotts Berry Farm is best for its amusement park and chicken dinner.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
In the morning, we will be heading towards the stunning Pyramid Lake which is a geographic sink of Lake Tahoe and Truckee River. Upon arrival, guests will be fascinated by the appealing clear water, boat cruises, and picturesque views of Pyramid Lake; we will explore about the major floods and modern conservation of the region at its museum. Experience the brand shopping at Outlets at Tejon Ranch. In the afternoon, we will return to Bay Area.
The Pyramid Lake Road is exceptionally good. The lake views are beautiful, and sapphire blue water is sure to make you fall in love. The sky has ever changing colors, watch beautiful sunrises and sunsets, the ideal choice is boating, while the views are magic.
The Tejon Ranch outlets offer more than 70 retailers on the 320,000 square foot shopping center outdoors. The benefits of these outlets make it favorable demographics that annually it receives 65 million travelers. The outlets here have designer and high-quality brands at value prices.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$129.00||$113.00||$129.00|
|Knotts Berry Farm, CA||$60.00||$42.00||$42.00|
|Los Angeles City Tour, CA||$68.00||$63.00||$68.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$109.00||$99.00||$109.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Starbucks Coffee (391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108) (the intersection of Sutter Street & Stockton) at 7:30 AM
- 111 Mitchell Ave, (Hotel Focus SFO - Hotel Guest Only) San Francisco, CA 94080 at 7:45 AM
- Red Roof Inn (777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010) at 8:00 AM
- Angel Feet Reflexology (441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607) at 8:15 AM
- Marina Food Supermarket (10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014) at 9:00 AM
- Aberdeen Cafe (46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539) at 9:10 AM
- Izzo Restaurant (1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131) at 9:20 AM
- Ulferts Center (668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035) at 9:30 AM
- Ulferts Center (668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035) at 6:00 PM
- Izzo Restaurant (1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131) at 6:10 PM
- Aberdeen Cafe (46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539) at 6:20 PM
- Marina Food Supermarket (10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014) at 6:30 PM
- Angel Feet Reflexology (441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607) at 7:15 PM
- Red Roof Inn (777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010) at 7:30 PM
- Starbucks Coffee (391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108) (the intersection of Sutter Street & Stockton) at 8:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
the traveling causes me an abundant exercise as per due to the fact that my kids are too young I had to carry them around. The best day we spent on the journey was at the Knott Berry Park probably because my family had fun and laughter, also, the Rodeo Drive at the Beverly Hills area. I will keep an eye if there again comes again a discount offer for any trip-deal I would definitely board on one because we had such an excellent experience. It’s the best tour ever. Thanks for all the cooperation, friendly and fitting service.
Stephen D. Dias
actually, the best thing happened to me on board, while the people were strolling around the universal studios and having’ a good time I was deeply watching the actors who were shooting a certain action film, then all of a sudden I saw the Ed O'Neill for the first time in real form my own eyes instead of television, of course. I did get excited but too bad the security didn’t allow the visitors to meet any of the actors. Anyways, what’s more? The trip went good and especially the Griffith Observatory on a top of a mountain was really amazing. Holiday Inn was not just as super-excellent accommodation as compared to rest of the tour but it was economically satisfactory.