5-Day San Francisco to Disneyland/San Diego, Universal Studios and Los Angeles City Tour (Free Airport Pickup - LAX OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-136A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Thu,Fri,Sun (2017-05-01 To 2023-12-31) | 2019-11-27 | 2019-12-29 | 2019-12-30
This tour highlights are very special including visiting San Francisco, Los Angeles, Hollywood Blvd, Dolby Theater complex, Chinese Theater, the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Disney Land, Pacific Ocean, the U.S. Naval compound, Coronado Island, Hotel Del Coronado, Balboa Park, botanical gardens, Spanish architecture, Old Town San Diego shop, Latin American handicrafts, souvenirs, Golden Coast, Sunset, movie magic, Jurassic and Shrek Park, Santa Monica, Los Angeles Basin, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, farmer market, delicious food, Walk of Fame, Griffith Observatory, Olvera Street, and lots more.
On Day1, our tour guide will pick you up from the airport and will take you to an extensive San Francisco City tour. Major highlights of the tour include Civic Center, Market Street Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, Fisherman's Wharf, and Chinatown. After the tour, tour guide will transfer you to the hotel from the night stay.
Note: To join the extensive city tour you should arrive before 11:00 am.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Similar.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
The Civic Center in California is the place which contains the city’s government and cultural institutions. It has two main plazas, the Civic Center plaza and the United Nations Plaza and is one of the most important place in California.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
The Californian state of United States has a popular shopping destination called Market Street. This market is ideal to purchase things at affordable prices.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Twin Peaks is an independent society in California, US, situated on California State Route close to Lade Arrowhead. It has a post office initialized in 1916. Fantastically touristy place to have great time with friends and family!
On Day 2, in the morning, we will start from San Francisco to Los Angeles and visit the Hollywood historical landmarks and Hollywood Blvd, Dolby Theater complex, Chinese Theater and the Walt Disney Concert Hall. In the evening, we will take you to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Hotel: Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
A live performance auditorium in Entertainment complex, Highland Center Shopping Mall and Hollywood on California is known as Dolby Theatre. It has capacity of 3,401 people.
It is a Hollywood street located in California which runs towards Vermont Avenue in the north east, laurel Canyon Boulevard in the west and Sunset Boulevard in the east.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The Griffith Observatory, a gift of Los Angeles, California, is situated on the southern bent of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park of Los Angeles. It is a fine place for restaurant experience, nightlife enjoyment and urban scenery.
The Los Angeles’s downtown South Grand Avenue is known as Walt Disney Concert Hall. The hall is being operated by Los Angeles Music Centre from the year 2003. This place is also based on an art gallery and restaurant as well.
On Day 3, we will start in the morning and spend a full day in Disneyland, a theme park appropriate for all ages.
San Diego City Tour
On Day 3, in the morning, we will start from the hotel and drive along the Pacific Ocean to San Diego. We will sthaltop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. After lunch, we will visit the Coronado Island and drive by Hotel Del Coronado. This is a luxury hotel was built in the 1800s in Wooden Victorian style and has become a National Landmark. Next, we will move to Balboa Park to enjoy the botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the promenades. From there, we will visit Old Town San Diego shop for Latin American handicrafts and souvenirs. In the evening, we will drive along the Golden Coast to Los Angeles and see the sunset; if there is an opportunity and return to the hotel to stay overnight and relax.
Hotel: Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
The Naval Base San Diego is often referred to as 32nd Street Naval Station, it is one of the largest naval base in the United States and consists of more than 50 ships.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
On Day 4, in the morning, we will start to experience the movie magic. The theme park studio has attractions including Jurassic and Shrek Park offering various performances and shows. Get a look inside at the sets and the behind-the-scenes secrets in the studio tour. In the evening return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Similar.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
On Day 5, in the morning, drive through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin to visit Santa Monica, its sunshine, beach, and Vogue on the Pacific coast. Continue to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and find the world's top luxury brand flagship stores conglomerate. From there, walk down the street that has cobblestones paved and have lunch at the famous farmer market. You are sure to enjoy delicious food. After lunch, pass by Walk of Fame, visit Griffith Observatory presenting Greek and modern Art Deco style. Take a short visit to the museum, move on to the Los Angeles birthplace, Olvera Street. After the tour, guests will be transferred to the Los Angeles airport.
Note: Guests may arrange departure air-ticket from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11 pm.
Beverly Hills is a charmingly beautiful neighborhood that houses a number of rich and famous people. It has plenty of Hollywood connections with plenty of stars calling it home.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
To watch Los Angeles reversing to its original outlook, visiting Olvera Street is just the right option. It is also called, “the birthplace of Los Angeles”. Tourists from all over the world appreciate this marketplace.
A shopping district and famous tourist attraction ‘The Rodeo Drive’ is a two-mile long street located in Beverly Hills, California. At this drive there lies a world renowned sculptor of Robert Graham entitled “Torso”.
Santa Monica is a beachfront city to the West of Los Angeles. The city is named after a Christian saint known as Monica. Due to the city’s climate, it is a famous resort town.
Santa Monica is not just like any other city neighboring Las Angles but a city that owns a civic and commercial centre. It is also accessible to the popular beaches. Due to its pleasant climate, it is also a resort town.
US Bank Tower, OUE Skyspace LA is 1000 feet above the city. This is a premiere destination offering 360-degree views of LA. Visitors can enjoy an unobstructed view of the open air observation terraces that showcases the scenic and stunning landscapes.
US Bank Tower Skyslide in LA is 1000 feet above and is a 45-foot long glass tube attached to the US Bank Tower. It was recently opened and is bringing tourists who many enjoy the famous beaches or the Hollywood sights in the city.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Tour is carried out in Air conditioned bus.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$129.00||$113.00||$129.00|
|Los Angeles City Tour, CA||$68.00||$63.00||$68.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$34.00||$25.00||$34.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$109.00||$99.00||$109.00|
|US Bank Tower (OUE Skyspace), LA||$25.00||$19.00||$22.00|
|US Bank Tower (Skyslide), LA||$33.00||$27.00||$30.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11:00 AM
- All domestic and Canada flights with Virgin America and AA - Move 50 meters to the right to "COURTYARD # 3" after leaving the building from baggage claim area.
- All Canada and national flights with UA - Take a right turn and move 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 4" after exiting the building from the baggage claim area.
- All Canada and national flights from all other airlines - Take a left turn and move 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 1" once you leave the building from the baggage claim area.
- National Flights with Jet Blue - Take the elevator to 1st floor from the baggage claim area. Leave elevator and head to "COURTYARD # A."
- International Flights - Leave the US customs area, take a left turn, take the elevator to 1st floor and then head to "COURTYARD # A"
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A wonderful trip, than I expected. The tour was rightly planned and organized, we never had to rush in any visit and so even in the theme park we got time to enjoy completely. There was no one to chase us with the time schedule. All the other places we visited were also notable. The bus driver and the guide gave us nothing to worry. They told us all the details of each place, making us feel we belonged to that place. The accommodations were decent and had all the basic essentials to attend. It is worth a 5 star recommendation.
I am happy with this trip of 5 days and enjoyed it thoroughly all through the trip. I could not be comfortable only with the guide’s way of giving details or instructions as my language not good. I will improve my talking skills and take this tour again, so that I understand his speaking. However, even the guide was not very fluent in his talking and so it will be nice to have a good English speaker so that all there is no understanding problem. Rest, the tour, the food, the accommodation and most of all the places we visited were amazing.