Transfer-in – Hotel
On Day 1, you will be picked by the tour guide at the scheduled time as soon as the you complete collecting their luggage. Then we will transfer you to the hotel.
Hotel: La Quinta Suite or Similar.
Los Angeles – London Bridge – Laughlin
Day 2 is to start from Los Angeles and to visit the state of Arizona passing through the Mojave Desert. In the state of Arizona, see The Lake Havasu City - the London Bridge. With this the tour continues to reach Laughlin, Nevada. Visitors can see a sliver of the Colorado River Valley where Arizona, California and Nevada meet, and now it is a tourist destination. The overnight stay is at Laughlin.
Hotel: Edgerwater Hotel or Similar.
Laughlin – Grand Canyon – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Kanab
In the morning of Day 3 start towards Grand Canyon. Get immersed in its beauty and size that are awe-inspiring. Next, proceed to the Antelope Canyon, you will find an optional Antelope Canyon Jeep Tour ready. Proceeding next is to the Horseshoe Bend, and the tour completes on this Day 3. The overnight stay is in Kanab.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
Kanab – Bryce Canyon – Zion N.P. – Las Vegas
The Day 4 morning first visit is to the Bryce Canyon National Park. Experience and capture the forest of rocks magnificent view at 8000 feet elevation. The drive in the noon is to Zion National Park through Camel Junction, where one may find sandstones in multi-colors and enjoy watching the creation of Mother Nature. The tour proceeds to the gambling capital of the world, the Las Vegas, Nevada. Stay at the Las Vegas strip center. You may join a 4-hour optional night tour.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Desert Cactus Garden – Factory Outlet – Los Angeles – Transfer to Airport
This is the final day of the tour, Day 5 and the morning begins with a visit to the Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. The chocolate factory offers a complete round of their entire production process. With this proceed to Los Angeles. We will make a stop at the Lenwood factory outlet to purchase renowned brands at astonishingly low prices. Finally, guests are taken back to Los Angeles.
Drop: Guests are transferred to LAX airport
Note: Please book flight after 9.30 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
National Park Mandatory Fee = $20/person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon Jeep Tour, AZ||$68.00||$68.00||$68.00|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$48.00||$48.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from International Airport (LAX) between 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
From 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM $100 fee will be charged for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person.
Kindly book your flights after 9:30 PM from Los Angeles International Airport.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I thought the 5 days tour was too much for only few places to visit, but I was wrong. Going from one place to another and spending time in each place really took the 5 days. The tour operator did a good job and it was me who realized only finally that we required these numbers of days to visit and immerse in each place. We were given ample time to roam around each place and were also informed by the guide of the dangerous places and famous points that it became simple to enjoy each place as we wished.
The tour was great fun; fortunately the most of us were youngsters in the same age group. In fact, it was nothing short of some college excursion. The guide also enjoyed our company, though at times he must have found us irritating, but as a good man he did not show any changes in his expression. Thanks for this lovely tour. The operator did a great job and all the places the zion national park and Grand Canyon were worth visiting and so was the horseshoe bend. The bus tour operator ensured we all were back to our places safely and this was really touching.
I recommend this 5 days tour package. I cannot believe that I visited such remarkable places. It was worth the money spending. The accommodations were in the best of the hotels marking good rooms to stay and everything was beyond words, good, sophisticated and the transport mode was the best. Traveling 5 days was like a breeze. We could not realize because everything went smoothly and we were treated with respect.
The Zion national park was good and had a lot to cover that I felt they could have arranged for some inside traveling facility. I do not like much of walking and that made me felt giddy. I rate 4 stars only. The hotel and the food were good, so were the driver and the good man guide. He was good at explaining and it appeared that there was a need to just touch a button and he would start explaining about each place. He never bothered if someone made fun of him and explained that was essential. Good job.
Actually, I do not have any strong reason to give 4 stars and my aim is giving five stars will make them careless or over confident. I do not know if I am right or wrong, but to be on the safe edge I give 4 stars so that the need to pay attention is always open. I loved the Zion national park and its range of plants and animals that were so great and fun that I took plenty of photos. This place is not worth missing and good the tour operator included it in this tour. Good tour package.
I enjoyed this tour and all the places we visited. The first day alone was disappointing as our flight arrived delayed and we were the last to be picked up and so had to wait at the airport for some time to be transported to the hotel. Otherwise the places were interesting; the accommodation was perfect and the transportation good.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.