6-Day Vancouver to Victoria, Banff National Park, Columbia Icefield and Jasper National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-VAN-245
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue, Fri & Sun
- During the period from 06/26/2023 to 07/04/2023 (check-in date), all nights staying in Vancouver will be subject to an additional peak season surcharge of USD 120/room/night (CAD158/room/night).
Airport Pick-up Information:
1. Complimentary airport pick-up services will be provided at the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) at: 10:00, 12:30, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00, 21:00. We please ask that you patiently wait for other passengers to arrive at the airport before transferring to the hotel. The wait time may vary and depends on the bus schedule.
2. Vancouver International Airport (YVR) paid pick-up and drop-off services: For flights arriving between 07:00-23:00, the first two passengers will be charged $90 (USD$75), and each additional guest after that will be charged $20 (USD$18). Please be aware that there is a maximum of four people per order.
3. For all guests who collect luggage and meet with the guide before 12:15, you may pay $1 to participate in the 3-hour Vancouver tour. Please patiently wait in the airport lobby and we will depart from the airport at 12:30.
Vancouver tour itinerary: Gastown → 2010 Winter Olympics Torch Plaza → Canada Place, via Chinatown.
1) If the guests who want to participate in the Vancouver tour does not choose this activity when they reserve our product, they are allowed to get on the bus when there are free seats and they will be charged US$25 per person.
4. The check-in time for the hotel is 15:00, customers arriving in advance can drop off their luggage at the front desk and arrange their own itinerary.
5. If pick-up service is included in the guest's itinerary, please be sure to provide accurate flight information and arrival times at the designated pick-up location. If there is any inaccurate information provided or an airport pick-up mistake, the travel agency reserves the right to provide second transfer services or charge additional airport pick-up fees.
|Vancouver Arrival||Domestic flight arrival||At Claim Belt #3|
|International flight arrival||Arriving Hall Information Center|
Pan Pacific Hotel Entrance, free pick-up time is provided at 11:30.
Guests who choose this pick-up point have to pay additional $1.00 per person to participate in 3-hour Vancouver tour.
Seattle paid pick-up information:
1. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, the shuttle service from Seattle downtown to Vancouver team hotel is provided. The price is $55/person for a single trip. The place and time of collection and boarding is: 13:30 Seattle Space Needle Square 400 Broad St, Seattle, WA 98109
2. Except Tuesday, Quick Shuttle between Seattle Airport and Vancouver hotel: You may book a Quick Shuttle from the Seattle Airport (SEA), Seattle downtown (Seattle-Washington State Convention Center), Seattle-Pier 66/91 to the Vancouver hotel (Richmond- River Rock Casino), and we will arrange the vehicle to pick up guests from Richmond- River Rock Casino to our group’s hotel.
Quick Shuttle price: one-way USD$75/person.
The ride time is approximately 4-5 hours. The actual ticket information should come before the specific information is placed in the order. You can check out more information about taking the Quick Shuttle.
*Please be advised, this fare is 100% non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-transferable.
2. Seattle-Vancouver round-trip chartered service: 7-person Van, with a maximum of 6 people; one-way USD$700/van.
Special Note: Free pick-up time is provided at 11:30. Guests who choose this pick-up point have to pay additional $1.00 per person to participate in 3-hour Vancouver tour.
Named after Queen Victoria, lies the city of Victoria! Victoria is the capital city of the Canadian province of British Columbia and is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island off Canada's Pacific coast. It is one of the oldest cities. Victoria has retained a large number of its historic buildings and famous landmarks like the Parliament Buildings.
Vancouver → BC ferry (Mandatory, 90 mins) → The Butchart Gardens (Mandatory, 60 mins) → Chinatown Victoria (20 mins) → The Parliament Buildings (60 mins) → Victoria Mile Zero Monument (20 mins) → BC ferry (Mandatory, 90 mins) → Vancouver
Refers to the monument which is located in the Douglas Street, which is at the Dallas Road’s intersection. The monument is actually the start and beginning of Trans- Canada highway.
The colorful Butchart Gardens cover the area of 22 hectors. They present soul-sapping scenery of nature in its bloom and different kinds of entertainment and eateries to the visitors.
On the Vancouver Island’s Southern Tip, there is city called Victoria. It was incorporated in the year 1862. The Fisherman’s Wharf and Inner Harbor are ideal destination for tourists in Victoria.
In the morning, we will first head to the Hope Town, and then pass through the town of Merritt and head to visit the famous local "VQA" rare wine winery. Shortly after, we will head to Kelowna: the hometown of fruits in BC and pass by the Okanagan Lake. Following, we will visit the famous local Vernon Planet Bee Honey Farm. Finally, we will return back to Revelstoke.
Vancouver → Hope Town (30 mins) → Merritt (Pass by) → Kelowna → Winery (45 mins) → Okanagan Lake (Pass by) → Vernon Plannet Bee Honey Farm (30 mins) → Revelstoke / Salmon Arm
Hotel: Hilltop Inn Salmon Arm Or Comfort Inn & Suites Salmon Arm Or Sandman Hotel Revelstoke Or similar.
It is actually a lake located in British Columbia, more precisely in the Okanagan valley. According to the statistics the width of the lake is 5km and the length is 135 km. The superficial area of the lake is 348 km.
Okanagan Winery is the second biggest wine region in Canada. The approximate production of wine is 4,000 hector in the region. The production of wine in the region seems to even flourish in the future.
The Southern Interior Region of British Columbia has a famous city known as Vernon. It is a small city with merely 40,000 people (in 2013). The humid continental climate make it ideal tour destination in winter.
In the morning, we will pass through the famous Rogers Pass in Glacier National Park. Following, join us for an epic scenic drive to Yoho National Park! Shortly after, we will head to the Banff National Park! First, we will have a nice lunch, and we will go to the Louise Lake to enjoy the beautiful scenic views of Louise Lake. Next, we will take the Banff Gondola to have a panoramic view of Banff. Following, we will take a visit to the beautiful Moraine Lake. Then we will go to see the famous Bow Falls. Finally join us and relax yourself in Banff Town!
Revelstoke / Salmon Arm → Glacier National Park (Pass-by) → Yoho National Park (Pass-by) → Banff National Park → Lake Louise (120 mins, including lunch time and sightseeing time)→ Moraine Lake (15 mins) → Banff Gondola (60 mins) → Bow Falls (15 mins) → Banff Town (60 mins)
1. The opening time of Moraine Lake is from June to mid-October. If it is not open during the tour, the scenic spot will be cancelled, and the tour time of Louise Lake will be increased accordingly.
Hotel: Irwin's Mountain Inn Or Red Carpet Inn Or similar.
Banff Gondola is a vantage point atop Sulphur Mountain to get the magnificent view of six mountain ranges. The Gondola is open year-round and offers bird-eye view and summit walks.
Banff National Park is world premium destination having mountains, valleys, glaciers, meadows, forests and rivers. Camping, hiking, evening programs and explorers programs for kids are the major highlights.
You can experience the spectacular beauty of Canadian Rock Mountains, glacial lakes, wildlife, hot springs and the best authentic art and cultural blend in the small town of Banff.
Twisting its way through tall mountains, Bow falls makes a picturesque view. Walk along the trail to get to the top of the rushing waterfall.
The lake in the state of Montana has a park known as Glacier National Park. It has abundant wildlife and diverse landscapes. The park remains open 24 hours a day.
It is actually a hamlet located in the national park of Banff in the Rockies which are popular for the glacier fed lake, turquoise and high peaks.
Refers to a lake located in the Banff National Park, the lake is primarily located in Ten Peaks valley. Statistically the lake has an elevation of 6183 feet approximately, with an area of 50 ha.
The Western Continental Divide Slope in British Columbia at the Rocky Mountains of Canada is known as Yoho National Park. The park was established in the year of 1886.
We will head to visit Bow Lake. Along the way, you can overlook the Crowfoot Glacier. You can take a visit to the Num-Ti-Jah Inn and learn about the story of legendary of guide Jimmy Thompson. Following, we will head to the Peyto Lake. It is a maple-leaf-shaped lake, just like a blue ribbon inlaid in the Rocky Mountain valley. Then we will drive along No. 93 Icefield Avenue to Columbia Glacier. You may choose to take a snowmobile and experience the temperature of glacier aged over hundreds of years. You may also step on the 280-meter-high Skywalk to have a panoramic view of the Sunwapta Valley. Finally, we will go to Athabasca Falls with a drop of 23 meters. We will drive to the hotel in Jasper town to stay overnight.
Banff → Crowfoot Glacier (Pass-by) → Bow Lake (30 mins) → Peyto Lake (20 mins) → Icefields Avenue (Pass-by) → Icefield Center Lunch (Optional, 60 mins) → Icefield Snowmobile & Skywalk (150 mins) → Athabasca Falls (30 mins) → Jasper
1. In the case of the closure of Peyto Lake due to force majeure factors such as maintenance and weather, etc. we will go to the Waterflow Lake instead.
Hotel: Lobstick Lodge Or Marmot Lodge Jasper Or Athabasca Hotel Or similar.
Athabasca Falls thunders through narrow gorges of Rocky Mountains and create a picturesque scene. Enjoy a picnic in summer and great cross-country skiing in winter.
The largest icefield in the North America’s Rocky Mountains is known as Icefield. It has an elevation of 3000 meters and based on area of 325 kilometers square.
The beautiful Banff National Park in Canadian Rockies has a glacier-fed lake known as Peyto Lake. The parkway ice fields are simply accessible from this location.
Today, we will drive to the second largest glacial lake in the world Maligne Lake, and we will pass through the Medicine Lake along the way. You may take a lake cruise on the Maligne Lake at your own expense. Then, we will head to visit the longest and deepest in the Rocky Mountains-Maligne Canyon. After lunch, we will drive back to Calgary.
Jasper → Medicine Lake (Pass-by) → Maligne Lake (90 mins, you can take a cruise at your own expense) → Elf Island → Maligne Canyon (30 mins) → Lunch (At your own expense, you can add a buffet at the Maligne Canyon Wilderness Restaurant, 60 mins) → Banff → Calgary
1. If the Maligne Lake Cruise is not open due to seasonal or weather reasons, the attraction will be replaced by Pyramid Lake and Patricia Lake.
The Jasper National Park is the largest national park in Canada, it is spread on an area of 10,878 km2. The park is a really beautiful place and has all things like springs, lakes and waterfalls.
Jasper Town is the center of the Jasper National Park and is a specialized municipality in Western Alberta. Jasper Town was officially recognized and established on 20th July 2001.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Fee: BC Ferry and ticket for the Butchart Gardens Ticket for $60 for Adult and Senior and $42 for Child per person.
Mandatory Fee: Lake Louise Gondola+ Bus+ Glacier Adventure+ National Pass. Please book all of the following together when ordering the itinerary. No additional booking services will be provided within 7 days before and during the tour Ticket for $160 for Adult and Senior and $100 for Child per person.
Rates may alter without prior notification.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Fee for all Optional Activities and entrance paid in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets for the whole group. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Seasonal attractions will be closed after a certain time and itinerary will be changed based on it. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $12 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages, and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with a discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior(65+ yrs)|
|Maligne Lake Cruise, AB||$57.00||$40.00||$57.00|
|VCR4 4-Day Meals, BC||$252.00||$196.00||$252.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Cruise Pickup, Cruise Terminal, Pan Pacific Hotel Entrance at 11:30 AM.
- Complimentary Pickup from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) 10:00, 12:30, 3:00, 5:00, 7:00 and 9:00. Passengers will wait for others to transfer to the hotel according to the bus schedule.
- Paid pick-up and drop-off service is available between 07:00 am to 11:00 pm in $75 from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) for 1 or 2 persons and $18 per additional person will be charged.
- Seattle paid airport pick-up
(+$110/person will be charged for selecting this location)
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
⇒ More than 32 days prior to the departure date, a service charge of CAD$25 per person will be fully refunded.
⇒ 16 to 31 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ Within 15 days prior to departure, 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no-show on the departure date and unable to join the tour for any reason including COVID.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason for cancellation is, the processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirements or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour if the future travel plan suits you. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements like separate purchase of air tickets, visa cost, taxi fare etc. We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Note: More than 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds. Each Cancellation Request must be received in writing by email.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection, COVID or any other serious issue. If you reschedule a tour and later decide to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you want to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. No reschedule request will be entertained within 15 days before the departure date.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 2 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.