5-Day Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Arches National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VEG-192
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sun (2019-03-24 To 2019-10-13) | 2019-11-24 | 2019-12-22 | 2019-12-29
Join the guided bus tour from Las Vegas to visit Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Monument Valley, Sedona, and Walnut Canyon National Monument. Bus transportation and hotel stay for four nights are included in the price.
Early in the morning we will pick up travelers from the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & the Casino east tower entrance and begin the journey. We will head to the majestic Grand Canyon South Rim. Here we will stay for about 3 hours and sightsee the breathtaking beauty and dramatic view of the Colorado River. We will see the beauty of Yavapai Point, Desert Views and Mather point. Then we will walk on a short trail and get amazed by the huge view of the Grand Canyon. We will sightsee more of the South Rim from three different viewpoints. After that, we will have the option to join a helicopter tour for the extensive view of the canyon (optional fee) and enjoy an I-Max film (optional fee). Our night stay will be in Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn Page or Travelodge Page or Similar.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
Yavapai Point is sightseeing region in the Grand Canyon South Rim. It’s close proximity to the visitor’s center and breathtaking views make it the must-visit destination in the Grand Canyon. Here, located the Yavapai Observation Station is a great landmark highlighting bird-eyeviews of the region, as well as it sells books, and displays the information and history of Grand Canyon. Visitors can browse the far-spreading sand rock formations of Grand Canyon South Rim from Yavapai Point.
Begin the day in the morning and head to Lake Powell. Here we will join an exciting one-hour cruise ride deep into the Glen (Mandatory Activity). Our next stop will be the Horseshoe Bend where here we will see the beautiful emerald green Colorado River taking a 270-degree meander. Later, we will stop at the noteworthy Navajo-owned Upper Antelope Canyon (Mandatory Activity). Here we will get a chance to take a jeep ride and know about Native American culture. Our last stop will be Kanab; where we can enjoy a Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout (Optional fee). Head to Bryce for night stay.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar.
It is a jeep tour offered in the famous tourist destination of the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon itself is located in the US state of Arizona. This jeep tour let you explore Antelope Canyon in depth.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The Chuck Wagon Cookout has been serving the best Chuck Wagon dinners for almost 20 years. The Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout is a special cookout which features cowboy inspired food.
Colorado River is one of the most famous River of the United States, it is 1,450 miles long, it drains and extensive watershed that encompasses parts of seven US and two Mexican States.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Kanab is a city that is located on Kanab Creek which is North of Arizona. It is situated in the state of Utah and the city was established in 1864 and has a population of 4,312 according to a census in 2010.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
The western region of US has a state known as Utah. Salt Lake City is the capital of the state. The overall area of Utah took it on 13th rank. However, it is on the 31st position as per population in US.
Begin the day in the morning to explore the Bryce Canyon. We will sightsee its famous geological structure as a natural amphitheater. Then we will head to the Arches National Park and witness its natural sandstone arches. Later we will visit Moab and enjoy our night stay at Green River.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Arches National park located in eastern Utah is home to a number of natural sandstone arches. The bewitching red sandstone formations make the park an intriguing place to explore.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
Refers to the city located in the grand county which is a county is west of United States of America. According to the census of 2010, the population of the city is 5046.
Today we will begin our day early in the morning. First, we will head to the Canyonland National Park and enjoy the beautiful view of sunrise (optional fee). Then we will visit the Monument Valley. Here we may join a jeep tour for an extra cost which takes us directly into the site. We will enjoy Native American style barbeque and magnificent and scenic views at the same time (meal price not included). Our night stay will be in Flagstaff.
Hotel: Ramada Flagstaff or Similar.
Bat Cave Mine was discovered by a young man in 1930s. Harold, a carpenter, found the cave by climbing a cliff for three days and found bat droppings in a large chamber. The bat droppings are rich in nitrates and phosphates, and these are highly useful in fertilizer.
As the name suggests it is basically a national park situated at the south eastern Utah. It is located at a very beautiful land scape containing canyons, buttes and mesas by the river of Colorado. The legislation related to the park was converted into the law in the year 1964.
Monument Valley is a beautiful place and a popular tourist attraction. It is visited by many people each year, however the best way to truly explore the valley is to take help of a jeep tour. The Monument Valley Jeep Tour will show the tourist everything there is to see in the area.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
We will begin our day in the morning and leave Flagstaff. We will head to the spectacular and spiritual red rock country Sedona. Upon arrival, we will enjoy the beauty of ancient Navajo sandstone and the vortex of the mountain. In the evening, we will conclude our wonderful tour in Vegas.
Sedona is between Country line Coconino and Yavapai. It is in the State of Arizona, United States. Its main attraction is its array of red sandstorm formation which is illuminated by the rising or setting sun.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Admission: $220/per person for Grand Canyon South Rim, Bryce Canyon, Arches NP, Canyonlands NP, Monument Valley, Horse Bend, Sedona and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Admissions: Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell and Monument Valley Jeep.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout, UT||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$240.00||$240.00||$240.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I am from Australia and I love traveling and exploring places. What I like the most about exploring are spiritual places. I was excited about Sedona particularly, during my trip. There is no doubt that there was an element of spirituality in the form of peace. Its view was really different reflecting its spirituality. I met a fortune teller who amazed me by his knowledge. It is one of my memorable trips. A place of my interest along with good timely bus services and accommodation was enough to make it memorable. Our tour guide was an amazing man, he has a good knowledge of places. He told us the best viewpoints and take the best pictures as well. Yes! Another exited thing of my trip was my visit to Walnut Canyon National Monument and Canyon Lands National Park. Big thanks to all those who make it memorable. I have planned for a trip again along with my husband in the coming year. Easily 5 stars.
I had a good experience with this trip. Canyonlands National Park and Monument Valley Antelope Canyon were crown places for me. I must say that Sedona experience was something new that I would love to experience again and again in my life. My tour guide told me about this place of spirituality in detail and I was really impressed. I loved my accommodation services. The bus was also available on time. Food variety was not of my desire that really made me feel a bit awkward because the good variety of food makes me fresh. We did some shopping as well. It was a complete package of nature lover. I will defiantly suggest this tour company to everyone. Wonderful time spent. Thanks
This 5-Day Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Arches National Park Tour was amazing. Tour guide was very friendly and helpful. the tour is relaxing, not in a rush. we also went to Grand Canyon West Rim which is not in the itinerary =)
Cool vacation lots of fun. Almost covered the whole West Coast. 5-Day Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Arches National Park Tour was fun we went to almost all the beautiful places of West Coast. Thanks GoldenBusTours. Highly recommend.