4-Day Washington DC to Corning, Boston, Niagara Falls and New York City In-depth Tour
Tour Code: GOL-WDC-113
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist, Niagara Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara, Erie Canal, Harvard University, MIT, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, Boston Harbor, Quincy Market, One World Observatory, Hudson River, Statue of Liberty, USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Charging Bull Statue, and Fifth Avenue on our exciting bus tour starting from Gaithersburg with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
- Summers Itinerary: Our tour group will depart from Gaithersburg city, Maryland in a morning and travel to the Corning Museum of Glass. It houses over forty thousand glass magnificent glass exhibits, portraying the science of glassmaking. Guests will appreciate attending the live Hot Glass Show at the museum. After that, we will enter the Niagara Falls, highlighting the thunderous roars of the American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall. Take a Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River and get closer to the falls of Niagara. We won’t miss watching Niagara IMAX movie (optional). Our guests will have chance to self-explore the Niagara Falls region or join our exclusive Niagara In-depth Tour highlighting Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. Return to the hotels overnight.
- Winters Itinerary: the tour will begin from the Gaithersburg city in Maryland, and we are headed to the Corning Museum of Glass in New York. Upon arrival, guests will enjoy exploring the museum housing over forty thousand glass artifacts, and some of the items dating back to the age of millennia. We won’t miss the attending the Hot Glass Show operated by professional designers of glass. After lunch, we will arrive at the magnificent Niagara Falls, the breathtaking views of the American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall will fascinate the tourists. The fun will begin as we take the Jetboat ride for an unforgettable experience on the Niagara River. Guests are invited to take our exclusive Niagara In-depth journey which beat explore the historic Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
The American Falls is part of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. It lets visitors enjoy an exhilarating experience of its beautiful surroundings and fascinating history.
Falling from a height of 181 feet, the rushing waters of the beautiful Bridal falls, located between Goat Island and Luna Island, drench you with their beauty and spray.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
The place is sometimes also referred to as Canadian falls. Potentially the Horseshoe Falls are the part and parcel of the famous NiagaraFalls and is located on the Niagara River. It is known as the Canadian Falls due to its location in Canada.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
Begin the day by traveling across Upstate New York along the Erie Canal and mountainous views to reach the Boston City. Upon arrival, our guests enjoy a guided tour of Harvard University, and won’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of Statue of Three Lies, as well browse the MIT main campus building. Guests will browse the top-notch landmarks of Boston from bus ranging from Trinity Cathedral to Boston Athenaeum, Hancock Building, Boston Park, State House, and the Swan Lake Park. Later, the Boston Lobster dinner will bring the night a delightful ending.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
As one of the oldest and most eminent independent libraries and cultural institutions in the United States, Boston Athenaeum is a wonderful spot to get lost in rich history.
Beautifully nestled in downtown Boston, the Boston Common Park is a relaxing spot to relax and enjoy gorgeous surroundings. It is America’s oldest public park.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
The John Hancock Tower or the John Hancock Center is a 100 story building in Boston. It is 1,127 feet tall, its construction started in 1965 and was completed in 1969.
Built in the year 1798, Massachusetts State House has been the place of Massachusetts government ever since.
Swan Lake State Park is a mesmerizing and iconic park, administrated by CCCB. It spreads over 510 acre, while 110 acre is covered by lake. The visitors enjoy walking on trails and swimming in the park.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
Begin the day by enjoying a sightseeing cruise at the Boston Harbor. Travel to Quincy Market, one of the Boston’s oldest marketplace. Here, our guests will wander around this historic market among many artisans, handicraft shops, souvenir shops, and eateries. Guests are recommended to the taste the famous New England Clam Chowders. Later, we will return to New York to stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
The Boston National Park is a lot more than a beautiful recreational area. It is home to a Civil war-era fort that takes you back in time in history. It is also a beautiful spot with plenty of hiking trails to explore beautiful surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
New York City is the largest city in the entire country, and today, our group will explore the top-notch landmarks to discover the core charm of this vibrant town.First,we will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Board on a Hudson River cruise (Freedom Goddess Island Boat Tour, 60-Mins) to browse the city from a different perspective, as well as the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Immerse yourself exploring the variety of aircraft at USS Intrepid. Then, our group will wander around the Wall Street of New York, and we won’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of Charging Bull Statue, the historic Trinity Church, and New York Stock Exchange. Later, our group will pass by the famous landmarks ranging from Fifth Avenue to Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and more. *Free drop-off services to Washington DC will be provided to our guests, as well as at the major airports of New York (JFK, LGA, EWR) for the flights scheduled after 7:00 PM.
Central Park was established in New York in 1857, it is an urban park which is situated in Manhattan. It is the most visited urban park in the United States and is built on area of 778 acres.
A river that flows from north to south through East NYC is said to be as Hudson River. It has a total length of 507 kilometers. Lake Tear of the Clouds is connected to this lake.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I remember the last time went to Niagara Falls, it was an awful experience, however, this time we toured it on the bus tour. I loved how the bus team treated their guests and we thoroughly had a luxury experience, from hotels to destinations ad drop-off service. We spent the day of our trip just wandering the New York City, and it was the best day of the trip after the Niagara Falls day. Plus, we took a lot of great photographs. I will always remember this bus vacation, thanks for providing us great services, as well as the best destinations with such an impressive provision. Thumbs up!
It was a great offer to explore the best attractions. We were taken to Washington DC, Quincy Market, Boston, Niagara Falls and New York in an exciting 4-day guided tour. A great package with discounted offers and I definitely recommend it.
Who needs personal transport to places like these when you have access to GoldenBusTours. Without a doubt they provide best transport and accommodations. I enjoyed every bit of this tour. From exploration of New York to Niagara Falls beauty everything was amazing, Guide was great. I would definitely recommend it to all friends.
I think I couldn’t ask for more after travelling to such stunning locations like Boston, NiagaraFalls and NYC. Hey Pals! You must go for this trip. I am damn sure you’d enjoy it a lot.
We were absolutely surprised at the deal we got. We were a group of five friends on our first ever trip to New York. When we checked online, we got to know that GoldenBus Tours was offering an affordable package in which we were able to see Washington DC, Quincy Market, Boston, Niagara Falls, New York and a lot of significant other sites in two days only. GoldenBus Tours has made loyal customers of us because of its affordability and quality of service.
I now realize the value of writing reviews. Now that we had to go on a bus tour, my children started looking for reviews. So after our visit, I wish to say about this bus tour.
After the winter, seeing the sun shining, we planned for this tour and enjoyed the tour as per our expectation. Yes, there were little slips such as the accommodation we wanted was for the 1st floor, but we were given room in the 2nd floor. This tour for 4 days to Boston, Quincy market and Niagara Falls was splendid.
This was my second visit to Niagara Falls and Quincy market. I always love to explore Boston City. The Tour to Washington DC was an icing on the cake for me.
I went with my sister for this four day trip and I totally enjoyed going to different places. The tour guide was quite friendly and he made sure every person was doing well. It was a Kickass trip and we had so much fun, made new friends. I also enjoyed the stay and the hotel facilities.
Visiting Washington for the first time was a great experience. The tour was well planned and we had plenty of time to explore the great city. The thing which I liked about Golden Bus Tours is their discounted offer which obviously is a great help.