4-Day San Francisco to Stanford University, Yosemite, Palm Spring Outlet and Los Angeles Tour (Free Airport Pickup - LAX OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-128A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore UC Berkeley, San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Art Palace, Stanford University, Lombard Street, Universal Studios, Disneyland, Palm Spring Outlet, Yosemite National Park, 17 Miles Drive, El Captain, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, Monterey Aquarium, and Los Angeles on this exciting 4 day guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
On the first day, arrive at the San Francisco Airport; meet our travel agent at the Terminal 2: Information Center. We will take you from there to your hotels. Free airport pickup is available from 12:00 to 22:30. We can also arrange special pick up for an additional cost if you are arriving after the free pickup time.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Hotel or Similar.
On the second day of tour, guests have the option to choose from the below options. Make the decision at the time of booking and mention it in special request section when making reservation.
Option A: UC Berkeley—Cable Car—San Francisco
On this option, we will travel one of the America’s top universities: UC Berkeley. From the campus, you can view the Golden Gate Bridge from up. Afterward, we will continue our tour to San Francisco, where we will be taking a cable car ride to enjoy the city’s view. We will also be exploring the famous landmark of SF: Golden Gate Bridge. You also have an optional Boat tour from the Fisherman‘s Wharf. In the end, take a tour of the Palace of Fine Arts.
Option B: Berkley University—San Francisco
On this option, guests will be taken to one of the world’s most prestigious Institute: Berkley University. Afterward, we will travel to San Francisco; we will start exploring the city from Golden Gate Bridge. Guests also have the option to hop on a boat tour around the city, departing from Fisherman’s Wharf. Also, take a tour of the famous Palace of Fine Arts and the Lombard Street.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Hotel or Similar.
Experience the thrilling yet romantic ride on the ultimate historic cable cars up the steep hills of San Francisco. It will be the most memorable ride of your entire trip.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula and home to numerous tourist attractions. Experience the San Francisco Advanced Tour for its Segway expeditions; it’s fun riding the hills in San Francisco. The 2.5-hour Segway experience leads the visitors to the top-notch sites; climb up the steep hills and ride down the famous streets with entertaining tour guides, and more.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
The Silicon Valley is in California. The word silicon is used because many silicon chip innovators and manufacturers are present there and is also a hub of many high-tech corporations and start up firms.
The University of California, Berkeley is also known as the UC Berkeley. It is a public research university that is located in Berkeley California. The university of California, Berkeley was founded in 1868.
On the third day, guests have the option of taking tour from the couple of options.
Option A: 17Miles - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles
We will travel to Monterey Peninsula, enjoy the cool breeze from the sea and view the golf courses widespread throughout the land. Afterward, take the scenic ride of 17 miles on the California Highway 1. While at the Monterey, visit the well-known Aquarium. We will return to Los Angeles and end there.
Option B: Yosemite National Park - Los Angeles
On the option two, we will travel along the Sierra Nevada Mountains and head to the Yosemite Mountains, where we will be visiting the El Captain, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, and Bridal Veil Waterfall. Upon having lunch, we will travel to the Central Valley of California; view the flowers, fresh fruits growing on trees. In the evening, we will return to Los Angeles.
Note: If Yosemite National Park is closed then we may change the itinerary or just follow the Line A.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
A scenic road that lets you enjoy the beautiful drive through Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, the 17-Mile Drive provides visitors with several points of interest along the way!
California’s Central Valley is large valley, the valley is highly beautiful and full of plantations. It is place that should be visited by everyone.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
Refers to a public aquarium situated in Monterey area of California. The aquarium was founded and established back in the year 1984 and is situated at the site of Cannery Row.
It is a city in the central cost of California, the attraction point in the city is the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The population of the city is 28, 294 as per the census of 2013.
Redwood Steam Train has become a very popular tourist attraction. As the name suggest the Redwood Steam Train offers a train ride in a steam train.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
Twin Peaks is an independent society in California, US, situated on California State Route close to Lade Arrowhead. It has a post office initialized in 1916. Fantastically touristy place to have great time with friends and family!
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
Choose any of the following options,
- San Diego City Tour ($80/person payable)
- Santa Barbara ($50 tour fee will be charged)
- Hollywood, Universal Studio ($130/person payable)
- Disneyland ($130/person payable)
- California Adventure ($85 additional tour fee will be charged)
- Palm spring Shopping Tour ($45/person payable)
- Los Angeles City Exploration Tour ($45/person payable)
- San Diego Sea World ($100/person payable)
The aquarium of the pacific was previously known as the long beach aquarium of the pacific, it is popular as a public aquarium covers an overall area of 5-acres. It is located near the Rainbow Harbor (California)
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
A shopping Centre opened with the luxury boutiques including the first McQueen Alexander outlet in California is Palm Spring Outlet. There are lots of things which are loved by the tourists.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
$65/person Mandatory fee for Line A (Cable Car Admission + 17 Miles Drive Admission + UC Berkeley + Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Exploratorium).
$65/person Mandatory fee for Line B (Yosemite National Park Admission + 17 Miles Drive Admission + Stanford University + Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Exploratorium).
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My kids absolutely loved it. Disneyland, Universal Studios, Yosemite National Park and a lot of other central attractions, what more could we have asked for at such affordable prices. Also the tour guide was very friendly and accommodating; we didn’t feel out of place even once. Relaxed timings and great schedule made the tour even more fun. We didn’t have to rush from one point to another and got to explore each place on our own pace. Definitely recommended!
The tour included outlet tour was a great attraction and we proceeded to this tour. They gave us freedom and the bus tour was comfortable. The stay at the hotels was also decently good. The guide and the tour took the best of the effort to see we were comfortable.
I went to this trip with my friends. We all had a remarkable time exploring the beauty of Disneyland, Universal Studios and Yosemite National Park. Everything was well managed and great service provided by Golden Bus Tours in such an affordable package. Thumbs up!
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay, and we moved exactly on time. Our bus was really comfortable, and though there was no bathroom we stopped every while for break, also our driver was very skilled, he really made us feel safe on the bus, which was extremely important to us since we had a small children with us
I would really like to thank my friend who had referred me to Golden Bus Tours, I had many tours with different agencies before, But really Golden Bus Tours is by far one of the best agencies i have dealt with, very organized and their customer service is excellent. I would also like to thank the tour guide who was really helpful guy and he was very professional and well educated. i was really happy about that package.