San Francisco Bay Area – Las Vegas
In the morning, our tour group departs from California and travels to the Las Vegas. Upon arrival, our guests appreciate exploring the vibrant Las Vegas strip filled with awe-inspiring attractions, live performances, dining options, world’s largest hotels, and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Lake Powell – Horseshoe Bend – Antelope Canyon（Upper Antelope) – Bryce
Guests will set off early in the morning and depart from Las Vegas. We are headed to the Lake Powell, one of the largest reservoirs in the country. Here, our group will enjoy experiencing a jeep ride exploring the charms of the Glen Canyon. Make a stop at the Horseshoe Bend, a picturesque incised meander of the crystal green Colorado River. Continue the journey to the world-renowned Upper Antelope Canyon, also known as the slot canyon for its spectacular underground sand rock formations and awe-inspiring attractions. Arrive at Kanab city to have a cowboy-style dinner. After that, our group will return to Bryce to spend the night.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar.
Bryce Canyon – Zion National Park – Las Vegas
In the morning, our tour group will enjoy exploring the charms of the Bryce Canyon. Continue the journey to the country’s most scenic Zion National Park, filled with waterfalls, valleys, rivers, mountains, steep cliffs, and lush greenery. Afterward, our group is headed to the Las Vegas. Upon arrival, guests are invited to participate in our exciting Las Vegas Night Tour and Las Vegas live shows (optional).
Hotel: Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – San Francisco Bay Area
Today, our tour will be concluded and our guests can take our shuttle bus transferring the passengers to the Bay Area. If you need to go to Los Angeles then you can self checkout from the hotel and take shuttle from Vegas to Los Angeles ($45/person).
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Admission: Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon.
Mandatory Admission Fee $30/person : Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Horseshoe Bend.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout, UT||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|KA Show, LV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Upper Antelope Canyon, AZ||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:40 PM
10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 06:40 PM
199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 06:40 PM
1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131 at 6:40 PM
291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 06:40 PM
718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607 at 6:40 PM
46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 06:40 PM
2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 6:40 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I went on this tour all alone to take a break from my regular routine work. Truly it was a magnificent tour and the 4 days went off like a breeze. There was nothing to repent and I loved every bit of this tour. This was an organized tour and everything was rightly planned. I never felt alone, the entire bus tour co-passengers were perfect and did have no reason to grumble. The hotels accommodations were good and everything neatly organized. The bus was good and in perfect condition. The tour guide was helpful and explained anything asked each time.
The 4 days tour was exciting for us and it was every bit well arranged. There was nothing to repent or comment. I liked this tour, but the hotel bathroom was not in good condition on the last day hotel place I stayed. It was very slippery and I had to complain and get it sorted out. The hotel staffs were perfect and came to resolve our problems. It was more than enough that they attended to us immediately. No regrets. The bus tours guide was good and the bus was in perfect condition that the entire tour went without any discomfort.
It was lovely being part of the tour team since the destinations were the most stunning and wondrous including the raging fun we all had at the Las Vegas. I was hoping we could enjoy the Zion Park tour to the fullest, but too bad, the park is huge and it would definitely take a couple of days to just fully explored its territory full of marvelous nature. Anyways, our experience was great, as well as the tour guide and the hotels in which we stayed. Thanks a lot.
Tour of the West Coast was beautiful. The Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell was lovely place to stay in, like a fairy tale, very grand with nice nooks to relax in (you just have to explore to find them). An experience to walk on the lake. Highly recommend this tour to all of my friends.
Starting our summer vacations on this bus tour our time super wonderful. Our whole family was on board on this bus tour, and at first we were worried that it might not be able to provide us the quality and luxury services we were looking for, as though, by experiencing the journey we are able to say that this bus tour experience was the best and the services were beyond our expectations. Great photography and family time on board!
It was a wonderful tour for me to take tour in Las Vegas and Antelope Canyon with Goldenbustours.com All of guilds tour are kindness and willing to explain the history or detail places. I really happy to take goldenbustours.com with. I got many new good friends and all of them are so good.
Xiao Hong Lung
The hotel is very good as well especially, staffs hotel in Westgate Las Vegas Resort. Hope to join with goldenbustours.com again. I will remember the wonderful tours in West Coast always. Thanks so much goldenbustours.com team. A great tour. Highly recommended for time strict holiday.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.