Bay Area – Yosemite – Fresno
Begin our tour after picking up travelers from different locations of the Bay area. We will reach at Yosemite National Park in the afternoon, here we will sightsee its awesome beauty from different viewpoints. We will explore the highlights such as Tunnel View, Yosemite Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Merced River, Half Dome, and El Captain. We will head to Fresno for night stay.
Note: When the weather condition is bad or there is snow, we will explore Death Valley instead of Yosemite National Park. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or Similar.
Fresno – Las Vegas
Today we will leave Fresno and head to Las Vegas. We will explore the fun and excitement of the city that never sleeps. We will walk around and sightsee the newest and top best casinos from Venetian, Bellagio, The Mirage, MGM Grand, and more. We may join a La Vegas night tour to explore the nightlife of the city. We will wander around and enjoy a charming view of the dazzling light show that spans an entire street or enjoy special shows and performances. We will eat the best food from the best restaurants and visit known hotels in the city. Our night stay will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino.
Hotel: Hooters or Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) – Las Vegas
Option 1: Grand Canyon South Rim
In the morning, we will head towards the South edge of Grand Canyon, it is having a beauty of erosion that is exemplary in the world. We will explore unmatched views and scenic beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim. The night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Option 2: Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
This move involves West Rim of the Grand Canyon. We will first stop at the splendid Hoover Dam. After that, we will head to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation to explore the breathtaking beauty of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. We will walk along the rim to sightsee the charm of the great wonder of nature. Here is also an optional tour in the form of a walk on the Skywalk. We may also take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon (Optional fee). Night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Hooters or Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Bay Area
Begin our day in the morning. We will leave Las Vegas and head towards San Francisco. On the way, we will see the world’s largest solar power plant. We will cross the Mojave Desert and see the Edwards Air Force Base. Then we will pass Tehachapi Mountain and see California’s largest windmill farm. In the afternoon, we will travel through the California Central Valley and learn about the huge industrial industry. We will drop-off travelers in the Bay Area in the evening.
Note: Travelers can self-dismiss at Las Vegas before 11 am or avail a transfer service from Las Vegas to San Francisco (service fee is $55 per person).
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory Admissions: Yosemite National Park: $20 per person
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$188.00||$188.00||$188.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Excalibur Hotel ( 3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109) at 11:00 AM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A nice and gentle trip enjoyed by me and my family. It is always fun to explore destinations and this way of bus tour selection was something new for all of us. One of my friends recommended this bus tour; she joined this bus tour with her family. The moment I joined this bus I was impressed by its outlook and size. It was a big bus to accommodate the huge crowd in it and its inner condition was very luxurious. My entire family felt comfortable in this bus. Guides were provide to explore destinations and I was bit confused that too much of nose poking from guide would me annoying but guide was into this job for so long. He was very particular about all places and explained things on our demand. I found good professionalism in the team; we all had many activities that we enjoyed. Another best thing was its food selection for the visitors, all the things were phenomenal. I loved the beauty of amazing places like California’s largest windmill farm and Yosemite National Park. It was a good suggestion from my friend and I can now better suggest it to other families as well. Thanks a lot!
I am to home and cannot resist writing a review on this bus tour experience. A hub of joy, pleasure and a lot of excitement is the acknowledgment of this lovely trip. I was in trained hands of this bus team. What is the best for us in this trip was guided so well by the guide of this bus tour. I do value its lovely dealings and itinerary was notable; as well with small and precise details. Big thanks from my side and I will go with 5 stars with no doubts and can suggest it to all others in my surrounding to join this bus tour in future.
Crown places of this happy and bubbly tour were Casinos experience was very interesting. A very fascinating trip with pleasant feel!! My son was joining me in this trip because this bus tour was his selection. We were welcomed warmly by the planners and servers of this bus tour. We were also properly guided about routes and information of places. It was a nicely balanced trip. I enjoyed it and my son appreciated a lot as well. On returning back to home we can say that this was a trip of real class and joining it for the second time would be an honor for us. A big credit to the bus driver and guide as well. Thanks
This was a platform of entertainment and fun for all the passengers. It was really noisy inside the bus but thanks to guide whose presentation captured all the visitors and kids seemed to be involved in his videos and forgot about making noise. The maintenance of the bus was appreciable. We were never late and were picked on time as well. Exploring the beauties of miraculous destinations like Grand Canyon and world’s largest solar power plant was the apex thing of this bus tour. A lot of thanks and much appreciation!!
A magnificent experience where there was only optimism in all forms capturing us!! Great crowd and was so loving inside the bus, including the service of this tour. This was a big bus and properly cleaned by its team. We hardly saw any wrapper inside the bus. Pleasant music and a supportive hand of guide was the best this of this bus tour. Highly beautiful places were Yosemite National Park and Grand Canyon South Rim of this tour. Happy days!! A journey that started with ease and ended with memorable moments!!
I just looked upon the itinerary and was so glad with that. Places like the fertile Central Valley and Grand Canyon were the top attractions for me. The second I joined this trip, I was completely satisfied and was impressed as well. There was a very manageable team that was responding and serving with all accuracy. Activities were interesting for all the visitors of this bus tour. I am suggesting it for all others who want a good and fun trip where they can have all the aspect as the best one for them. Many thanks for all the fun and for providing us the best time to enjoy. Excellent job!
A perfect four days tour all places were stunning and full of beauty. Yosemite National park was beyond my imaginations. I was such a beautiful place. I enjoyed hiking there. Our second day was in Las Vegas; this city is not new for me but this time our guide take us such an exciting and amazing places. On the third day, we went to west rim, I have no words to describe its beauty. It's simply like a heaven. Accommodation and other arrangements were up to the mark. Thanks for such a perfect tour. I give defiantly give 5 starts. Next time I will visit Niagara Falls.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.