4-Day Salt Lake City to Yellowstone National Park (Overnight) and Grand Teton Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SLC-116
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sun (2019-04-28 To 2019-09-29) | Thu (2019-06-20 To 2019-08-15) | Sun (2020-04-28 To 2020-09-29) | Thu (2020-06-20 To 2020-08-15)
Join the guided bus tour starting Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone National park, Grand Teton, Odgen, Old Faithful Geyser, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfalls, Hill Air Force Base and much more excitement. Deluxe hotels, bus, Chinese and English speaking tour guide will be provided to visitors.
On 1st day visitors will arrive in Salt Lake City. Visitors will arrange their own transport to the hotel to check in.
Hotel: Red Lion Salt Lake City or similar.
Today we will leave the hotel early in the morning and drive along the Great Salt Lake basin. The water of the lake is seven times greater saltier than that of the ocean. You will also visit Bear World. By afternoon you will reach the cowboy state of Wyoming. Here we will have our lunch, finally we will move to the world-famous Yellowstone National Park and have our night stay.
Hotel: Traveler Lodge or similar.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
Today we will start with our quest to explore the Yellowstone National Park contains the famous Old Faithful Geyser, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfalls, hot spring and geysers. Visitors may explore fossilized trees and experience the glimmer of beautiful lakes in the secluded woods This magical place also preserve many wild animals and birds. We will take you to the Grand Teton National Park. The final stop of the day is at Ogden where we will have the night stay.
Hotel: Comfort Suite or similar.
Artist Point is the best place to experience the picturesque beauty of the nature with the natural colors of geothermal features and Yellowstone falls.
On a hill of travertine in a YellowstoneNationalPark, there is a large complex of hot springs known as Mammoth Hot Springs. It is located in Wyoming.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
On the fourth day of the tour we will take you to visit Air Museum in the morning. Then we will move towards south to Salt Lake City, here visitors will enjoy exploring Mormon Temple and State Capital. Finally, we will transfer you to SLC airport.
Please arrange return flight after 1:00p.m. from Salt Lake
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
It is also known as the salt lake temple and is being run by the church of Jesus Christ. The temple is situated in the city of Utah.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory admission: $75/Person For Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone,Grand Teton, Hill Air Force Base.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $9 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The trip was very nice, educational and planned suitably to cover the areas mentioned in the schedule. I can say it was a decent tour and cover most of the main places I want to visit. We were also taken to great lunch and dinner places, but I was not satisfied with breakfast. I loved every bit of this tour. Good days…
Before starting the journey, I was a little bit worried about the upcoming experience are we going to have fun on our holidays or not. The tour involves a busy schedule, but we were able to see many amazing sites within a short period of time so for us it was worth it. The guide, was extremely helpful and understanding to us even though we were among only three non-Chinese speakers on the tour. So I can say it is the one of the best place to see with your friends and family. The tour company did a wonderful job in all aspects thanks.
As time has gone by tour parties seemed to have have become more popular. Great trip to begin with the Yellowstone nice
A great way to see Yellowstone at night. It was led a very informative and local tour guide, beautiful sites and sounds of Salt Lake. Accommodation were clean, Bus was comfortable and the tour guide was helpful. Well organized tour.
Herbert L. Meli
I\'d highly recommend this. Look at the photos I got on my cell phone to see for yourself. I did this 4-Day Salt Lake City to Yellowstone National Park (Overnight) and Grand Teton Tour last month and it was amazing. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Li Rong Yüan
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We saw Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone National park, Grand Teton, Odgen, Old Faithful Geyser, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfalls, Hill Air Force Base
Chinmay Bhai Acharya
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
Jennifer F. Jones
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy.