4-Day Salt Lake City to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park In-depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-SLC-102A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Fri (2020-04-04 To 2020-10-11) | Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat (2020-05-13 To 2020-10-16) | 2020-12-31 | 2020-01-07 | 2020-01-08 | 2020-03-10 | 2020-03-11 | 2020-03-12 | 2020-04-23 | 2020-05-16 | 2020-11-04 | 2020-12-30 | 2020-11-05 | 2020-09-11 | 2020-04-24 | 2020-05-24 | 2020-09-06 | 2020-05-23 | 2020-07-18 | 2020-07-25 | 2020-09-05 | 2020-09-12 | 2020-11-06
Start on this tour to visit magnificent places beginning from Temple Square, Mormon sisters, Governor’s Mansion, Lion House, Idaho Falls, Snake River bank, Yellowstone, Upper Falls, Norris Geyser, Artist Point, Old Faithful, Hayden Valley, Fishing Bridge, Grand Prismatic, Fountain Paint Pot , Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Lake, West Thumb Geyser Basin, Grand Teton National Park, Snow covered mountains, shimmering alpine lakes, abundant wildlife, Jackson Hole, Elk Antler Arches, Salt lake city, Utah State Capitol and Great Salt Lake.
If you are arriving in domestic flight the be sure to arrive before 2:00 pm and if you are on the International flight then arrive before 1:30 PM. We will leave airport at 2:30 pm. After lunch, we will visit the Temple Square and follow Mormon sisters to get an insight of Temple Square. Then we head to the Governor’s Mansion and Lion House. After that, we continue to Idaho Falls and stay overnight. Walk on the Snake River bank in the evening. Relax in the hotel overnight.
Hotel: Best Western Cotton Tree or Similar.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
Enjoy a full-day adventure in Yellowstone on the second day of the tour. We will sightsee major points like Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, Old Faithful Geyser, Geyser Trail, Morning Glory, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Falls, Norris Geyser, Fishing Bridge, Mud Volcano, and Little Biscuit. Stay overnight at Big Sky Montana.
Note: Some attractions may not be available till 10th May. No complimentry breakfast if we don't stay Lodge at Big Sky.
Hotel: Lodge at Big Sky (A Hot Buffet Breakfast included)
Artist Point is the best place to experience the picturesque beauty of the nature with the natural colors of geothermal features and Yellowstone falls.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
In the morning of the third day, after exploring Yellowstone, we will travel along the beautiful snake river and proceed to Grand Teton National Park. Next, watch the shimmering alpine lakes, snow covered mountains and abundant wildlife together. Later, drive to, Jackson Hole and visit Elk Antler Arches Square. Drive in the evening to Salt Lake City, visit Great Salt Lake and stay overnight.
Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Salt Lake South (A Hot Buffet Breakfast included) or Similar.
The county seat and largest city in Nevada is known as Elko. The Humboldt River is also present in this small city. There are numerous tourist locations on this city.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson is the capital city of the state of Mississippi and is also the largest city in the whole of the United States. The city was named after General Andrew Jackson as an honor due to his role in the 1812 war.
It is one of the most popular and the greatest river the northwest of the Pacific Ocean. The river is located in the United States of America. The river passes through the Snake River plain.
We drive in the morning to Utah State Capitol and explore it in detail. Then we head to the Great Salt Lake. It is the largest Salt Lake River in the Western Hemisphere. Eventually, arrive at Salt City International Airport where we will conclude our tour.
Note: Please book airline tickets after 1:30 pm.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee: $110/per person for Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton and Fuel Surcharge (Effective from 01/01/2020).
Mandatory Fee: $80/per person forSalt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton and Fuel Surcharge (From Now to 12/31/2019).
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This Jan I decided to take my parents on this tour as they were scared to board a bus for long hours in the beginning and it was a task for me to get them ready. While we sorted things and settled, I was more than happy for this decision. It was a smoother transition as the tour operator and the guide offered all the worldly assistance to my parents. The trip was awesome and the tour guide was amazing and wonderful. He took care as if we were his family and now parents are listing places they wished to see.
We had a wonderful trip and our tour guide was extremely helpful. The beauty was that the tour was very well planned and coordinated. The travel and food was decently taken care of. The schedule was good and we covered most of the important places. Will definitely go on another tour with them again, it is worthy. The spots we covered had good staff and everything was almost well maintained. In one place, the afternoon food quality was just below average, but as we already had a good breakfast, it did not bother us. Thanks for such a tour and lovely memories.
Me and my family had a really great time on that tour. We saw a lot of amazing stuff. It was really great as this was our first time as an Indian family to see these places in USA. Places like Idaho Falls,Yellowstone,Grand Teton National Park,Old Faithful, and alsoHayden Valley. I want to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that great tour
It was really a great tour. The most thing that i loved was Yellowstone, it was extremely beautiful! We really had an amazing time during this tour, we were so happy especially that the tour were very well organized, and we moved right on schedule and there were no delays, also the hotels were very clean and comfortable.
The tour was very organized, and the tour guide was really friendly and helpful. i really loved that guy, he did a great job in organizing that tour, and helping the people, also the people on the tour were very friendly and we even made new friends! i liked the bus, the hotels and of course the people, i just wish food was included as we had to pay extra for food.
That tour were really nice. A lot of nice places we saw during these days, we really enjoyed every place of the amazing places we saw like, Temple Square, Mormon sisters, Governor’s Mansion, Lion House, Idaho Falls, Snake River bank, Yellowstone, Upper Falls, Norris Geyser, Artist Point, Old Faithful, Hayden Valley, Fishing Bridge, Grand Prismatic, Fountain Paint Pot , Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Lake, West Thumb Geyser Basin, Grand Teton National Park. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
I really did not like the fact that admissions were not included! we had to pay extra for admissions like Salt Lake,Yellowstone,Snow king mountain Cable Car,Grand Teton, and this was also mandatory along with the daily tip which was $9 per person. In my humble opinion tips should be an optional thing. But other than that the tour was really nice.
The tour itself was really nice and we saw some amazing and beautiful things like Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, and Grand Teton National Park. But there were a couple of thing that i did not like at all, like the fact that there was no Wifi on the bus, and also the hotels were not 4 or 5 stars, although there were clean and comfortable enough.
We had an amazing time during this tour, we were so happy with the organization and punctuality of the tour. We moved on time, there was no delay, the tour guide was very professional and he also was really friendly and helpful . the Bus and hotels were comfortable and clean. i Just did not like that the restroom on the bus was closed, as it was for emergencies only.
It was my first time to go to Yellowstone , and i never new it was this beautiful! we saw a lot of amazing places, Yellowstone, Upper Falls, Norris Geyser, Artist Point, Old Faithful, Hayden Valley, Fishing Bridge, Grand Prismatic, Fountain Paint Pot , Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Lake, West Thumb Geyser Basin, Grand Teton National Park. We had an amazing time.