Home – SLC
Today we will pick up our customers from Salt Lake City airport. Free airport pickup is available from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. You can find our tour guide with a welcome sign at the arrival gate. If you are not able to find the guide then feel free to contact the guide on 626-522-6791. If in case you are arriving after 6:00 pm then feel free to take the hotel shuttle service.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
Jackson, WY – Grand Teton NP – Yellowstone NP
Today we will leave our hotel early in the morning for a small yet beautiful town Jackson. Afterward, we will pass by the Jackson Lake and enter the Grand Teton National Park. Grand Teton National Park is known for its beautiful views. Later, we will visit the Yellowstone National Park. And the main highlights of the day include Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, and Fountain Paint Pot. Our night stay will be in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Traveler Lodge, White Buffalo, Yellowstone Country Inn or Similar.
Today we will continue our journey of Yellowstone National Park. We will explore the first National Park of the country in detail. Our major highlights of the day will include Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Grand Prismatic Spring and Old Faithful Geyser. Our group will enjoy the journey as we get closer to the world famous Geyser and the wildlife. Today we will have another night stay in Yellowstone.
Hotel: Cody Legacy Inn or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Yellowstone Bear World - Great Salt Lake – SLC
In the morning we will visit Yellowstone to visit the Yellowstone Bear World. After this, we will leave the Park to visit the Salt Lake City. In the afternoon, we will arrive at Salt Lake City where we will visit State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake. You should book your flights from Salt Lake City after 8:00 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $90 Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
There was a similar tomorrow which was slightly cheap but I preferred this one just because of the two nights stay in Yellowstone National Park. Since, my main purpose was to explore the Yellowstone National Park therefore I think it was worth spending extra on this tour.The night view from the balcony of my hotel room was exceptional. I really loved the beautiful view from the room. I would have shared pictures but I do not see any option to upload them here.
It was our second tour with the company. Previously we booked an East Coast tour and this time around we decided to go with a Yellowstone tour. The best thing about the tour was the two night stay in Yellowstone National Park. We are vegetarian and our tour guide was a very nice person as helped us find the vegetarian food. On the whole they are a very professional company and we will definitely book again with them.
Our group of 5 friends really enjoyed the tour. The deal breaker for us was the two night stay in Yellowstone national park. We almost had 2 days to explore the Yellowstone and we visited all the major points. I really liked the Old Faithful geyser. The only issue was that they did not allowed to use the restroom on the bus. I am not sure why but they must have some strong reason.
Great value for money! My husband planned this tour for me and our kids, every one of us enjoyed it fully. We have had a great experience with the travel agency Goldenbus from the beginning till the end of the tour. Bus was comfortable and so was the Hotels. I personally would love to join these people again as this is a very cheap option and appealing to everyone. All the accommodations were neat and tidy. Tour guide was professional and very helpful with all the arrangements especially conducting the tour. Would love to join them again and completely recommend this company and tour.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, really clean and extremely cozy. We visited Yellowstone and stayed there for 2 whole nights, and we really enjoyed Grand Teton National Park, as there is some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
There were lots and lots of amazing places and activities in that tour, like Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, State Capitol building. My only issue is that admissions were not included. But it was really worth it since we stayed for 2 nights in Yellowstone, and our hotels were really clean and comfortable. Also our tour guide was really nice and helpful and he really deserved his daily tip.
The greatest thing in that tour was the amazing Yellowstone National Park, it was more than great, and the best part is that we spend 2 nights in West Yellowstone, we really also enjoyed the other places like Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone Canyon,Grand Teton National Park, State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church. The tour was very well organized and there were no delays, always moving according to the schedule. I loved the accommodation and transportation. It Was a great 4 day vacation
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice. guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, really clean and extremely cozy. We visited Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park. I just wish if admissions were included in the tour price.
I think Golden Bus worked superbly. My Tour was actually as expected. The transport was perfect and on schedule. The guide was speaking my language and the staff was more than cordial and accommodating. This is the most ideal approach to ride through all pieces of the city and get an extraordinary outline of places you are visiting on the off chance that you have never been there. Most stops were all around checked and I experienced no difficulty getting the bus again after I had gotten off to see something.
It was an excellent tour.The visit has secured all the important points of Yellowstone and stupendous Teton national park . The schedule was rapid however is worth as it shrouded everything in so brief period. Guide was great! The driver was incredible (such a decent driver)! I have never been on such a visit, however I was awed with the visit verifying we saw every one of the sights. Be careful, it is an energetic visit packing. I certainly recommend this agency and the tour.
I would suggest this tour, guide was decent and supportive who helped us non Chinese speaking .Hotels are clean might want to see the hotels in yellow Stone with fridge and microwave in the room. Overall the visit was great in the event that you need to see a few destinations in short time.Expect to pay in cash and eat variety of meals ,food courts on the grounds that the natural pecking order are huge and have a lot of choices.
That tour was really fun, it was our first time to visit Yellow tone, and we really enjoyed it, We spent 2 nights there and our hotels were really clean and cozy, we also enjoyed the other activities like Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park. I also want to thank our tour guide for his patience, he was really helpful and friendly. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies i dealt with for a really long time.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.