4-Day New York/New Jersey to Yale University, Rhode Island, Boston, Corning and Niagara Falls Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-244
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Sat (2019-06-14 To 2019-12-31) | Tue,Sat (2020-01-04 To 2020-12-31)
Explore Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist, Whirlpool State Park, Old Fort Niagara, Harvard University, Boston Park, Boston Harbor, Quincy Market, John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum, Breakers, and Yale University on our exciting bus tour starting from New York and New Jersey with special discounts and deal-breaking prices.
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
1. Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
Winter Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie ( If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
The American Falls is part of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. It lets visitors enjoy an exhilarating experience of its beautiful surroundings and fascinating history.
Falling from a height of 181 feet, the rushing waters of the beautiful Bridal falls, located between Goat Island and Luna Island, drench you with their beauty and spray.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
The place is sometimes also referred to as Canadian falls. Potentially the Horseshoe Falls are the part and parcel of the famous NiagaraFalls and is located on the Niagara River. It is known as the Canadian Falls due to its location in Canada.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
Niagara Falls comprises of mainly three waterfalls, the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Horseshoe Falls. The Niagara Falls Scenic Tour explores the top-notch charms of Niagara Falls, as well as get soaked in the mists of gigantic waterfalls while discovering the beauty of this world’s wonder.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Niagara River connects Lake Erie with Lake Ontario, flowing with the speed of 212,000 cubic feet per second. It provides scenic beauty to thousands of tourists every year. It is an important source of drainage for Lakes Superior, Huron, Michigan, and Erie, and almost 20% of the world’s available freshwater.
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara(60mins) and Whirlpool State Park(15mins) ) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins) → Boston → Hotel
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara Jetboat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
In the morning, our tour group will enjoy taking a cruise at the Boston Harbor. Then, we are headed off to the oldest marketplace of the Boston, the Quincy Market. Wander around among many artisans, souvenir, handicraft shops, and restaurants. Here, guests won't miss tasting the famous New England Clam Chowders. Explore the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum to learn about the legacy of American former president John F. Kennedy. After that, we will arrive at the historic Breakers mansion located at the heart of Newport, Rhode Island. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Effective from 1st January 2020
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and visit Harvard Campus. Taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining options with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder. In the afternoon, guests will be taken to The Breakers at Newport, Rhode Island. The 4 - story waterfront building is not just one of the most famous but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport properties.
(Summer: apply when Plimoth Plantation resume):
Cambridge → Harvard Campus Tour （ 60mins ） → Boston City tour → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Rhode Island → The Breakers (Optional, 90 mins) → Plimoth Plantation (Optional, 60 mins)
- Plimoth Plantation closing time is between January to mid of March
- Passing By ： The Mayflower II 、 Plymouth Rock （ The Mayflower II will return to the Plymouth Harbor on MAY 2020, outside visit available at that time ）
（ Winter: apply when Plimoth Plantation closed ）
Cambridge → Harvard Campus Tour （ 60mins ） → Boston City tour → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Rhode Island → The Breakers (Optional, 90 mins) → Long Wharf (60 mins) Boston City Tour will pass by: Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Interested in presidential history of America? JFK presidential library is a museum built for 35th president of America and its a must see place where you will be amazed by glass lobby and marvelous views of the bay from outdoor patio and official repository of documents from the Kennedy Administration makes it truly a historical place.
The New England Aquarium that is located in Boston, it was opened and made operational in 1969. It covers a total area of 75,000 square feet, the museum houses almost 600 species.
Newport is a city located on the seaside on Aquidneck Island in Newport County. The city has a total population of 24,672, it was formerly a town but was given the status of a city in 1784.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
The Breakers is a well-known point located on Atlantic Ocean in the US. A trip to The Breakers with family and kids is a great fun and cool seeing of urban lifestyle.
Today, our guests can take a guided tour of Yale University, one of the leading private Ivy league campuses in the country. In the afternoon, our group will return to New York to conclude the tour. Guests will be dropped -off at the major airports of New York and New Jersey.
New Haven has a total population of 862,477 according to a census in 2010. It is located in the state of Connecticut. New Haven was founded in 1638.
The private Ivy League research university in New Haven USA is Yale University. In the year 1701, the university has been founded for the research students in all over the world.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, MA||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Fall Scenic Tour, NY||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Niagara Falls Night Tour, NY||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|The Breakers, RI||$26.00||$8.00||$26.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:45 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 75 Chrystie St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
- 2995 John F Kennedy Blvd, (White Castle) W Jersey City, NJ 07306 at 08:15 AM
- 828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 08:45 AM - No drop-off (No Pickup service for 5/26, 7/4 & Saturday 7/7 to 9/1)
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I booked this tour in advance for my parents. They are coming from Germany. At first I was afraid but it was very well executed everything was perfectly on time and the accommodations were a great help. The hotel rooms were neat and tidy. Niagara Falls and Boston were truly the most fascinating places for me and my parents, it was our first time. In addition, our tour guide was a huge help, he is very nice and friendly. I highly recommend this tour.
didn’t have any problem and disappoint on the course of our bus journey. Instead, it was a well-managed and well-delivered tour, our bus guide on the bus such a nice person to all the passengers on board. The best time we had was at the Niagara Falls where we got the chance to see around the Niagara Falls eve better, especially the Maid Mist cruise was memorable and the Tour host led the group to see the Fort of Niagara and others. Lovely time Boston.
Very nice hotel accommodations and everything was very nice, our guide strictly followed the timing and we happened to visit a lot of places because of that. If I were to pick the best out of all the tour then it would certainly be the Niagara Fall, it is very beautiful during the night time… the lightings in surrounding it catches your eye. Plus the Corning museum of glass which is the one of a kid glass museum in the entire country and we could even purchase our favorite items at the exhibition stalls they had.
despite all the traveling and fuss, we actually had a great time on the bus. But we had to travel a lot to visit our far distanced destinations scheduled on the journey. However, the places we toured were truly remarkable, and we took really great photos such as at the Harvard Campus and Niagara Falls. I think the hotels were the best thing I found about this journey. Thanks a lot for providing us this great vacation.
Accommodations provided by the agency were very nice. We stayed in really nice hotels and you can actually save some money if you are sharing the room with someone else, you will need it for later because this tour has a lot of small hidden customer paid activities. I have one complain that on our way back from Boston we stopped for the dinner and we couldn’t find any place so we had to eat the Chinese buffet, it got really experience. Other than that, tour is very nice. We visited so many places in so little time.