New York – Corning – Niagara Falls
Our tour will begin by heading to Corning Museum of Glass, New York, where we will reach around afternoon. Corning Museum of Glass keeps up the most complete accumulations of noteworthy and workmanship glass on the planet with 35,000 glass pieces. Visitors here will get the chance to see precisely how glass is built. After the lunch, we will land at the incredibly famous Niagara Falls, which is made up of three amazing waterfalls: American Falls, the Horseshoe Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. You will get a chance to take a cruise-ship tour through Niagara Falls, known as “Maid of the Mist”; only if it’s not winters and the weather permits it. Next up you will view a historical film on Niagara Falls in the IMAX screen. Later you will have two choice: to traverse around the Niagara Falls yourself until your return to the hotel with us OR you could pay an additional $25/person for a detailed tour through Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the historic 300 year old, Old Fort Niagara. The perfect Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort. At sunset, there will be an energizing Traditional Native American Dance Show, and the night will be finished with the excellent traditional singing and dances. (Note that this show might not be available during mid-year because of Govt. restrictions on driving hours) Later we will go to your hotel.
Hotel: Holidays Inn or Similar.
Upstate New York – Boston
Starting this day early we shall leave New York and head for Boston. Along the way on our bus ride you will get amazing scenic views of Erie Canal and the mountains. Around noon, we will touch base in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the famed Harvard University. Here, you could make amazing photographs withthe statue of John Harvard and MIT's principle structures in the backdrops. Later, we shall go touring in the Boston city. We will overlook the amazing gold dome of the State House, while we pass by the tall Hancock Center, old Trinity Cathedral, the famed Boston Park, multi-purpose Prudential Center, and the vast Boston Public Library. Later for supper you will get to avail the famous Boston lobster feasts for supper which will be an absolute treat for your taste buds. We shall stay the night here in Sheraton or a similar hotel.
Hotel: Sheraton Hotel or Similar.
Boston – Rhode Island
We shall begin the day by heading to the vast New England Aquarium, where along the way you will get scenic views of the Boston harbor. This aquarium has a massive a four-story Giant Ocean Tank which highlights breathtaking perspectives of coral reef and also several reef creatures, including ocean turtles, stingrays, eels and fish. Next up we shall head to the famous old Quincy Market. This market is amazing for simply walking around, or to get souvenirs among the various vendors and artisans. It additionally has amazing food options. Toward the evening, visitors will be taken to the Breakers at Newport, Rhode Island. The 4-story waterfront building is a standout amongst the most renowned, as well as is the biggest and most excellent of the few chronicled Newport properties. You will stay the night later in Sheraton or Holiday Inn or similar.
Hotel: Sheraton or Holiday Inn or Similar.
Yale University – New York
Guests may choose to leave for home through Boston. For those who avail this last day of the trip we shall head to New Haven, Connecticut. Here we shall visit the grounds of Yale University, which has been here since 1701. It will offer you amazing gothic structures of genius architecture that will leave you amazed. Your next stop will be at the Sterling Memorial Library, a giant building with a huge volume of books. It has been the heart of Yale since a long time. Once we our done with our tour of Yale University, we shall head back to New York by the evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (62+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$27.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|The Breakers, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Native American Dance Show (Thundering Water Show)||$21.00||$14.00||$21.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 07:00 AM
6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
75 Chrystie St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
2995 John F Kennedy Blvd, (White Castle) W Jersey City, NJ 07306 at 08:15 AM
828 US - 46, (Top Quality Food Market- Pick up) Parsippany, NJ 07054 at 08:45 AM
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I booked this tour in advance for my parents. They are coming from Germany. At first I was afraid but it was very well executed everything was perfectly on time and the accommodations were a great help. The hotel rooms were neat and tidy. Niagara Falls and Boston were truly the most fascinating places for me and my parents, it was our first time. In addition, our tour guide was a huge help, he is very nice and friendly. I highly recommend this tour.
Very nice hotel accommodations and everything was very nice, our guide strictly followed the timing and we happened to visit a lot of places because of that. If I were to pick the best out of all the tour then it would certainly be the Niagara Fall, it is very beautiful during the night time… the lightings in surrounding it catches your eye. Plus the Corning museum of glass which is the one of a kid glass museum in the entire country and we could even purchase our favorite items at the exhibition stalls they had.
Accommodations provided by the agency were very nice. We stayed in really nice hotels and you can actually save some money if you are sharing the room with someone else, you will need it for later because this tour has a lot of small hidden customer paid activities. I have one complain that on our way back from Boston we stopped for the dinner and we couldn’t find any place so we had to eat the Chinese buffet, it got really experience. Other than that, tour is very nice. We visited so many places in so little time.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.